z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Of course you can join.*

Laney slashed at another man when she saw the man on Dargon get up, "Impossible." She hissed, she saw a young elf standing just beyond Dargon and the man. She quickly threw a knife at another man and ran towards him as two men started behind the elf. "Look out." She yelled, throwing two knives past the elf. She grabbed more knives from other men and kept going.

*hope that works*
Last edited by TNCowgirl on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:10 pm
Saphira says...

Katlyn dived to the ground to evade one of the flying knives. She quickly got to her feet and picked up one of the fallen knives. Spinning around she sliced one of the soldiers and then threw the knife at a soldier advancing on Lethero.
She ran through the clearing and turned, her knife at someones throat.

'I'm a friend' the Elf said and Katlyn lowered the knife.

'You've picked a wrong time to be a friend'

Both turned as a group of soldiers came up from all sides. Katlyn grabbed the knife loosely in her hand and moved into a defensive crouch. The Elf next to her stayed up right but his eyes showed that he was ready for a fight.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:50 pm
KAVOR17 says...

The Elf put his hood up so only his glowing white eyes shone. He began to chant and his eyes flared. The Elf's hand rose shimmering with energy.

"Averi!" He shouted and two beams of blinding light shot from his hands disingrating two of the soldiers.

"Maybe it is a good time to be friends!" the elf's hand waved shooting a fireball at another soldier. "My name is Reyan by the way"

Katlyn dispatched the rest of the soldiers quickly. With the immediate threat gone Reyan took the time to introduce him self, "I am the last of the elves. The rest of my kind were eliminated by the humans lead by a beast. A betrayer of the us Mythical Creatures. Maybe when I become old enough I can use my blood to make my race again. Us elves are born of magic unlike humans."

Then Reyan saw the Dorgan. "Is that a gorman? Us elves lived peacefully with them for ages but then humans destroyed their village. We were going to flee from the very same forest when we were attacked...slaughtered..."

Reyan's eyes flared again from under his hood as he started to chant once again. Dorgan had already passed out from his wounds and was slipping into death. Reyan then cupped his hands in a blinding flash a white orb floated above them. It slowly moved through the air towards Dorgan settling into his wounds. The wounds shimmered and knitted themselves back toghether although Dorgan still didn't wake.

Just then Aro started to become visibal again. Reyan flung his hand out and Aro was smashed into a tree. The elven magic held him there as Reyan started to speak, "You are the One. You lead the humans to us elves. You lead the attack on the elves. You are the Traitor and for that you must pay!"

Reyan's eyes were now flaming white orbs from under his hood as he perpared his spell. Before he could finish though, Dorgan (now awake) hit the elf sending him to the ground. "He may have betrayed us once but let's hope he will not do so again. We must fight by him because I smell more enemys approaching. Aro will try and earn your trust later but for now we fight!" The gorman said in his deep voice.

Aro still whimpering from the attack, yelped as he tried to turn invisible again.. Elven magic does not fade quickly. Now the make-shift allys perpared for the fast approaching wave of human soldiers.

*sorry for such a long post. I thought it would be nice to throw in a hatred or two 8)*

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:55 am
death5614 says...

Aro uncloaked, running towards a group of men.

"You picked a wrong time to attack!" Yelled Aro as he ran towards the men.

"No, twas you that misjudged me!" Replied one of the men as two giant, black, hands arose from the depths of hell.

"Nooo!" Yelled Senna.

"Go on without me! I have business to attend to!" Replied Aro, as the two hands gipped around Aro, dragging him down deeper and deeper untill the crack in the ground closed and the only thing left was two black skid marks left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have been a bad, bad dog, Aro..."

"Im sorry master, i will kill them as soon as i get the chance! I got attatched to my targets, it was wrong of me..." Replied Aro.

A giant demon arose from a giant pit of lost souls and flames.

"I will give you but ONE more chance to kill them! Do not play their games! Use your full powers, dont give me any of this 'invisible' crap!" Roared the helish demon spawn.

"I wanted to mislead them, so that they would open up to me, i will in fact deal with the matter." Said Aro, brushing off ash from his armor.

"I see your creator gave you some armor!"

"Yes, very flimsy compared to yours, my lord." Said Aro, sucking up to it.

"Take some, it will look good on you!" Said the demon, smiling. "Azae toara oma ziii" Chanted the demon as a suit of armor apeared on the ground in front of Aro. It was black and shiny. It had spikes randomly shooting out about 2 or 3 centimeters out of the arms and legs, it had Knives everywhere as sharp as razorz.

"Thank you so much, i will charrish it forever!" Said Aro as he put it on.

After Aro got it all on, the armor started to shift! It started getting tighter and tighter, untill it got skin-tight. "What is this?" Asked Aro with a shocked look on his face.

"You'll thank me later!" Said the demon as Aro shot up through the ground.

"Die abominations!" Yelled Aro as he pulled out 3 knives and threw them and hit 3 soldiers in the temples, killing them instantly.

"Did ya miss me?" Asked Aro.

"You were gone 3 seconds!" Said Senna.
Im not as think as you dumb i am...

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:12 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero shot a bullet into the gut of a human who was running towards him. Then in the distance someone shouted "Retreat." And all the humans turned and fled.

Senna went to go chase but Lethero said, "Let them go." Lethero walked over to a dead body and pulled out a handgum clip and put it into his gun. "We need to get out of here. If we don't more will come." Lethero turned looked at Dargon. "Someone help me with him."

"I'll take care of it," Katlyn said. With a few unaudible words Dargon floated into the air.

Holstering his gun Lethero walked into the woods with the rest following him.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Ok, this is my fault, but it is Laney, not Senna, don't worry about changing it now, but for future notice :P *

Laney followed the others after she gathered the rest of her knives. She cleaned the all and put them back in their holders. She stepped behind a tree and losed her clothes back to her every day wear and looked as normal as possible. Her mask slipped away and she caught up with the others.

"You ok?" She asked Lethero, he looked worried,

"I'm fine, just thinking." He said, she nodded and jumped up to a tree following in the trees to keep from being seen and was able to see anyone that was watching them.
Want a Readers crit???

7 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:37 pm
death5614 says...

Aro stepped foward towards one of the humans that yelled at him.

"You shall parish for the pain and suffering you have caused this world!" Yelled Aro, rising 2 inches off the ground.

"What the hell is he doing?" Asked Laney
Aro started glowing, his armor showing strain.

"What is he wearing"

Aro started catching fire, the fire slowly built up untill his armor was fully ingulfed.

"Get out of here!" Yelled Aro. The flame slowly started spreading across the grass, like a monster looking for food it crept towards the group of humans. When it finaly reached about 2 meters in front of them it exploded into an uncontrollable inferno and engulfed them, it slowly dissapated and dissapeared, the only remains was ashes and an unconsious Aro...
Last edited by death5614 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*um, we're past the humens, but that works, and its Laney :P *
Want a Readers crit???

7 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:48 pm
death5614 says...

*Yea but im where some are, just like 2 groups*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:51 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Um...Hey Ash, can I still join? I know it's late but I said I would and...I forgot...But I really want to join, so just get back to me on that please.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:00 am
Lethero says...

*yes you can still join ceiling*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:11 am
Lindsaroo says...

*Yay! Thanks, Ash*

Name: Telayna (Sorry, but I just had to)
Race: Alan (half human/half bird)
Weapons: Carries two handguns that are strapped to her sides and a sword, but it's very very old and she only uses it as a last hope thing. She's excellent at it, but it's no match for guns.
Appearance: Has long light brown hair and green eyes. 5' 10" and a slim build. Her wings are 'black as night' and she can pull them in because she is a decendant of the original Telayna and looks just like her.
History: No one knows she's not human, so they dont' bother her. She grew up with a male werewolf that took her in when she was 4. Her parents went on a mission to help protect their kind and were killed along with many others. She never knew his name, or really knew what he looked like, because he wore a mask when he saw her, which wasn't much, but he gave her shelter, food, and water for her survival. And when she turned 16, he never showed up again, so she's been alone for 3 years trying to protect herself.
Personality: Sweet and caring. Will give anyone another chance.

*Just...kinda add her in when you guys get the chance, thanks*
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

7 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:34 pm
death5614 says...

Laney stepped towards Aro. "Is he ok?" She asked.

"I dont know..." Said Lethero

"Ill be fine, go...on...without me." Said Aro, using the last remaints of his strength.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:35 pm
Stori says...

Hmmm... Can a daemon be a horse? Just an inspired thought.
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
Miles Vorkosigan

"You can be an author if you learn to paint pictures with words."
Brian Jacques

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon's mind was filled with hate and worry. Where was he now? Who was carrying him? Was this the work of the Preacher, whoever the hell he was? God he hurt. But yet he almost felt as if he had meet an old friend. Well, whoever had him, if they intended to hurt him, they'd be asking for an extreme makeover, permanetly.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl