z

Young Writers Society

Vampire Story

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:03 am
Lucky_Duck says...

After Nurse Pettit took over, I saw no need to still be there. I walked out of the clinic and back through the halls.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:53 am
October Girl says...

Sadie;

The girl I rushed up to did a hand spring to show that one guy who hit her she was fine then they both went off into the locker rooms. I was just there stunded trying to find out what the hell just happend. I took a breath brushed my black long bangs out of my face. My clone or some would say Astra projected self came into the gym and we met face to face.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

203 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:58 am
October Girl says...

Sadie;

"What do you want?" My clone snarled to my face.
"What do you think I want? Get your vampire a-" I was cut off. I was talking to my own power to myself while the thing in front of me was just a projection of my own power.
"I know what you want." The clone said then disappeared back into my body. I took a breath as a whole person again, I got so angry and frustrated I made the fire alarm in the gym go off. I had to get a grip.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Kitty says...

Karen walked out of the locker rooms, alerted by the fire alarms. "What happened? Why were the alarms going off?" She asked the, only other girl that was there, after she shut off the fire alarm. But the girl either didn't hear her or just didn't want to answer. Karen studied the girl and could tell she was angry. Then she smelled it. This girl was half-vampire! Like her! But she wasn't mixed with human. Instead she was mixed with witch!

Karen stuck out her hand happily and said, "I'm Karen by the way."
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

52 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

As soon as I walked into the library the fire alarms went off.
"Great," I murmured to myself as I grabbed my bag and ran towards the source. The gym. I walked through the doors as the alarm stopped to find two girls standing there. I smelled the air. 'One's half vampire and the other is vampire and witch,' I thought. The vampire witch was angry, and the half vampire was startled.
"This should be fun," I whispered, both of the girls head turned to me as the door closed.

12 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:09 pm
Kitty says...

Karen turned around and waved at the newcomer. "Hi. We were just about to play a game of basketball. Wanna join?" Karen asked her as soon as Danny walked out of the locker room.

>>>Sorry it's short.,.. I gotta wait till someone post something..<<<
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:48 pm
Billy says...

***What's going on? >.>***
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

52 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Lucky_Duck says...

"Sure, I guess," I replied. By that time the vampire witch was calm and I was headed to the locker room to change. As I emerged the friendly half vampire was smiling and waving at me. I smiled and waved back.
By the time I reached her I stuck out my hand and said, "I'm Grace, nice to meet you." The girl shook my hand.
"I'm Karen," she said, "ready to play?"
"You bet," I said as I smiled. 'This'll be easy,' I thought.

12 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:18 pm
Kitty says...

"Uh...we were playing a game." Karen heard Micheal and Andy say.

"Well, do you want to join us in a game?" She asked. Both guys looked at each other with doubtful eyes.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

52 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:17 am
Lucky_Duck says...

"Don't worry, we'll go easy on you," I said smiling. The boys smiled at each other after my comment.
"You're on," they said in unison. I smiled.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:09 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Count me out of this. This is too hectic and confusing.*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

203 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:16 am
October Girl says...

Sadie;

"Sorry, ah Karen, but I'm not up for a game today. I'm Sadie." Both girls shook hands. "Sorry about the fire alarm, I forgot this is a no smoking zone." Sadie said. 'you lying little...' Sadie's clone started to speak in her mind. "I gotta run. See you around, hopefully." Sadie didn't mean for her voice to sound low and disturbing.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

203 Reviews

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:21 am
October Girl says...

Damien;

I stood out in the hall and the fire alarm went off, wonderful! Just wonderful! Everyone ran to the next exit and I didn't need to I was a demon I walk through fire my whole life I walked towards the gym but didin't go inside. Affraid I might hurt the people in there on accident. I was evil, I had to face it some time of another.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:57 pm
Billy says...

Michael walked back to the three point line, spinning the ball between his hands.

"Well, the fire alarm's done one good thing - we'll be able to play in peace now," he said with a smirk, tossing the ball to Andy, "Who else is playing?"

"And are they really that good?" Andy asked, tossing the ball easily through the hoop.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

203 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:34 am
October Girl says...

Sadie;

I brushed passed the girl named Karen and left the gym. I heard someone talk but didn't turned around to see who. I left the four people in the gym. I was more than affraid to make friends because when I get close to people they end up hurt.... Or worse.... Dead.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart