z

Young Writers Society

Generation 700

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 am
Noelle says...

Could someone please bring my character in? I'm having a lack of creativity. I can't think of what to write :(
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed May 18, 2011 1:47 am
thestorygirl says...

My first attempt at a storybook went flop. Okay unless you people want to revive it, guess we got to say goodbye to the 700th Generation.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 am
Apple says...

I'll post later on. I just wrote a giant reply and then my stupid computer deleted it all so I'll get to it later for a second try. I don't want this to die so c'mon people! :D
I spy!

Reviews: 3
Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 am
ANate13 says...

I don't want it to die either, but I've backed myself into a corner, sorry about that.
The Bard Chronicles: http://youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=1134

Master of Words: novel.php?id=1039

If you review those two, send me a PM containing a link to something you'd like reviewed.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 pm
megsug says...

An attempt of revival

Troy Horn

I must admit, being dark and mysterious is a little boring when we're walking through the forest aimlessly, looking for things that will probably kill us.
I fell back to talk to the kid, George, I think, lagging behind the rest of the group who had come off as a shy kind of guy. I just nodded, hoping maybe he would start conversing with me. After minutes of more silence, I sighed softly and opened my mouth to ask a question when there was rustling behind us. A shadow formed in the foliage.
Glancing at George, I asked quietly, "What is that?"
Test

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 pm
Apple says...

Mason Clarke:

"Me!"

I burst through the foliage and crashed to the ground, my heart racing ten miles per second. Most of the crew gasped but it only widened when our lovely government agent also stepped through the bushes and crushed by spine in the process. She squeaked once she realised she was standing on top of me.

"I'm sorry," she breathed, her breath smelling like coffee. Oh how I missed coffee!

"That's fine just get off of my spine before you break it!"

She jumped off of me and quickly began to pick me up off the ground. Using her as stabiliser, I turned and stared at the people who had left me to my death earlier this morning.

"Well it's nice seeing you all again," I said with a false cherriness. "Did you miss me whilst you were walking away from harm's way? Did you even think about me when you were tracking away from camp and possibly with one man short?!" Oh I was pissed and they were going to sit there and listen to me scream!

To bad fate didn't agree with me because before I could say anymore, the tell tale signs of a Mortal could be heard behind us.

"We've got to go! Now!" Zalia hissed urgently.
I spy!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 am
ANate13 says...

I blinked once in reply, a habit formed from my earliest instructor in the military.

"What way?" I asked the woman who was obviously in authority. She indicated a direction and I followed.

My mindset was now totally geared for battle. I went into detail anlyzation overload, programming myself to be able to fight in this setting.

I can use that as an extreme emergency weapon, that rock is just the right size for me to bombard the enemy telekinetically...

It was an endless stream of thoughts that adhered to a rigid process that had been incessently drilled into me by my mentor. I chuckled even as I was focused on the battle, but I hardly recognized it myself. It was my subconscious, it seemed, laughing at its conscious counterpart's futile efforts to exert control.

If you review those two, send me a PM containing a link to something you'd like reviewed.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 am
ANate13 says...

((OOC: Please continue! This is a wonderful roleplay!))

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984