z

Young Writers Society

High School Dayz

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:43 am
RoryLegend says...

Cally-

"I dunno, maybe you just want your room back and are trying to kill me by pretending to be able to help me and locking me out in the hallway until i die." I smiled at her coyly, "It's a possible sennario." I stood up and nodded, "Alright, prove it to me." Then I waited.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:12 am
Kitty says...

I laughed. "Okay then." I said as I opened the door. I had already put the barrier around her without her knowing it. "Follow me. It is time for dinner." I walked out with her right on my heels. "Feel anything?" I asked.

"No, not yet." Cally replied. We rounded the corner and there before us was a giant lunchroom.

The lunch room is split into sections. A primary section for K-2nd graders. An elementary section for 3rd to 5th graders. A middle school section for 6th to 8th graders. And a high school section for 9th to 12th." I explained to her as I pointed each section out. "Feel anything?" I asked. Cally shook her head no as I led her to the dinner line.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:19 am
RoryLegend says...

Cally-

I waited for the pain just smiling stupidly as we walked to the dinner line. I just waited until that moment when i would cringe with pain and fall to the floor. i wiated, but it never came. We got food and sat down. I was a little stunned by tried not to let it show.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:30 am
Kitty says...

I smiled. Time to get crazy! I stood up with my applepie in my left hand. "What are you going to do with that?" Cally asked.

"When I say, duck under the table okay?" I whispered to her. Cally's face was full of confusion. "Let's just say. It's gonna get messy." I lauged . Cally's eyes widened. I let out a wolf howl and threw the apple pie at the student council president. He picked his milk and poured it on the student council vice-president. Then it began. The food fight of the week. "Duck!" I yelled as I dragged Cally under the table. Right as I did a bowl of spagehtti landed in her seat.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:54 pm
RoryLegend says...

Calls-

They were all crazy. But I was smiling something I thought impossible until now. My cell phone starting buzzing in my pocket but I ignored it. I mean here I was sucked under the table smiling! I turned to nina and started laughing. I wondered if she thought I was the crazy one.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Kitty says...

I laughed right back. All of a sudden a bowl of pudding hit me in the head. "Oh, thats my cue to join in!" I laughed. "If you want to join come on." I climed out from under the table and grabbed somebody's pudding. I threw it at the cheerleaders and it landed on the captain! I started to laugh uncontrollably.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:18 pm
October Girl says...

* Dude count me out... this is (no offence) going nowhere and I'm really confused.*
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:17 pm
Layleun says...

((I'm out too. Kitty, word of advice. Try not to make too many storybooks at once. I counted five of yours on the front page. If you get too many going they tend to fail. Try to be more detailed in the ones you're already in instead of making small, really bad ones.))

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100