z

Young Writers Society

Races of Elsmeron

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 am
Maybe says...

Humma-

The meeting didn't last quite as long as expected. After all, it was nothing special. Just a quick introduction between myself and the leader of the druids; a lady with dark olive skin, lush brown hair, and quizzical green eyes. She had presented herself as Arabelle.

After she had departed, i turned to Ramere who leaned casually against the back wall, his eyes roaming the room lazily. His gaze met mine silently and slid on.

I walked over. "Why did you not introduce yourself?"

He gave a small shrug. "Didn't feel that it was necessary."

I growled. "Ramere, you're - Oh, nevermind."

I stalked away, looking for someone else's company other than my brother.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:07 pm
Rydia says...

I will take Arwyn/Melody back.

Arwyn

I checked the clock and was delighted to find that a day had passed since taking on this restrictive, human form. I was preparing to shift back, looking either way to check the hallway was free when -

"Hey..." I turned at the hesitant voice and my eyes met those of Humma. I dropped my eyes to the ground and curtsyed carefully.

"Yes, my Lord?" I could feel the air vibrating with his emotions, those of anger and a desire for company. A desire so strong he might, if persuaded, seek the company of a serving girl? I concentrated my powers of inspiration.

"Have you seen my guest, sir Braithwait?" I frowned. No luck then.

"No, my Lord. Would you like me to find him my Lord?"
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:12 pm
Maki-Chan says...

The setting sun disappeared and the darkness of the night did well to hide Tobi. She was able to relax, and take back control. The demon girl hid in a hole in a tree stump; luckily big enough for her to fit in.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 pm
sylverdawn says...

Kaoli-

Good, night had fallen at last. Time to move, I slipped up to one of the inns near the castle wall. The area was well lit guards patrolled along the top. I hid in the shadows of the house waiting for the brats to get here but they never showed up.

Tired of waiting I spread my wings without a thought, and quickly flew over the Outer Wall landing in the courtyard. "Now if memory serves there should be a secret passage to the vault somewhere around the armory. I slipped into the shadows studying my surroundings.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor