z

Young Writers Society

Sada Revival

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Nicarga woke up to the sound of voices and streched. She looked up and smiled when she saw Georgia and James. She walked over.

"Well, go figure its you to come popping in in the middle of the night." She smiled,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am
Alice says...

"Hey Nici," Georgia said, "you know how I love to make an enterence."

*sorry thats all I have*
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:36 am
Lethero says...

"Nicarga and Fyra are here," Lethero said.

"And where's Ajle?" Georgia said. Lethero looked down and kept his mouth shut. "What happened?" Georgia asked suddenly sounding scared.

"She left," Nicarga said walking over. "She was preventing Lethero from being here, so he threatened her and she flew away."

"Really, Leth?" Lethero nodded.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:44 am
Alice says...

"What did you say you were going to do Leth?"

"I said I was going to kill her," he grumbled.

"What'd she keep doing?"

"She kept dragging him away," Nicaraga said.

"Why?" James asked.

"We don't know," Fyra said.

"Hm...that doesn't sound very much like her."
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

"It doesn't at all." Nicarga agreed, "Maybe she knew somethign about this that she wasn't telling us."

'Maybe you shouldn't have left Senra back there.' She thought to herself. She shook the thought away though and concentrated on the group infront of her.
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:34 am
Maybe says...

Alje-

I had no idea why i had to explain myself to this human. Why did he need to know about the pack, Lethero, and his betrayal to me? And yet i found myself explaining more as he asked.

Koby studied me curiously. "You mean that Lethero guy you were talking about?"

I nodded.

"He betrayed you?"

Again, i nodded.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "He got really annoyed with me and threatened to kill me."

"Jeez, that's harsh. What'd you do?"

"I...um..." i glanced around. "Can you keep a secret, Koby?"

He nodded.

I quickly changed into human and walked up to him, putting my mouth next to his ear. "I come from a large pack of mythical creatures. We live together in harmony, and Lethero is our leader. We established a treaty with the humans that said we had to get along so that we don't start killing each other like we had done a year ago. I-"

"Wait...what happened a year ago?"

"I'm getting to that." i said. I started where i had left off. "I am head mage for the pack. I was taught by another dragon, Raiana. She is...or was a silver dragon and had much knowledge of the arcane lore. She is dead now, but i continue to learn from her through a gift i have, allowing my to commune with the dead.
"Over a year ago, Raiana was killed by a priest that had come back from the dead to take revenge upon us mythical creatures. She sacrificed herself to save the rest of us. There had been rumors and stories going around that a 'dead priest', as they are called, had come back to this world to kill off all the mythical beings that exist.
"Turns out that the priest Raiana killed wasn't the one out to get all of us. In fact, the dead priest that she killed was the one recently killed by another of my friends. The one set out to rid the world of mythical creatures is still out there, and is beginning to stir up trouble again.
"I wanted to take Lethero out to 'look for new mythical creatures in the area'. This was only half-true. I also wanted to see if we could find the dead priest. But Lethero, being the stubborn...well, i won't say what else he is, it would be impolite. But Lethero being...Lethero, would have none of it and threatened to kill me if i didn't let him go travel with a few other pack members to spread the word of humans and mythical creatures getting along..."

Oh...no.

Lethero was going off, unprotected, unprepared, and unknowing... probably to come face-to-face with the dead priest, since he was such a trouble-magnet. Not that i cared about him... but he had my friends with him.

"Senra," I said, turning around. "We have to find the others."
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:34 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senra smiled and stood up, "If we can get back to the pack and see if Nicarga left a note I might be able to pick up their scent and find them."

"How would you do that?" Koby asked, Senra grinned,

"I'm a hybred, half were wolf, half vampire." She smiled, "We better get a move on it. How swiftly can you run?"

"He can ride on my back, your the one that has to keep up." Alje smiled,

"That is easy, most of the time just don't go full speed." Senra said,

"Who said I was going to ride on her back?" Koby asked,

"You are, lets get out of here." Senra changed form to a werewolf and ALje changed back to her dragon form and let Koby climb on her back. She took off to the sky and Senra took off in a full run.

*Hope this works*
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:21 am
Maybe says...

Sorry, i was gone for the past two days. I'll post in the morning because my mom is kicking me of now. :?
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:33 pm
Alice says...

"Perhaps I should find them," Georgia said, "I still remember how to find her."

"Should I go with you?" James asked.

"No, you stay here. Its easier to Follow your than Niki or Leth."

With that she turned into the only form she knew who could teleport and reappeared with Alje and some others were.

"Hello," she said cooly, "what's going on?"
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 am
Maybe says...

Sorry. I wasn' able to post the other morning. I've been really busy lately.

Alzz, Alje is in the air and Senra is running at top speed. But we'll just pretend we stopped.

Alje-

The flight had been interesting. Koby had not let go of his death grip on my neck and refused to say a word. I thought that a guy who had a Griffin for a friend would be more used to flying. Guess that proved me wrong.

We had landed over an hour ago in a small clearing with a small, clear brook nearby. Senra had already gone to sleep, exausted from running al day. I didn't blame her. I was tired too.

Suddenly another person materialized off to the side of the clearing. She glanced around then caught sight of me.

"Alje!"

"Georgia?"

She ran over. "Yep, it's me! How've you been?"

"Erm...fine. Georgia, what are you doing here?"

"Finding you, of course."

"Yes, i gathered that. Why though?"

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:11 am
Lindsaroo says...

*Ok I'm just gonna put the old one up but edited a bit :) And I think I read it all, tell me if I messed anything up with my post.*
Name:Telayna
Race:Alan(human/bird)
Description:She's beautiful. She has long, brown, shiny hair. And green eyes, but when she attacks they turn bright yellow. She is 5 ft. 11 in. She can hide her wings and her claws she is always mistaken for a young girl. Black wings.
Other: She usually uses her claws and attacks from the air, but she has a sword in case she is caught on foot, because it takes much energy to pull her wings out, but it's easy to bring them in. A year ago she was a big loner. She didn't like having friends or caring for people so she never tried to get close to people. She was anti-social. Still has a bad temper but not as bad towards friends. She's with Lethero's pack but has been away for a while for "business"

Telayna sat in the tall tree and watched some of her old friends. Georgia had just ran off, but she would see her later. Telayna swooped down with her wings and soared over the heads of everyone. Her foot dragged down and hit a certain werewolf in the back of the head. Telayna let out a loud laugh when she heard Lethero shout. She went for the landing but didn't' notice the big branch and stopped in midair and crashed to the ground.

"Owww! That one's gonna leave a mark." She groaned and pulled her wings back in through the slots in her shirt. She stood up and brushed the dirt off herself.

"Telayna?"

"Lethero!!" She jumped onto him and hugged him extra tight, kinda to piss him off. He gave her a gentle push and she backed off, grinning big.

"Where you been?"

"I've been busy with ah....stuff. Nothing big." He looked at her suspiciously and she smiled.

"Ok then, not getting into trouble?"

"Not much. What about you, ya furball?" She heard a small growl come from him, but still friendly.

"I have to give you credit, you're branching out from 'mutt'." Telayna laughed and looked around.

"So where's Sam? I heard he was with you."

"Don't worry, your little human sweetheart is fine." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Well good, I'll need to talk to him. What's the news for right now? Fill me in."
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:34 am
Lethero says...

Lethero filled Telayna in what happened since they last met. When I reached the point where I told here I threatened Ajle she let a lound gasp. I ended with Georgia leaving to talk to Ajle.

"Been busy without me, haven't you," Telayna asked.

"You could say that," Lethero replied.

"So, where's Sam?" Telayna asked.

"Over there." Lethero pointed over to a tent set up off the path with a warm glow in it. "He'll be thrilled to see you again."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Telayna laid a hand on Lethero's shoulder.

"Thanks for taking care of him." she smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Just get over there already." She smiled and walked over to the tent. She peered inside and saw him. He was sitting on the floor and just staring into space. He was fingering something in his hand. what's he thinking about? she thought to herself.

"Sir can-" one of the men in there had started but Sam raised a hand to him.

"I...can't think about anything right now. Talk to me later ok?"

"Yes sir..." The few men in there headed towards the front to walk out and Telayna ran to the back of the tent. Once they were out she sneaked back to the entrance. She walked inside and came up behind him. She got to her knees and put her arms around his neck and pulled him back against her.

"Hey sweetie." She said in his ear and he spun his head around with his body. His eyes opened up with shock.

"Telayna!" He shouted and embraced her. He stood up with her in his arms and didn't let go. She didn't want him to. One of his arms let go and slipped into his pocket. He put her at arms length and just looked at her.

"You're as gorgeous as ever." He smiled and kissed her lightly.

"I missed you." She said.

"Me too. You're...coming with us?"

"I figured I'd would. I'm always up for an adventure." She winked and he laughed.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:58 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero woke up very early in the morning. He had no tent to pack up because he slept outside. And so he waited for the other people to wake up. Little by little people came out of tents.

Last out was Telayna and Sam. The emerged from Sam's tent and started stowing it away. Lethero walked over to Sam and said, "Where we goin'?"

"Dammit, Lethero!" Sam yelled, "you gotta stop sneaking up on me like that."

"Sorry. So where we goin'?"

"We the next town is a few miles away, we can stay there for a night and see if we can get people to follow our cause."

"Ok," Lethero said before slowly walking away.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:59 pm
sylverdawn says...

k i'll post my thing, and if I can't join just ignore it.

name- Kalista (Kal)
age- 17
gender- female
race- race- Drake. If you don't know what a drake is they're immortal humans, born with dragon souls, they have the ability to shift between dragon and human, only those two forms though. The only way to really tell them apart from humans is their pointed ears, and slanted, jewel colored eyes. They're often mistaken for elves in human form. They are also soul-bonded to a pure blood dragon. In Kal's case Fire is her dragon he has battle mode, where he's huge, and normal mode. Where he's is small enough to ride on Kal's shoulder, about the size of a large falcon. Fire likes sleeping on Kal's head.
appearance/personality- Hair is ruby-red, with eyes the color of amber/topaz, her skin is almond colored with a gold dust on it. And she's around 5,4 in height. Sarcastic, and a smartass. But extremely loyal to her friends. With one huge temper. Likes to fight/party/gamble. Is a bit of an adrenaline junkie.
weapons- Katana, long daggers, assorted knives. Can also manipulate the element of Flame.
history- Kal's raised vanished hundreds of years ago, so as far as she knows she's the last of her kind, she grew up among humans in the slums of the city, and only recently found out about her heritage, she is looking for the remnants of her race. Drake's are extremely prideful and arrogant, they are also perpetually curious and love treasure, hence her career.
occupation- thief, basically a pick pocket but has stolen a few national treasures.
other- Has a huge price on her head.
alliance- mostly to herself, but sides with mythical creatures in general.

------------------------

Kal crouched in the shadows of the great pine tree, her eyes gleaming golden in the darkness. The new group was coming up to the bridge that spanned the river, and would have to cross it if they wanted to reach the village.

Fire curled his tail around Kal's throat, his scales shining red, and orange, and gold. His spine ridges stiffend and Fire dug his talons into Kal's shoulder as the duel-dragon prepared to fight.

The group was soon crossing the river, before Kal lunged out of the trees to block their path sword drawn. Fire spiraled off their shoulder before they saw, remaining in the trees in case something went wrong.

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis