z

Young Writers Society

The Never Ending Story 1

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 am
Jashael says...

Justin Beiber

I can't believe how stupid Harry is: He just kissed a girl. It was stupid, of course, and surprising at the same time. He went against his own author.

So, when the vampire decided to leave, he was stopped by a number of fans. I can't believe it. The crowd of girls were all divided between us three: the vampire, Harry, and me.

I pout.

"Okay, now it's time for the sing-off!" I scream, making Voldemorte angrier than he is already. "This is not between the vampire and me anymore; it's between me--" I pointed to the attention-freak wizard. "--and Harry!"

The crowd cheered like thunder.
Last edited by Jashael on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm
mkgalvin98 says...

She hopped down to the bottom step and sighed. When will she ever be happy.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am
Pundit says...

Hacker's computer-
Bzzzztzzzztzzzbztztehtehtteht.
The crowd cheered like thunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunderthunder.

Microsoft has encountered an error and can no longer continue the program.
Send error report
Don't send error report

File potterbeibersingoff.avi is corrupted.
OK

New File(avi) created...
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Harry

I gasped. "Well then, Bieber- before we begin, I want to make one thing clear- I HAVE BIEBER FEVER!!!"
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

5 Reviews

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 am
Camulaeus says...

OMGOD OMGOD OMGOD ITS JUSTIN BIEBER AND HARRY POTTER IN A SING-OFF!!! Thought the teenage girl screaming her head off as she jumped up and down, little did she know that hundred's of miles beneath her, Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry the platypus were locked in combat over the Bad-singing voiceinator.
With friends and courage one can stand against all foes, for neither man nor God can conquer those who are not alone

"109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit"

GLBT it doesn't matterone thing doesn't change who we are

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 am
Redstar96 says...

"What up I asked them. "Do you know where the soda is?"

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 am
View Likes
Kobain72 says...

But little did Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry The Platypus know that hundred of miles beneath them was the soda. Hunted for for so long by an as of yet unamed character.
Many believed the soda didn't even exist anymore, but it knew it was there. Lying dormant for centuries in the Fridge of Repressed Aggression next to the Ham of Pointlessly Long Titles For Things, it waited; and plotted; and schemed; and went past it's sell-by date; and waited. But now.
It was time.
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 am
AlfredSymon says...

Aramond Swine

He never listened. All was a game to him, women, life, money. His life has no restrictions, he lived like he will never die. His philosophy ends now.

He was walking on the gravel paved sidewalk railing along Elm Street. No the ones that you will see in the movies, not at all. This very street is just like any other street, except for the fact that no one was walking with him. He was alone...Or that's how he thinks it is.

Aramond was walking because his car broke up a few blocks away after the party at Dawson's. He tried to reach the tower's to take his car. He never like that car. That blue junk of rat scratches and dusty seats. He tired to buy a new car, but he ends up on a maxed out credit card.

He heard noises.

"Hiss hiss." He heard, from the bushes. He heard laughter behind the bushes, below the dimly lit lamp post that stands between him and the intersection.

"Ha ha ha." It got louder and louder and louder.

He heard sounds in the bushes, louder and louder every step he takes, the noise emanates.

"Who are you?" He shouted to the open night air. "I'm not afraid of you...W-who ever you are!"

He turned to his back and saw a blonde child wearing white laceration wrapped around an ecru skirt. He doesn't know her, no memories, no recollection. Who is she? He wondered.

"You are swine?" Said the girl, Aramond doesn't know if it's a question or not.

"I am, Aramond Swine, actually." He said, confused.

"Pig." The girl shouted but emotionless.
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri May 13, 2011 3:49 am
Ritehunter says...

FBI agent

Freeze hacker!
You are under arrest for hacking into a government system.

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm
Jashael says...

Justine Bieber

A girl jumped up and down beside Justin. She was screaming words were drowned with the rest of crowd pleading for the sing-off to continue. Justin held up an arm.

"I'll sign your autograph book later, don'tcha worry." Then he winked.

Harry pushed him.

"And what was that for!? This is a sing-off, dude! 'Fraid my female-ish voice could bring you shame?"

Harry pushed him again. "Why you bob-head! That girl wanted my autograph, not yours!"

Justin pushed Harry, which made the wizard step back. "No she wasn't. She was screaming for me."

The crowd grew silent at the scene.

"Hey! That's better than a sing-off or a game of quidditch!" a girl said, breaking the silence of the crowd.

"Yeah!" another girls said.

Soon the crowd was chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri May 27, 2011 9:07 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Harry

"You wanna fight? You wanna FIGHT!?" Harry cried as Justin put his arms up alarmingly.

"Yea!"

"Wingardium leviosa!" He cried as Justin floated. "I win!"
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Vramel says...

"Meow" I said, a life of a shape-shifter is entertaining.

As people ran away from the black panther that I had shifted as.
I'm a Writer!

If you want to help a dragon egg in need click here: http://dragcave.net/view/YQdH

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Fortissimo says...

Are the posts supposed to relate to the previous one?
Live Life. Love Life. Be A Writer. YWS(:

All we are saying is give peace a chance.
~John Lennon

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
~John Lennon

http://www.charitywater.org/

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 am
Kobain72 says...

*Well they're meant to follow on lol, but i think you're allowed sudden tangents as long as you link it back to the previous post*
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

5 Reviews

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm
Skull3670 says...

Bieber floated away, the shape shifter shape shifted and then without a word the earth rummbled and the soda began to rise. Regardless of all this a mighty new band was forged and arrived, leaping from their door bus and proceeding to play. It consisted of Freddie Mercury for vocals, Slash for lead guitar, Flea for bass, Hendrix for rythm and Dave Grohl on drums. Needless to say, they rocked into infinity in that spot, incapable of moving, providing a continuous background soundtrack to life.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath