z

Young Writers Society

Run with the Pack

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Minjonet

"Hi." one of the wolves replied, not letting her eyes meet mine. I figured she was just as nervous as I was.

"Can you help me?" I asked. The two wolves looked at each other, then the second one stepped forwards.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Minjonet."

"Minjonet," she repeated, checking to make sure it was correct, "I am Maire, and this is Jaycelle." She nodded toward the the other wolf.

"Jay." Jaycelle said simply and nervously. "I go by Jay." I nodded

"What is it you need help with?" Maire asked.

"I'm not quite sure what's going on. I was walking home from school as a human and now....I'm a wolf!" They looked at each other, then back at me.

"I think we can help." she said.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Lydia

During the next few nights I still snuck out on the look out for the bracelet. I just didnt remember where I dropped it because I dont remember ever dropping it. A few nights ago when I saw someone run through the forest I kept a look out for anything and anyone because I really hoped noone took it. "Hey." someone said from behind me. I looked around but noone was there,"hello? who is there, well here?" I asked. The voice then was in the tree's,"Im over here." a girl chuckled but since it was dark I couldnt really see her face,"Who are you?" but noone answered. "The question isnt who am I, Lydia. It's how do I know you that you need to worry about." then the blonde headed girl disappeared into the trees. I thought I lost my tiny little mind.
While I lay in my bed,I feel something come upon me, I look down and see paws, "what the hell?? Paws?" I then felt the pull of the wild, wanting me to go into the woods again. When im in there I see a wolf and a human talking.. practically panicing. Even though they were like me I had to run, I couldn't stay. As I run through the woods I come to a stop, I smelled some fresh meat, "Yum! wait.. what am I doing??" I say to myself. "It's your first hunt, I see." a male voice said behind me. I didnt even look back because I was to scared of who or what I might see.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus