Young Writers Society

Guardians of Time

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Yup you are the forth kid. :D**

Storm-

Storm walked out of the school the kids following. He motioned for the van and they walked towards it. He turned around and faced the lady that had followed,

"Thank you for your help. I don't know how you pulled that off, and I don't know why. But thank you so much. If there is ever anything I could do for you, I would be more then happy to." He smiled extending his hand out to her. There was more to this girl then he knew, and her beauty only made him all the more curious, but he had to keep a solid compsier *sp*

*Shortness, sorry**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:49 am
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

I took the man- Storm's- hand and shook it, then pulled him a little closer to me.
"Do you really mean anything?" I whispered. He nodded his head. I pulled him, still by the hand, over to a bush and said, still whispering, "You guys are part of the Gaurd, correct?" another nod, "and you are about to go on a mission?" he hesitated then nodded again, "Take me with you!" I let go of his hand noticing him looking down at it.
"Well," He began and I knew it was coming. The rejection.
"It's okay, I understand." I said begining to walk away. I closed my eyes and counted down from three. Three, two, one.
"Wait." I turned around a grin on my face.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

Strom-

Storm ran his fingers through his hair and looked around. "You'll have to come up with an excuse to leave here. Meet me down at the gas station on 5th street. If you don't get there in ten-fifteen minutes I have to leave." He said looking at her.

"Won't you get in trouble?" She asked gently,

"Leave that to me, plus you helped out. yYou find a way to get out, and don't let Lainey know you are leaving, she'll sniff you out faster then anyone else." He said walking to the van, he climbed in and drove off.
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 am
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

I nodded my head and watched them pull away in the van. I walked back in to the principal's office and told him that they had all gotten out okay. Then I pretended like my cell phone rang.
"Sorry." I said lightly and flipped open the black sleek phone. I had an imaginary conversation. I even managed real tears. The principal was on his feet in seconds. I hung up and still pretended to be crying.
"What's the matter?"
"My..dog..died!" I gasped and waved my hand in front of my face. I had been a thespian when I graduated high school-not that long ago.
"Oh dear." He seemed at a loss for what to do.
"I just dropped her off at the vet this morning for a check up and .." I "cried" even harder, "and they said she just keeled over."
"Oh Ms. Lane, you should go home. Rest, recover."
"No, I'm okay. She was like the only family I had!" I nearly screamed.
"Ms. Lane I insist you go home."
"Really?" I let the tears subside.
"Yes, please." He shoved me out of the office and I cried myself all the way to my car, asking Lainey for a tissue on the way out. I hopped into my black mustang and sped off to the gas station. When I got there Storm was leaning against the big white van with his arms folded acrost his chest.
"What took you so long?" He asked.
"I was busy doing my Oscar nomination worthy performance." I smirked and jumped into the passenger seat of the van, forgetting I had simply left my car in the lot. I was exstatic with excitment. My first mission. And the guy sitting next to me was incredibly good looking. Pinch me now.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 am
Maybe says...

Aaron-

I glanced around at the rest of the kids in the car. "Is it just me, or do you find it odd that we're in a van with a stranger going to who knows where?"

They looked at me and thought about my words. I used one of my abilities and searched their surface thoughts. All of them were Guard members, including the man in the front seat. The woman was hiding her thoughts carefully, but i doubted she was in the Order.

"I mean," i continued. "I know you're all Guard members, as am I, but still...why did this guy suddenly just show up, asking for us?"

Ian-

History was boring as hell. Math hadn't been much better, and English was just as much of a drag as History. It took all i had to keep from falling asleep.

My next class was P.E. with Aaron. I walked out into the gym and looked around for him. I groaned when i didn't find him.

"Great," i muttered under my breath. "Now what'd he do?"
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Storm-

Storm turned around in his seat when he got in and looked at the students.

"Alright, first to clear a few things up. I'm Storm, I'm taking you back to head quarters, and I know we normally don't take y'all out of school, but we need to get on this now." He said, he turned back forward and drove to the church where the van belonged. His truck was there, along with another Guard and her mini van. They all climbed out of the church van. "Alright, I can fit two people in my truck, the rest will ride in the van. Y'all chose where you want to ride. Just remember if your in the truck the back is a small seat and the other is the front. So make your choice fast." He walked over to talk to the other guard.

"Whose the lady?" She demanded, her name was Lizzy.

"A friend, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have gotten them out." He said looking at her,

"She's an outcast, Storm, your going to be in for a storm when she shows up with you." Lizzy hissed,

"I'm sure it will be fine, I know what I'm doing." He replied walking back to the kids.
Want a Readers crit???

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:08 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Sequoyah:

Sequoyah galnced up nervously as teh teacher read her name aloud. Oh no! this can't be good She thought to herself as she got up to go to teh office. When she got there, teh lady directed her outisde to where a few kids were standing. She thought she recognized a few, though she wasn't quite sure
"Hello, is this thing on?"

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:35 am
Via says...

Delainey shrugged. She wasn't really satisfied with the situation, but she soon realized she just didn't care either. She yawned a bit and glanced up to the hallway clock, wondering if the rest of her day was going to be as boring at the first part. She turned back towards the office and made her way down the hallway.

Lainey softly and nonchalantly made her way back through the main office and into hers, checking her schedule. Only a few students today...she could leave early. The redlight on her phone was blinking lovily she thought, and picked up the handset. She pressed the flashing button and began to check her messages.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:17 pm
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

I climbed into the front seat of Storms truck to find a boy, I think that one was Aaron, sitting in the back. He looked at me questioningly but I pretended not to notice. He had tried to read my thoughts earlier. I guess I oculd understand why tough. Storm was talking to the other female gaurd member who didn't look too pleased that I was here. She knew exactly who I was, and so would everyone at headquarters. How could I be so stupid, I hadn't though this out at all! As soon as I got there they would take me away, maybe lock me up. I was never going to get to go on this mission. I turned to stare out the window away from Storm as he climbed in the truck and brought it to life. It would be easier if I didn't remember how good looking he was.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Storm-

Storm started the engine and pulled out of the church's parking lot. Lizzy followed behind, as they drove towards the headquarters. Logan didn't say a word, she didn't look at him or Aaron. He chewed on his lip, did she hear what Lizzy had said,

"You ok?" He asked is a quieter tone to her,
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 pm
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

I turned towards Storm and smiled, "Yep, fine." I couldn't tell if this meant we were going to be starting a conversation now. His expression was hard to read. Then I remembered I was trying to not look at him. I looked straight ahead out the windshield. I couldn't even not look at the man for more than two minutes. I cursed his good looks and smiled to myself. Oh how many girls would kill to be sitting right where I am. I wanted to reach up and turn the radio on to take away the silence but after analysing it I realised it wouldn't work out. If I did have the nerve to turn the radio on it would be rude as this is his car not mine. Then there is the issue of volume and station. What if he wants to listen to a country station? I couldn't handle that right now. Aaron was being very quiet in the back. I almost forgot he was there.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**B-but country is the best :'( . :D, oh well. **

Storm-

Storm looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. How could she be fine and be so absolutly silent. From what he had seen of her she seemed to enjoy talking, and she had seemed to enjoy being able to come with them.

"You sure?" He asked, she nodded, "Alright, I need to warn you. Until I can talk to my boss people might be a little, rude, but after I have a talk with him it will be fine. If I have my way you will be coming with us. You deserve that after helping us." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:20 pm
RoryLegend says...

**no no I like country..Logan doesn't lol**

[Logan]

Rude, ha, that would be an understatment. I cna only imagine how people will treat me. It happened every time my parents had guest over when I was younger. Eventually they had to keep me in another room. And the kids on the block weren't allowed to play with me. The best friend I ever had was my dog, who "died" this morning. Her name was-well is-since she isn't dead really, Paris. I had chosen the name when I was ten. For short I call her Pear. I used a little of my lighter magic to give her the ability to talk to me, which we obviously couldn't do with company over, like we ever had company. I wondered how long I would be gone, did I leave her enough food?
We were pulling up to a building as I began thinking of this. I turned to Storm but immediatly cringed away remembering that I am not looking at him. Must learn better self control. He put the truck in park.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**hahahaha ok**

Storm-

Storm climbed out of the truck, why was she avoiding looking at him. What did he do that she was so suddenly cold with him. He pulled his seat forward so Aaron could climb out. He locked the truck and lead everyone inside.

"Go to the breifing room. You all should know where it is." He turned to Logan, "You can come with me." He smiled trying to look into her eyes and try and figure out what was wrong, but she looked away. He walked towards the boss' office and she followed behind. Crest, his wolf walked out of the office he normally worked out of though he was never in there. He walked over and rubbed against Strom's leg.

Whose the girl? Crest asked looking towards Logan,

Logan, she helped me get the kids. He replied,

She's the outcast, I've never seen her before, but I've heard of her. One of her parents was a Guard the other from the Order. Crest replied,

That doesn't matter. He replied,

I know, but remember everyone wont agree with us. Crest said he walked towards Logan and was about to rub against her leg when she shed away.

Let her get used to the idea of a wolf around. Storm laughed,

"This is Crest, " He smiled to Logan, "He's my wolf, I think he likes you."
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:45 pm
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

My eyes were wide, that I could tell. I would be lieing if I said I wasn't scared, because I was. There was a wolf running aroudn in the office! I mean it seemed tame enough. But still, a wolf, it takes some getting used to.
"This is Crest, I think he likes you." Storm said and I bent down and stretched my hand out to Crest. It was better to let the animal smell you first and let it decide if you could pet it. He smelled my hand then seemed to almost smile up at Storm before letting me pet him. Storm had tried to catch my eye earlier but I wouldn't let him. It wasn't him, it was me. I knew the minute this all blew up in my face I would probably never see him again. Did he even know what I was? I wanted to stay there stroking Crest forever but Storm beckoned me to follow him to my doom.

-Benjamin Mee

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf