z

Young Writers Society

A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kip:

The girl began shaking with pain and tears. As she wove her hand around in the air to cool the burn she gave me an expectant look. I had to think for a second, but I grabbed her by her arm and led her to the nearest bathroom. Despite the fact that it was a girls bathroom, I pushed through the door. It really didn't matter to me.

A few girls gave me killer looks. Ignoring them, I flipped the cold water on and stuck the girl's hand under it. I strode over to the soap dispenser and squirted some into my hand. The blue soap was a little liquidy, but it would do. I let the soap slid off of my hand and onto hers. "Wash it." I commanded.

After a minute she rinsed her hand and I grabbed her by her wrist to inspect the burn. I nodded once and pulled her out the door and to my room. She stood in the doorway while I fished out my first aid kit, which I always have whever I live since I'm always fighting and getting hurt.

Grabbing a few things I went back over to the girl. I grabbed her hand again and applied calamine lotion to her burn and then a moisturizing thing. Then I quickly wrapped it in gauze and taped it to her hand. "Drink lots of water." I said to her as I tossed the stuff on my bed. I pushed her a little bit backwards so she would get out of the doorway and closed the door behind me "What's your name?"
Live, Love, Laugh

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm
Winchester says...

Dez

I sat down in art, I wasn’t tired unlike Ash whose suffred major jet lag and is most likely asleep in the middle of English lit right now. Serves him right, he never stopped winding me up about my “face” after I saw Ollie what.a.jerk.
The seat next to me was free, well free till he walked in…Ollie.
Half the lesson went by when Ollie turned round to me “ Sooo? What song are we doing for band practise later” he asked me, I had totally forgot about practise.
“Ermm have you got an ipod?” I asked him, he handed me a shiny Ipod nano.
We ended up sharing earphones and flicking through his music library. We picked Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi.
After lessons ended I went back to the dorm. Amara, my best ,ate was sat on her bed doing a bit of head banging to her Ipod.
“Hey she shouted through her ear phones.
I collapsed onto the bed and she took her ear phones out and asked me what was wrong.
“Nothing…” I said, I hoped she believed me, until she started jumping round like an chipmunk on coffee.
“ I know, Know you have the hots for that new bassist dude! Aww damn what’s his name?” she shouted ( I was sure the whole school could hear her by now)
“Ollie, that’s it! him with the cute hair, he was asking about you all the time” I caught interest at this point “say what ?”
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 am
Tenyo says...

Amara

'I'm Amara,' she sniffled. She glanced around his room. It was bare, and tidy. That wouldn't last long. 'Who are you?'

'Kip.'

'Kip,' she repeated and looked down, resisting the urge to cradle her hand. 'Um... Than...' Manners were only appropriate, even if she had to force them. 'Cheers dude. Hey, didn't you want to get to class?'

'Bit late for that now.' An awkward silence lingered for a second or two. 'How long have you been here?'

'Two years.'

'Is it normal to get attacked in the hallway?'

'No.' She shook her head, going through the incident in her mind. 'Most people learn to get out the way in time. This school is multi-dimensional, see. Most people only look forward, except when they're crossing the road. Here you have to look every direction, even beneath you.' He raised an eyebrow at her.

'What? The floors move, like in harry potter?'

'No, but some of the younger ones set traps to try and catch rivals and new kids. The one that catches everyone is the trap door right outside the principles office, because the weakest of the new kids go there to snitch.'

'Where's the principles office?'

'Behind the barricade of lockers and chairs.'
We were born to be amazing.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm
Sins says...

(( Sorry I haven't posted. I completely forgot about this... *slaps face* D: ))

Ollie

I was supposed to be in art right now. I wasn't entirely sure though because I hadn't looked at my schedule properly. Not to my surprise, I'd lost the sheet with the schedule on it already and I'd only been in this place for a couple of hours. Instead of sitting in a classroom drawing flowers or whatever, I was sitting on the steps outside the school, listening to my ipod nano.

The guys here didn't seem to bad. The rest of the band seemed pretty cool and there were a few pretty hot girls too. I wasn't going to complain. Thinking about the band, a thought jumped into my head. I did have art right now. I had it with that Destiney-Rae girl I'd met earlier. She was the singer of the band, if I remembered correctly. Grabbing my school bag that was already destroyed, I stood up and dropped my ipod into it.

I ended up arriving at my art classroom twenty minutes late. No one seemed to even bother to notice though, so it wasn't like I got into any trouble. My eyes scanned the seats, looking for an empty one. Eventually, I stopped when I spotted an empty seat by Destiney-Rae. Whistling cheerfully, I wondered over to the seat beside her and sat down.

“So? What song are we doing for band practise later?” I asked Destiney.

"Ermm, have you got an ipod?" she replied, a small smile on her face.

I handed her my ipod as she began to flick through my music library. I wasn't none hundred percent sure what kind of music she liked, but I assumed that it would be similar to what I liked.

We spent that lesson listening and flicking through my ipod. I asked her a few questions and she asked me some too. Her dad was a football manager apparently. She didn't really tell me about her mum though, not that I asked all that much. By the sound of it though, they weren't her favourite people in the world. I couldn't blame her; my step father was a complete doosh. Parents were overrated.

Once the lesson had finished, everyone scrambled out of the classroom in a rush. As I left the room, I realised that I had no idea where my room was. Great.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Jimmy-

Posers. The whole damn lot of 'em.

I took in my new surroundings; clusters of kids crowded the hall, moving from class to class. I felt big and clunky carrying my beat up old army bag, guitar case, suitcase and skateboard. I walked slowly towards the dorms, avoiding as many people as I could, keeping my head down. Trying not to draw attention to myself a little difficult when you’re looking like a pack mule with a mohawk.

I had heard people talk about this place, how parents thought it was all goody goody nice school, but in reality was where all the bad kids went, and got away with shit you couldn't even imagine. So far though I wasn't impressed. I wasn’t going to judge this place too quickly, so I figured I give it a little more time.

I finally got to my dorm room, the door locked, and the room dark. Obviously my roommate hadn't arrived yet. Even better, gave me time to "give it my own personal touch". It only took about fifteen minutes but the final result was, in my eyes, perfect. The Union jack now covered my bed, posters of The Clash, the Sex Pistols, the Ramones, and many other bands crowded the wall. I had decided to wait and see what my roomie was like before being an asshole and attacking the rest of the walls. Satisfied I decided to go check out the rest of the place.

The halls were even more crowded then before, I was happy I wasn't loaded down with all my crap still. I looked around at my fellow students, and was saddened to see very few kids that seemed like me. They were all either normal, or looked like bloody scene kids. I couldn't believe this; this was supposed to be a school for bad kids, “rebels”. Ironically for the first time I was actually bummed out that I wouldn’t be fitting in with people.

As this thought passed through my mind it was interrupted by a high pitch scream, a girl out of nowhere flew by on a skateboard with what looked like something duct taped to the back of it. I will admit I laughed when she barreled into some blond dude, and started attacking him with the deck. The board was obviously broken, which was sad because it looked like a pretty nice board, stupid girl probably didn’t even know that, by what I could tell it looked like she could barely stay on the damn thing.

Oh well, not my problem, I have a date with the office and a class schedule. Oh joy.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 am
Dragonet says...

>I don't know where everyone is. Some people are at two places at once, so I'll just bring everyone together at band practice<

Kace

I ramped my skateboard up the edge of the steps and then rolled into the stage where we were having our band practice. Coming to a stop, I stomped on the end of my skate board and the other end shot up into my hand. Mostly everyone was already there. I saw a couple new kids; for instance, there was a boy with blond hair arguing with our band leader, Dez, that I had never seen before. "I'm sorry," I heard Dez say to the new kid with an edge to her voice that meant she was getting annoyed, "but we already have a lead guitar player."

I walked over and smiled. "I heard you talking about me," I leaned casually against the wall and stuck out my hand, "Kace, lead guitar player." I introduced. I knew I probably shouldn't have added this, but I wanted to make sure this guy knew his place, "Always have been, and always will be." I made sure that I said the last part perfectly clearly, so that he understood me.

The boy refused my hand and gave me a murderous glare. Dez must have sensed the tension because she stepped in between us and said, "Kace, this is Kip. He's a guitar player and he's joining our band." She looked me in the eye as if to say, be nice, please.

Dez was cool. We were good friends because we did a lot of guitar together, so we practiced a lot. I was itching for a good fight, but I walked away, for her.

As I was walking away, I was thinking about what kind of nasty scheme I was going to play on this Kip kid when I was suddenly muld over by Cody. Her skate board flew out from under her feet and she fell into my arms. "Woah!" I said, startled.

"Jeez, sorry!" she said scrambling to get off of me.

Her skate board had stopped when it ran into the speakers, and I walked over and picked it up. "Here you go." I said, returning it to her. "It looks good."

"Oh, um, thanks. It just got new paint."

"No," I laughed, "I meant your tank top. It's cute."

"Oh," she blushed and brushed a loosed strand of hair behind her ears.

Just then Dez called me and told me to tune up and get ready for practice. I told her that I was coming and then turned back to Cody. "I guess I'll see you around." I said, starting to walk away, but walking backwards so that I could still see Cody. I hadn't taken three steps when someone yelped, "Kace!" and I swung around to see that I had nearly run into Marie. Muttering a sorry, I walked the rest of the distance to my guitar, facing forward.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

44 Reviews

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 pm
Winchester says...

“1,2,3,4 Lets Rock!” We started playing and me, well singing and playing. I prayed Kace and Kip didn’t start fighting, well I knew Kace wouldn’t dare, he was like my bro. he’s been on the reciving end of my bad side. (feel sorry for him)
*After Song*
“So we wanna do anything else?” I asked Cody put her hand up straight away ( I still hadn’t figured out why she still did that)
“ I think me and you should show the new boys abit of our latino and gangsta sides” she said with a grim on her face.
At the end of last term we did a charts show were we did songs that were in the charts, she seemed to enjoy me doing the Enrique and BoB songs.
We did Enrique Iglasias’s Do you know ? Song and BoB’s Airplanes it went down well and we headed of to the cafeteria for pizza.
The rapping seemed to go down well with the boys and theey were pretty suprised that we didnt just do rock songs, we just told the to expect the unexpected were so cleche ain't we?
every thing was going ok till the unpopular-popular slag came walking in "Hey bitch!" i called, this wound her up and she stated heading towards me...yea ok i wasn't stuck up or a bitch but i could fight.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Ericka Morgan|Office:

I hadn't managed to avoid the trapdoor. Typical. So....I now sat in the principle's office, waiting for her to get back from wherever she had gone. Probably off to get a drink or something.

Scowling, I rubbed at the cut on my knee and stared out the window. What was taking her so damn long?

I moved in the seat to look over my shoulder, and at the door. I was tempted to just skip out on her. But I did need my class schedule.... Sighing, I turned back to the window. I had to climb over a pile of chairs and lockers, and then I'd gotten caught by the damn trapdoor--I was so going to make whoever had set that up pay--and then I was pulled out of it by the principle.

How lovely. My day was just getting worse.

And then someone knocked on the door. Huh, did they manage to avoid the trapdoor? Or was that the principle coming back? I was very tempted to ignore it, but then I decided better and got up to open the damn door.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Fawn

I kicked myself for being such an idiot with Kace. But at least he noticed my tank top! I smiled to myself, thinking about what to do next. Eh, what the hell? We were rebels, right? We're supposed to do things differently. However, I'd wait for after band.

"Kace!" I called to him quietly after band. We were packing up, getting ready to settle in for the night. He turned, those eyes boring into me. I couldn't lose my nerve.
"Hey..er... I was wondering..." I began. I could feel him inch closer to me as I looked down.
"Yes?" He murmured.
"Maybe we could hang in the alley tonight? You know, just chillin?" I said, my voice barely audible. When he spoke, I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Sure. Anything I should bring?" He asked.
"Your guitar," I laughed. "And a lighter. How's seven?" I held out a pack of cigarettes to him. He smiled. Yeah, I'd seen him smoke. He took the pack and sauntered to his dorm. It was only six. I had an hour to get ready.

An hour to prepare for something--someone--that would change my life forever.
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

44 Reviews

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm
Winchester says...

Dez

She inched towards me, i went to well, pounce i could say...before Kace grabbed me and helled me back. As he turned me round and walked me back to my chair...By the time i was able to turn round she was gone, Godammit!

"You ok?" Ollie said i had started to look like i was tearing up, i hated fighting but when i came to her i'd do it...'spesh after what she'd said about my mum.

"Yea," i lied, i could tell he didn't belive me but aye well...it looks like he's gunna leave it be by the looks of it
I saw Cody and Kace wispering in the corner...i couldnt help but smile i knew they liked each other, and i must have been somthing good since Cody went skipping of.

i walked up to him, and went "Date?" with a cheeky smile on my face.

"She only wants to hang out.." she said.

I rollled my eyes..." Yea that means a date, idiot"

He considered it, then walked off..by this time there was only me and Ollie in the cafeteria.

"So whats the problem with Sara?" (She's the girl who i just neally beat up)

"Nothing, seriously...Shes just a Bitch..." i lied again, better. then he schooched up his chair so he was right next to me...

"Tell me somthing about you and i'll tell you somthing about me" he wispered.

1087 Reviews

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Sins says...

Ollie

Why were 'girls so hard to read? If there was a way I could find out what went through a girl's head as she thought, I would certainly do so. I was eager to know what had happened between that Sara girl and Dez, if something had happened. As long as it wasn't another one of those creepy bitch fight things, I wanted to know, that is.

I bent and fiddled with the straw in my drink before shuffling closer to Dez. "Tell me something about you," I shrugged, "and I'll tell you something about me."

Dez kept her eyes locked on me for a while, clearly running what I'd just said through her head. She bit her lip, remaining silent as she leaned back in her chair.

"Um, okay then," she eventually replied. "You first."

I rolled my eyes as I began laughing rather awkwardly. What was I supposed to say? I was hoping that she'd tell me first, but I was obviously wrong. I scratched my hair uncomfortably before speaking.

"Okay... what do you want to know then?" I asked, taking a nervous sip out of my diet coke.

44 Reviews

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm
Winchester says...

" Well i dunno, okay i'll go first..."

He looked at me thankfully...

"Just before i turned 13, My mum was murdered...Stabbed thrice? if i can remember..." I started to feel tears fall down my face "And Sara said she deserved it" i stopped as the tears began to fall down my face, but i wanted to teel him more "And, after my mum, well died my dad got with my stepmum and she kinda cut me and Ash out, she hated us and still does. and now our dad seems to be turning on us, pluss my bitch of a stepmum decided to agree with Sara"

Then i just broke down, Tears streaming down my face, i could feel Ollies hesitation, as he put his arms round me.

I relised taht he was the only person i had told 'sept Kace, Cody and Ash...i hadnt even known him long...Did tis mean he was the One?

1087 Reviews

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm
Sins says...

Ollie

I bit my lip and swallowed hard. I was crap with talking... I never should have asked Dez what was going on. I didn't know what to say. What were you supposed to say when a chick said something like that to you? Awkwardly, I wrapped my arms around her, mentally begging her not to cry.

"Uh... Are you all right?" I asked rather pathetically.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about this," she replied, wiping her eyes in her sleeve as she pulled away from me.

I tried to think, think of anything I could say to lighten the mood. I slowly ran my hand through my hair and smiled rather nervously. Dez forced a smile back.

"Um... About me..." I muttered. "Well, my mum's some scrounger who's married to a complete prick. I don't know if that's what you want to know, but yeah. That's probably it... He's some kind of big shot actor," I mumbled the last bit quietly. "Hey, fancy meeting the other guys then?"

I was starting to feel pretty awkward now. Why exactly, I wasn't sure. I thought it was because of the whole situation thing right now. There was a girl crying, after all. Me and girls crying didn't mix... Then again, it felt as thoguh there was something else making me feel awkward. Dez was... definitely pretty and a nice girl, but that wasn't it, right?

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 am
BondGirl007 says...

-Jimmy-

I wondered around the halls for a while, still marveling at the massive gathering of scene kids, wondering what hell on earth I had just put myself in. Even though I walked slowly, it didn't take long for me to find what I was looking for-

The Office.

Heh, I had been in maaany a number of them, for many a number of things but for some reason they still made me a little nervous. It wasn't the whole "authority" thing that bothered me, I knew they had really no power over what I did. It was more the smell, all of them smelled the same...like paste and printer ink. Something about it just made my skin crawl. I stood outside the door for a bit, should I just go right in, should I knock, or should I just skip this whole thing and just try and find my way around without the schedule? The last one I doubted I could pull off, so I decided on knocking, you know getting off on the right foot and all that jazz.

So yeah I knocked, and two seconds later the door's ripped open, and I'm face to face with a dark haired girl with a scowl on her face.

"Hiya," I say with a kind of mocking cheerfulness.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

44 Reviews

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Winchester says...

I could see i put Ollie in an arkward position, Why did i tell him?. i thought...
Even i didn't know the answer to that one.

"Okay, can we kinda..like, lighten the mood? i asked" Know that we were now probley depressed over the fact the both our step perents hated us, and my mum got murdered and he'd seen a girl who he was shring an iPod withthat day in class cryong her eyes out in his arms.

"Okay, well on my way here i saw a abondoned park about two minuites down the road wanna hang there?" he said...

i wiped the last of my tears of my cheeks, and gave him a real smile, thank god he hadn't said the alley, 'cos that was were Kace and Cody were going to hang.

"Okay" I agreed, then went to get ready.

I walked into the room and saw Amara still lisening to her iPod and Cody rushing around to get ready.

"You look a bit happier, well a lot actualy." Amara said

"Well me and Cody here both have dates" I said

Amara smiled "Oh lemme guess, Cody's with Kace and Your with Ollie!" She said.

"Yea, Cody's in the alley and im in the abandoned park" i said by this point i had slipped on a pair of grey skinneys, my purple tank and my leather jacket

"Eurgg, remind me never to get a boy friend while i'm here if im going to go on a date at those places" she said. Cody had just left, i was tying my hair up, leaving a few strands free, then bounded out of the door, towards the entrance..Were Ollie was waiting.

Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson