z

Young Writers Society

Evening Rain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Pippa frowned and moved her plate around. "I'm not girlfriend material, after my parents died I became even worse cause I have to take care of this place."

"I don't see how you get that idea." He said softly.

"I'm not, I'm to independent and I know what I want out of life. THough that's being shakin to the core now." She sighed. "Plus, I've never really loved anyone before that wasn't family."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*whose pippa? i thought it was leal?*

"Oh. Well, doyou think you could love someone? Someone now? Someone who would do anything for you, to make sure nothing happened to you?" Teh pain in his voice made Leal look up at him curiously.

"Who is this someone?"

He hesitated.

"Well?" she pushed.

"M...me."
"Hello, is this thing on?"

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Sorry, wrong person. I meant Leal**

Leal smiled, "You've got guts, vamp." She smiled. "But ya. I trust you, I don't know why but I do." She shrugged and took a bite of her crepe.

"THat's good." He smiled.

'Ya, but what am i going to do about this whole thing. I don't think I could be a vampire. I don't want to kill my animals and I can't klil people." She said sighing.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:38 pm

"Yuo don't have to eat animals, you can still eat human food, but you do ned a least a pint of some sort of blood a day."

*ahhhhh.....i'm havnig a brain fart....what should i do next?*

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"That means animal or human." She said sighing. "Do you have to kill them when you drink their blood?"

"Ya. Otherwise they get posined." he shrugged.

"I could kill the mountian lions and harmful animals, right?" He nodded. "Ok, then I could live off them. RIght?"

"Right." He replied. Tucker apeared in the door looking at the two.

"Um, I just found out something. It's really important." Tucker said.

"What?" Marcus asked.

"Well, the reason he was just going to drink a little of her blood yesterday is because anyone that takes some of her blood while she is human or is bitten by her when she is vamp will be able to do the same thign she can. So when you change her, you'll be able to be half and half too. It would be a great weapon for anyone to get some of her blood. So I suggest you change her and fast because if someone gets her blood then that's one weapon we can't fight against. But once she is changed she has to bite someone to change them. And only if she wants to. Also, she could even bite a female were and not kill them, anyone she bites that is left alive will have the ability to change half and half."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Marcus stared at Leal. She had to make a decision and fast!

"So, what's it goign to be?"

110 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal chewed on her bottom lip. "I need to think." She said getting up and walking out the door. Marcus ran after her walking along side of her. She stepped in the barn to see one of her favorite horses slaughtered, the other vamp standing next to it smiling.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled at her. Marcus jumped in front of her hissing. She put her hand on his shoulder.

"You'll be the first on my list." She hissed moving closer to Marcus. "My answer is yes, Marcus." She said softly.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Marcus backed slowly toward Leal. Turning her scooped her in his arms, racing back to the house. Lockign the doors was no use, so he ran up the flight of stairs, taking two at a time, running into her room. Crossing the room, he sat her down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" he asked, searching her face for any aigns of doubt. He found none.

"Yes." she whispered.

He held out his hand for hers. She immediatly laid hers in his, allowing him to pull her to him. He used his free hand to move her long blonde hair from her neck before lowering his mouth. Gently, as not to hurt her, he bit her, allowing his venom to flow through her body, completing the change. Her taste, it was driving him wild, but he knew he must stop. Raising his head, he looked at her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I...I think so." sh ereplied weakly, collapsing in his arms. He swept her off her feet laying her on the bed.

"Rest now, for you will need it. It may be teh last sleep you get." he whispered as he watched her drift off, the change starting.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Leal tried to gasp for breath but it wouldn't come. She screamed for help, but she couldn't say anything. She fought to keep from falling into the blackness. She couldn't though. She let it envelope her and then let everything disappear from her thoughts.

"Wake up." She heaerd a soft voice say. She shoved her eyes open and then looked at Marcus' amazing face. She reached her hand up to touch his perfect skin. He was just shining like a gem. She blinked and looked around.

"I'm alive, well here?" She whispered. Her voice was different.

"Yup, " He smiled.

"Can I go kill him now?" She smiled slowly sitting up. "I can't believe he killed Fire."
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Marcus frowned.

"Neither can I. All this time that i've known him, he never hurt an animal. It's strange."

Seh was sitting up now, looking at him. "What's that smell?"

"That, my love, is teh smell of blood."

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal sniffed the air and stood up. "Blood of what? Why wasn't it there before?"

"Fresh spilled animal blood, I say." He replied. She sniffed again and then ran out of hte house. She stopped, how had she made it here so fast. She looked around and sniffed again leading herself to the smell. A vampire stood over the dead body of one of her cattle.

"He won't be happy." The vampire hissed turning and running. She tore off after him slamming her fist on the back of his head and bringing him to the ground. She blinked, had she really done that? Marcus was soon at her side.

"Why'd you kill my animals?" She hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Marcus ran up by her side, as she slammed her fist into the back of one of his brother's head. He hissed at him before turning to look at Leal.

"You okay?"

"No, he killed one of my cattle."

"I know, but I'll replace it." He turned to glare at his so called brother.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, stepping infront of Leal, though he knew he didn't need too, what with her new powers and all.

His brother stood up slowly.

"Dad sent me here, to find you."

"Why? I told you I wasn't comign back!" he growled, his arm going around Leal.

"Oh, I see now. Because of her." he said hatefully, glareing at her.

Leal stepped forward, pulling herself from Marcus's grip, which had gotten tighter at his fury at his brother.

"What do you mean by me? I haven't done a damn thing!" she hissed.

"You must be blind then. You are the reason why he left us and won't come back!" he took a step towards her, but Marcus stopped him.

"You touch her and I'll kill you my self."

"You see! He's crazy in love with you! Wait till dad hears about this!" he hissed before turning and running off.

Marucs turned to Leal.

110 Reviews

Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal looked at Marcus. "Is that true?" She asked forgetting the smell of blood and everything else. He nodded.

"Yes, it's true." She looked at his perfect face her fingers tracing his jaw line. She stood on tip toe and pushed her lips to his her arms wrapping around his neck.

"Such a sweet sight." A bell like voice rang from behind her. She spun around snarling, she was really getting tired of all the trespassers. It was a vampire, one she'd not seen before. A girl. "Hello, Marcus." The girl twirled. Leal glared at her waiting.

"You know her?" Leal asked.

"Of course he knows me, we're supposed to marry." The girl smiled. Leal was getting mad, this was getting so confussing.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Marcus glared. Leal looked between the two.

"That's not true." turning he looked at Leal, hoping she would believe him. He had loved this intruder once, but that was until he had discovered her affair with his brother. He didn't want his heart broken like that again. Leal must have caught the feeling in his eyes because she smiled and turned to face the intruder.

"WEll it doesn't matter, because he has a promise, adn he's not leving until he fulfils it."

"What promise?" the girl asked

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Leal shrugged, "That's not for you to know." Leal replied. The girl hissed moving towards her and Leal crossed her arms. "Am I not right in knowing I'm probably a lot stronger then her, Marcus?"

"By far, she's a good decade old, you're stronger." Marcus replied walking behind Leal and wrapping his arm around her waist. "And you have help." The girl hissed.

"Selest was right, you have turned. I even heard you were keeping company with a werewolf." The girl shook her head. "I'll enjoy it when you both are killed."

"That'll be harder then you think." Leal replied looking at the girl. "And if you come against us I'll make sure you die."
Want a Readers crit???

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content