In Search of One's Soul

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Serric is from another SB, it is probably meant to be Kyles,*

Senna smiled, and turned to Jason,

"You coming?" She asked,

"I don't want to be left." He said standing up. Crest purched himself on Senna's shoulder and she stood up. She looked at everyone,

"Do y'all think you are up for the walk now, or do you want to sleep first, we'll be able to get some horses at the edge of the woods, but til then we're on foot." She warned.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:34 pm
darchoco says...

*oops... changed accordingly*
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 am
piepiemann22 says...

Jason looked outside. It was still light out, though the sun was going down. Looking at Darci he thought for a moment before speaking, "If we leave now can we make it before dark?"

Senna thought for a moment, then nodded in reply, "We should."

Turning back to Darci he walked over to her. Bending down he began to lift her up.

"What are you doing?"

Jason just smiled, "You're in no condition to be walking right now."

"But your shoulder?"

Looking at it he gave a small chuckle, "I'll live. I have my own magic to rely on."

Darci looked confused, but willing. Gently lifting her up Jason walked back over to the terrace. Looking at the drop he smoothly leaped off. Darci gave a small shriek, but they landed with out any problems. Swiftly he began running for the out skirts of the town to wait for the others.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:48 am
Knurla says...

"Mother." She said entering her home. Her mother was sitting quietly in the living area when Carly returned.

"We will be having company shortly. Do not worry, I will keep them here away from the townspeople; away from their hatred." She told her mother. Her mother's gentle face lowered in a sigh.

"Senna, I presume?" The woman asked her child. Senna was one of the few girls Carly ever really got along with.

"Yes mother, and I believe a few others will accompany her." She smiled, glad to finally have her friend over for a visit; it had been a while since the last visit.Carly, reassure her that they mean no harm.

"Are you sure?" She said to Jessie, and he nodded."Mom, they mean us no harm." Her mother sighed again, and eased herself in her chair.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna watched them leave, "You comeing?" She smiled to Kyles. He nodded and followed her after the others. Senna ran swiftly with Crest flying above her. Kyles kept beside her but it seemed like he was just keeping pace easily. Seline looked just as magnificant as ever when she ran. They caught up to Jason and Darci and Senna showed them the way.

*Sorry it's short my dad fell asleep in the same room as the computer and I don't want to wake him.*
Want a Readers crit???

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:00 pm
BlackDove says...

It felt very strange to be carried in Jason's strong arms. every now and then, i glanced up at his face, and he smiled back at me occasionally. Sy's feathers hadn't grown back yet to he huddled in my own arms, snapping his beak playfully at the fox's tail every now and again. she was curled around his neck like a scarf. she eyed Sy but did nothing, flicking her tail out of his way whenever he got too close.

jason was strangely steady footed, the rythmic footfalls jostling me only slightly. i realise suddenly that i am close enough to hear his heartbeat... how nice was he to carry me all the way, untill we got horses that is.

as his breathe became heavier, he began to slow down and i became a little more unconfortable.
i actually enjoy editing poeples stories - so if you would like me to edit your story, please send me a PM. I think it would be easier than me simply criting your work and certainly much more thourough!

22 Reviews

Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 pm
darchoco says...

Kyles couldn't help but notice the occasional look from Senna. Suddenly he found himself plotting little ways to show of impressive traits of himself.

want to show off a little? Seline probed at him, reading the plans in his mind.

Kyles grinned, ready to put his plan into action. "Why not?"

Without warning Kyles jumped over Senna, doing a quick flip to add dramatic affect. Seline roared, leaping after him and sliding just right so he landed perfectly on her back.
Senna, barely able to react to such fantastic feats, was only shocked more as Kyles dragged her on top of Seline behind him.

"Hang on!" He yelled, and Senna couldn't help but comply, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"But you don't know where to go!"

Kyles let out another smile. "Then direct me."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

"What about them, we can't leave them!" Senna said as Crest flew swiftly over them.

"We'll get the horses and come back for them, make it easier on them." He said Seline seemed to get a burst of energy and Senna held on tighter..

'And you always say you would be able to fly with out a problem.' Crest laughed as they neared the forest.

'Least I would be able to have some control.' She thought, she pointed towards an outlet in the woods and a small boy walked out. Senna climbed off and almost fell her legs were so wobbly. SHe walked over to the boy.

"Terence, do you have three horses I could borrow?" She asked him,

"What about me?" Kyles laughed,

"You can ride Seline if she doesn't mind." Senna smiled back.

"I'll grab four just incase." Terence laughed running off to the woods. He came back with Senna's black horse and three others.

"Thank you, I'll be around for a bit so if you need me just holler." She smiled, he nodded and disappeared again.
Want a Readers crit???

27 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:16 pm
BlackDove says...

Senna can back soon riding a graceful black horse and leading three others. i expected jason to let me down so i could mount the horse on my own, but he lifted me up onto the chestnut coloured mare. she sneezed and i jumped. i took Sy gently out of my coat and let him perch on the front of my saddle. he flapped his wings gently and experimentally. he rose to the horses ears but she shook her head and i only just caught him on time! i nudged the horse and she moved forward after the others, me watching jason as he mounted his own horse.

he looked very sure of himself, very at home on the animal, almost princelike...
i actually enjoy editing poeples stories - so if you would like me to edit your story, please send me a PM. I think it would be easier than me simply criting your work and certainly much more thourough!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 am
Knurla says...

Carly almost skipped through the woods she was so excited. Jessie, as always, trotted alongside her, all the large black panther he was.I haven't seen you this excited in a while. Jessie said, practically bubbling with excitement himself.

"Senna's here! Why wouldn't I be?" She reached down and stroked his ear, still skipping through the trees.They're close! Jessie had to speed up to keep his pace next to Carly, who was running now. Carly could see them up ahead.

"Look! There they are!" She sprang out of the thick trees to where Senna and the rest were sitting on their horses. She would have tackled Senna had she been at ground level. "Senna!"

Senna smiled, and lowered herself from the black beauty. Carly squeezed her in a tight hug as the others watched. One of the other horses snorted and neighed at Jessie's spiritual presence, but Senna's horse was used to it. It was then she noticed the injured girl. Her face fell in sadness as she moved over to Darci, settling the horse.

"Senna, we must get her back to the village immediately." She looked at Darci with gentle eyes, "Do you mind if I ride with you, so that I can get you to the village faster? It may be a little uncomfortable, but you'll be aided sooner."

Darci nodded slowly, obviously weak from the wounds and travel. Carly grabbed the reins and jumped onto the saddle behind Darci, gently wrapping her arms around the girl, careful to not hurt her.Darci cringed as Carly kicked the horse's rump, sending it into a quick gallop. Jessie followed next to them.

110 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna watched them go and mounted up again, "Can you make it Kyles?" She asked, he looked fine but a little pain showed in his eyes.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." He grinned, she laughed to herself, to have done what he had earlier he had to have been feeling fine. They all raced after Carly and Darci. Their horses staying just a little ways away.
Want a Readers crit???

27 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:07 pm
BlackDove says...

i bumbed up and down painfully on the saddle. it wasn't long though before the tree's cleared and the horses slowed down. we had reached quite a lovely little village. picturesque like on the back of a post card. Carly dismounted and helped me down. Crest flapped haphazardly down to me shoulder.

"this place is nice..." Jason muttered.

"yes..." he agreed, and his spririt wagged her tail cheerfully

22 Reviews

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:21 am
darchoco says...

Seline's ears bent down tightly to her face. She let out a low growl as they approached the secluded village.

There are those who do not wish us here. she muttered in Kyles's mind. I can smell the fear and anger all around us.

Kyles patted her comfortingly, but couldn't shake the foreboding feeling that clung to him.

The occasional person was passed, and their glaring eyes were always directed towards Kyles, or more specifically, Seline.

"White witch..." he heard one of them murmur. The villager's hand slowly reached for the gun at his waist, but stopped from the returning stare from Kyles.

"Do they have a deal with white tigers or something?" Kyles whispered to Senna discreetly.

She shrugged. "I could ask Carly about it. She didn't see you, so I don't know."

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Well, the sooner we're gone the better." He said looking around, she nodded,

"I didn't think they would act like this." She led them into a small shop and the owner glared at them. "Get that glare off your face now, Keps!" She said angerly.

"Why should I Senna?" Keps demanded,

"CAuse I told you too, and you are glaring at a friend of mine." She growled the man's glare disappeared, "Now, I need that bag I left here last time I stopped by." She said, he pulled a small bag out from under the conter and handed it to her. She left with out a thanks, he didn't diserve it right then and there. "Carly lives a few miles out of town. Lets get moving before somethign happens." She said, he nodded and they took off.
Want a Readers crit???

27 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:19 pm
BlackDove says...

carly's house was lovely and carly even more so. her mother served us tea and cookied like we were little children. i crumbled mine in my palm and let Sy peck it off. once we were left alone, Kyles looked at all of us in turn, a serious expression on his face.

"now," he began, placing his own tea carefully on a pretty coster. "has ANY of you shown ANY signs whatsoever of magical ability? it is crucial that you be honest..."

i looked at Jason, Hoping somehow that he would speak up. he didn't, but just sat there, scratching the ears of his fox deamon.

senna was the first to speak. "well... actually..."

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor