z

Young Writers Society

Mixed-up fairly tales

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 am
chocoholic says...

Lillian; Human

"Child, you hardly have any choice," I sighed. "I can have you hunted down and killed. It's much easier to just do as I say."

The girl looked around, and then back to me. I smirked, knowing she would go quietly with me. She had know chance, unless she could get the prince to take her in, and as if that would happen! She would be my spy, a worthy position.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:22 pm
canislupis says...

No, it's not too late at all..... Please join!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:17 am
Lucky_Duck says...

Yeah!! fun...

Name: Marie (long lost princess forgotten over the years)

Species/animal: Human

Description: Brown hair and bright blue eyes, flawless complexion, wears regular maiden dresses.

Personality: Puts on a happy face for her parents and princes, is really tom boyish and hates big froo-froo dresses, if you get her angry... Let's just say that you don't want to do that (anger management problems)

522 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:47 pm
canislupis says...

<<Cool! Now... On with it.. >>

Gold-dust
Human

I picked my way through the croud, jostling and shoving around a tightly clustered group of people. The king had to be somewhere around here.. His son's own ball. A commotion broke through the sounds of music and dancing. Shouting filled the air, and everyone tried to get closer to it's source. Gold-dust followed the croud.

522 Reviews

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:17 am
canislupis says...

Is this storybook officially dead? And it just started! Come on, it was just getting fun!

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer