z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:38 pm
October Girl says...

nice post***

Angel looked up at the mansion. Of course he would have been more happy if she was like him, use to live in an apartment and his mother cares almost nothing about him and smoked weed. He had no idea what to say to her father, he never really talked to his girlfriends fathers. Most of his girlfriends didn't have fathers.

**I have no idea what he father would say....**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:13 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

**I felt like I owed you. Lol.**

Juliet swallowed as the intercom buzzed to life.

"Izm sorry sir, but we didn't call a cab." said Juliet's butler, adams. He had always been her grandpa like figure. he was basically the one who had raised her since she was little.

Juliet leaned out of the window and took a deep breath. "Adams, it's...it's Jules." she said.

She could hear the surprise in his voice. "Juliet?! What are...Never mind. Your father has been worried sick...and showing up in a taxi? Begging your parden miss, but..." Juliet flenched when she heard her dad's voice behind him.

"Your dad said you need to get in here...immediately."

Juliet sighed as the gate opened. she looked over at Angel. "Izm so sorry about this...I told you you shouldn't of come." She whimpered.

203 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:01 am
October Girl says...

**Thank you lol**

Angel wanted to come in with her, but he didn't want to make a bad impression.

"If he loves you, he won't hurt you."

"He's my father, he'll never EVER hurt me. But he might hurt you." she said.

Angel rolled his eyes. "I bet." he muttered.

**I have to go!**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:33 am

T hey bothwalked into the grand hallway. She took his hand and led him back to her father's private study. They went through a lot of twists and turns before she was standing before his door. sshe was so scared and nervous.

she gently tapped on it. A servant opened the door. She could barely make out the figure of her dad. he was around 6'1, 6'2, with black hair just like hers. his eyes were a startling blue that always looked mad or angry. Her dad was always serious now a days. if he wasn't furthering the family fortune, then he was waisting his time. Because of this, her mother had taken to worrying about her future husband. In fact, her mom was out right now talking to some people about aformal party to be held sometime soon.

Juliet gave Angel a pitiful look before entering into her father's study.

"Just what do you think you were doing, young lady?! Your curfew was five o clock! And I heard from the principle that you weren't in the rest of your classes after lunch! That is unacceptable behavior! My daughter will NOT run around like some huligan!" Then her father spotted Angel and he stiffened. "Who's he?!"

"Father, this is Angel. He...he's new. He just moved here. he lives next to us..." she didn't know what else to say. Juliet just starred pitifully at the ground, feeling sick. What was her father going to do now? whaT was Angel going to do?

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 am
October Girl says...

Angel didn't feel like fighting right now, he didn't even like her father and he doubted her father liked him at all.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Angel lied he was trying so hard not to clench his teeth.

"Yes, well, I wish I could say the same about you." Her father snorted out.

Juliet made a strangled sound in her throat. Angel bit his tongue, hard enough to draw blood.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 am

Juliet whimpered. she knew her dad wouldn't let her see Angel. he wasn't that cool.

Her dad's eyes bore into her. "Get out of my house." He hissed at Angel.

Juliet gaped at her father. "Dad...please. Don't." she whimpered. tears welled up in her eyes.

"Juliet, don't argue. i'm doing what's best for you. This guy is already ruining your school career, what else is he going to ruin for you?"

Juliet felt tears slip down her face as she looked down at her feet.

her dad continued. "What if you come home pregnant?! how would that look, Juliet?! Our family has to keep our reputation. this..." He looked him up and down, "punk wonzt ruin that!"

Juliet tried to keep her tears from turning into sobs.

**Angel should blow up at him...=D**

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:55 am
October Girl says...

**OK :)**

Angel glared at her father. "I don't exactly think either one of us is THAT irresponsible!" he growled. "Maybe thats what you did to your wife but there's a new thing out there called 'protection.'" Angel growled.

"How dare you!" he father boomed. "I'm doing my best to make sure my daughter doesn't meet some one like you!"

"Some one like me? Some one like me?! Well I have no idea why she would want to marry a snob like your ass!" he growled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:11 am

Juliet gasped. she couldnzt believe what was happening. "Angel..." she whimpered.

Her dad glared at Angel. "Get out of my house!" he shouted. "GET OUT! If you ever step foot in my house again, I'll shoot you! And you are never allowed to see my daughter again. You are never to be around her. an I swear that if you don't watch yourself, you'll be kicked out of school."

juliet looked at her dad in horror. "Daddy...please." she whimpered. "Please..." she sobbed. Tears streamed down her face. she wanted Angel to hold her tightly...tell her everything was going to be okay.

she grabbed her stomach tightly. She just held herself, sobbing.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:16 am
October Girl says...

Angel liked threats, he enjoyed the thrill of them.

"Ooh, I'm shaking in my school uniform." he said sarcasticly. "Kick me out of school, have fun with that, since my step dad is the new Principal." He looked at Juliet. "Goodnight Juliet." he said, and stalked out the house.

By the time he made it to his room, he collapsed on the bed. He punched his pillow and it was hard for him to sleep that night, thinking about Juliet.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 am

Juliet cried herself to sleep. She couldn't stand it. she needed Angel.

the next morning she was exhausted. She got ready and went to school. She couldn't wait to see Angel. she went and waited by his locker. she needed to feel his arms around her...She needed to know he cared. She just waited...

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:38 am
October Girl says...

Angel was pissed in the morning, his sister Sarah, was downstairs and eating cereal.

"Morning Angie." she said.

"Hey, Sar." he said and kissed her on the cheek, "lets go." he said.

"OK." she smiled and got into his car.

By the time Angel got to school he saw Juliet standing by his locker, once he saw her he turned around and walked away.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 am

Juliet watched as Angel walked away. her heart broke with each step he took. was he really going to break her heart this way? She couldn't stay here...she didn't care if she got run over by a car, she just had to get out. she strode down the hall towards the door, sobbing.

she didn't even realize it when she ran into someone. She didn't even look up. "Sorry." she mumbled. then she realized the guy was huge. she only knew one guy that tall...angel.

she couldn't talk to him. She just...she walked around him. then she stopped and turned. "Izm sorry. I am. But I'm not my dad. I ...I'm pretty sure I love you. if you are going to break my heart, at least have the decentcy to do it to my face instead of just ignoring me." then she headed towards the doors, her eyes overflowing with tears.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:02 am
October Girl says...

Angel ran his hand through his glossy black curls.

"Fuck." he growled under his breath. He didn't mean to hurt her. He walked after her, she was walking faster than usual. He tried to grab her arm but she yanked herself away.

"Don't touch me." she sobbed.

"Wait.... Wait, wait, wait, wait!" he said it fast, he grabbed onto her hand.

"What?" she said, obviously furious and hurt, and he had done it.

"Look, I'm sorry... I'm not affraid of your dad. It's just... Maybe he's right." he said. "Maybe I don't deserve you."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 am

Juliet kept sobbing. She hurt inside a lot. It felt like someone had ripped her heart out. "I...I want to be with you." she sobbed. "I want you!" She looked up into his arms. "Don't tell me you didn't feel anything yesterday when you kissed me! If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that you didn't feel anything and that you donzt want me, i'll walk out of your life forever. But...If not...then you're stuck with me." She was furious. "I'm tired of everyone telling me what to do. I want you...If you donzt want me, then fine. I can go be a nun." she said.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 am
October Girl says...

Laughter roamed freely out of Angel's mouth. "I never said I don't want you. I said I'm not good enough for you."

"Then who are you good enough for?" she whimpered.

"I don't know... No one maybe." He breathed into the cold air. "I do want you. I did feel something, I still do." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley