z

Young Writers Society

Who Done It?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:22 am
RoryLegend says...

Max-

What did she say? All i could remember was that she said he was cute and sweet, I wasn't going to tell him that though, that might make things worse, it wasn't a lie though, "I dunno, i had stopped answering the calls at that point." which also wasn't a lie, i looked down at my hands. I started fidgeting with a hole in my jeans, then the words came out before i could stop them, "I think she sort of loved you though."
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

114 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 am
RoryLegend says...

Max-

At this point it would have been less awkward just to bang my head against the window. WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING! i mean i didn't know for sure if she loved him, it was just the way she said his name on the answering machine and how she giggled when she talked about how much fun they had when they were together, and the words just popped inot my head. Must learn better self control. I didn't dare look in Colt's direction, i wouldn't blame him if he stopped the car and told me to get out right now.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

114 Reviews

Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 pm
RoryLegend says...

Max-

When Colt didn't say anything i decided to add, "sorta like a brother, you now." hoping some of the tension in the air would evaporate.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Ya," Colt said shoving the words out of his mouth. He tried to wet the inside of his mouth but it didn't work. He bit his lip and tried to think of something else anything else.

*sorry just finished drving for 16 hours.*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:37 am
Kitty says...

"So when is that guy and Maxine gonna be here?" Missy asked.

"Uh, they should be here in about fifteen minutes unless they didn't go the speed limit." Kit told her as she changed the lambs bandages.

"Have you ever met him?" Missy asked.

"Well, I've met Max and her sister Kara, but not the guy. I don't even know his name." Kit told her.

"Isn't Kara the one that was murdered?" Missy asked. Kit nodded. "You aren't sad?" She asked.

"Well, I am sad. I am very sad but I wasn't that close to Kara. I was closer to Maxine than Kara." Kit told Missy.

"Why?" She asked. Kit shrugged and stood up.

"What should we have for dinner? I gotta cook for four people tonight." Kit asked, changing the subject.

"I don't care." Missy said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Hamburgers it is." Kit laughed as she drug out a pack of hamburger meat. She set it on the table and turned back around to the fridge. Kit grabbed condiments and two cans of corn from the cabinent.

"Here. Come cook this. I gotta go close my truck's windows." Kit told Missy as she stepped out the door. Kit looked up at the clouds which were gray and ugly. All of a sudden gravel turned and a large truck appeared at the front of the house.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 pm
RoryLegend says...

Max-

The rest of the ride was in silence. I was thankful, almost ecstatic when we pulled up in front of the house. Colt put the car in park and drops of water began to hit the windshield.. an omen. Kit was standing outside frantically rolling up the windows of her truck as the rain began to fall harder. We all ran inside and Kit and I immediatly hugged. Her's was a welcomed face of good memories.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:26 am
Kitty says...

After Max and Kit hugged Kit walked to the front door and locked it. "So you are Colt eh?" Kit asked the guy. He nodded.

>>Uhg. Sorry! It is like late here and I am so tired. *YAWN*<<
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:44 am
RoryLegend says...

max-

We all just stood in the entryway. I desperatly wanted to get away from colt and bang my head against something. I looked out the window at the rain hopelesly. I was trapped in this little house up in the mountains with my past. There was a flag of lightning followed by a deafining clap of thunder.
"I gotta go check on the horses. You guys coming?" kit said walking towards the door.
Colt nodded and missy stood up. I really didn't want to go check on the horses.
"max is afraid of horses." colt said dryly. Kit and missy glanced at each or
other then looked back at me.
"I am not afraid of horses. I-"
"well then let's go." kit swung the door open.

-Benjamin Mee

12 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:57 am
Kitty says...

Kit swung the door open and Colt walked out along with Missy."I'll be right there. Missy show Colt where we keep the horses." Kit told Missy. Kit walked over to Max and sat down in front of her. "You don't have to come." She said to Max and smiled. "Just keep your eye on Lucy." Kit said pointing towards the newly-named lamb.

"What happened to her?" Max asked.

"She was attacked by a starving wolf earlier today and is really weak." She told her.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

114 Reviews

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:05 am
RoryLegend says...

max-

I looked at kit gratefully then walked over to the little lamb. Kit left and then it was just me and the lamb. I hadn't really been alone since I got to Texas. I realized how lonely I really was. Not just here but back home too. I slummped against the counter and dropped my head into my hands.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt walked around the barn looking at the horses. He walked over to a black stallion and let it smell his hand. "Hey, big boy," He rubbed the horse on the head and traced the stripe down it's face. It was a huge black quarter horse mixed with some sort of draft horse. It was a strange mix if you asked him, but it was a beautiful horse. He walked into the stall and ran his hands down the horses leg and lifted up it's hoof. They were easily the size of his hands if not bigger. It stood about eighteen hands high and was only about four years old.
He ran his hands over it's broad neck walking slowly around the horse to it's right side. It nickered softly and he rubbed it's nose.

"What is it boy, you don't smell wolves do you?" He walked out of the stall and one of the mares whinnyed nervously. "We've got company out there somewhere, I suggest you lock this barn down tight. If those wolves are desperate enough to attack horses they wont fret about coming in the barn. I'll sleep out here too if you want. I wouldn't mind seeing these wolves for myself."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:55 am
RoryLegend says...

max-

The baby lamb was sleeping soundly so I walked back to the couch. Everyone else was still out at the barn. I rubbed my temples and the silence pressed against my ears.

-Benjamin Mee

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:10 am
Kitty1 says...

Kit~

Kit nodded at what Colt had said. She looked over at Missy who was petting, Sasha, a chestnut-colored mare who was preganant. "It should come any day now." She said. Missy nodded and kept petting it.
Hey yall! Um, Kitty isn't going to be on for a while due to personal reasons and asked me to take over her storybooks that she made and joined for now. I am her sister. So that is why so I will help her out.

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio