z

Young Writers Society

The Alpha Galaxy

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:06 pm
Kyuubi says...

Can someone bring my character in please?

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 am
darchoco says...

My head was in a blur. I couldn't keep up with what was happening.

"We need everything we can that can keep her warm!" I heard Lethero yell. Finally coming back to my senses, I shed off my shirt without thought and quickly covered her exposed legs.

"Someone bring the heat serum!" Lethero barked down the hall.

Her skin was still chilled, and I resorted to rubbing her arms quickly, causing friction to cause a little bit of heat. My own hands were now numb from this ordeal; and yet, I couldn't bring myself to worry about my own safety. I never did.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 pm
SishBee says...

Kari could feel somone touching her on her arm. She focuses on it for a while and assumed it must be Serric, there was no fur. Her whole body had gone numb.

Her vision and hearing had abandoned her. She felt as though she was falling, falling very quickly. Then she seemed to float for a second or two. Then she realised that it was Serric picking her up to move her off the cold floor. She could feel his arms wrapped around her, but she seemed to be detatched from her body.

Kari lifted one hand up and brushed it across where Serric's cheek was, although it could have been his forehead or neck. She hoped he had got the message.

Then the pain came flooding back. She cried out and let the darkness take her.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

22 Reviews

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:21 pm
View Likes
darchoco says...

I had felt her cold hand brush my face. It was some kind of message to me, and i couldn't stop, not for her. They practically had to drag me off so the could administer the serum.

She let out a scream that racked my head, and all I could do is watch in agony as her body writhed in pain, unconcious.

"She should make it." Lethero commented. "I believe we got the serum in fast enough."

I didn't reply; i couldn't. I could only imagine the pain she had gone through, caused by the sicophantic creatures that ruled over the humans. I tried to block out images of what other morbid actions they were doing to other hopeless people. I clenched my fist together, letting my nails dig into my palm.

Barely keeping my sanity, I looked over at Lethero. "Contact the Silver Legion." I snarled. "I have things to report."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:29 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Alex came into the room with blankets to help keep Kari warm when he heard Serric scream. Putting the blankets in his hand he put his own hand on Serric's shoulder, "Don't worry so much." He gave him a smile which was rare. "We got the serum in time so she'll be fine. Lethero?"

"Yeah, I'll go make the call."

"Come on." Alex motioned for Serric to follow. "you, half breed, look over her please?" When she nodded he turned and walked through the door.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna stood watching the girl, not really knowing what to do. Why had everyone suddenly left? What was wrong with the girl. She quickly sat down next to her and laid another blanket on her watching the door waiting for the others to come back. She closed her eyes for just a few minutes and images of her 'owners' from before flew through her mind. She snapped her eyes opened and tried to block the thoughts of them. She was free now, she didn't have to do everything someone told her, she had the right to say no. But saying no was going to be hard. Changing how she had been made was going to be very hard.

*Sorry it is short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

52 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm
SishBee says...

The first think she felt was heat. Then, came the pain.

Great waves of it crashed over her making her feel dizzy. She no longer felt cold, but she was certainly not better yet.

She tensed as another wave hit her. The ends of her fingers and toes tingled painfully and her nose felt as though it had been seperated from her face.

In between the waves of pain, she slowly lifted a hand up and touched her nose to make sure it was still there.

"Serric! Alex! She's awake!" Kari jumped. She couldn't see, but someone, a girl was shouting next to her.

She flexed her fingers and checked the rest of her face. The movement was gradually easing the tingling and the waves of pain were coming less often and with less force now.

Kari tried to speak, but her lips just wouldn't work. So all that came out was a cracked mumble.

Then, she rolled sideways, and fell off whatever it was she had been put on.

"Kari!" Serric's voice was like music to her ears. Someone she knew.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:57 pm
Lethero says...

I walked into the Kari's room as an explosion of noise came out from it. "What's going on in here?" I said looking around at the happy faces. Then I spotted Kari awake on the bed. "You awake finally. You were the first case we had for that thing, it was good to try the medicine on someone."

"You mean that could've as well not work!" yelled Alex.

"Yes, and now we know it works. We could've revived here by putting her into a heating room, but by the time she warmed up, she probably would've gotten frostbite or hypothermia." I walked towards the door, but as I reached for the knob I remembered something and took a package out of my pocket. "We have something big that's going to happen, if you want to come read that."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Alex sighed. That's why he didn't like werewolves. Even if they were on your side, they still had cold hearts. Pating Serric on the shoulder he went to see what Lethero had.

(You left me without much.)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna quietly followed the humen called Alex out after Lethero, she had nothing else to do and she wanted to know more. She thrived for information, information she had never known existed. She was careful not to make a sound, though she was worried she might startle one of the two and they not be to happy about it.

(:D yea, me neither :D)
Want a Readers crit???

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:57 pm
Kyuubi says...

Whisper walked into the light left in the hall by the door. She peeked in without anyone knowing she was there. She saw Lethero holding a package and a few beings huddlind around him.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:00 am
Lethero says...

"Ok," I began, "the plan is probably one of the biggest we probably will ever pull off." I pointed the remote at the screen and clicked a button. "We shall hi-jack the Operli, a army starcruiser. If we pull this off we will be able to liberate more planets."

"Isn't The Silver Legion already on other planets," asked a human in the back.

"Yes, but here on Terikal is the main station of this war. If we take this we will be able to spread this war and bring about human and half-breed freedom. The weapons will be provided, but be warned unless you fear for your life do not come because many will die, but just remember: more will live by that sacrifice. Dismissed."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:50 pm
SishBee says...

Kari couldn't believe this had happened to her. She was missing the one thing she had broken out for.

Serric was sat on the floor near her. He was shaking, he still hadn't put his shirt back on. She smiled and moving slowly and painfully, pulled it off her and tried to throw it back to him.

It flopped pathetically to the ground. She swore, her strenghth still hadn't returned and she hated it.

Grimacing, she rolled over and faced the wall. She was blushing at her own weakness and she didn't want him to see her red face. She was burning yet freezing at the same time.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna carefully walked over to Lethero.

"Can I help?" She asked, he looked up from his papers and nodded,

"If you want to," He frowned, "but do you really think you will be able to kill?"

"You are talking about the race, no offense, that has hand me inslaved my whole life and raped my mother. The race that has whipped me and beat me. Of course I will feel no remorse over killing some of them." She straightened her back. "Killing an innocent person I dont think I would be able to do, but someone who isn't will be of no burden to me."

"I believe you just said more then you have the whole time you have been here." He smiled, Senna blushed and looked at her hands.

"Plus, I need to repay you for saving me." She said looking back up, she was confident now, she was going to help, she was going to save others. "Um, can I ask you a question?" She frowned,

"Sure," He looked back at his papers.

"What do I need to for this?" She felt stupid but she had never been out of inslavement before.
Want a Readers crit???

22 Reviews

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:22 am
darchoco says...

Serric gave her a weak smile, and rubbed her shoulder softly. "I'm fine. I'm more worried about you than myself."

He let out another shiver. Trying to warm himself, he stood up and walked briskly around the room, looking at everyone and debating what to say.

"I might as well say it now." He said, looking around. "From the information I have been gathering, as well as the occurences happening today that seem to be too closely related to be coincidental, it seems that for the first time in the Silver Legion that we have a betrayer."

Lethero opened his mouth to speak, but Serric held his hand up. "Please, let me explain. The information I was to gather was from a woman that was being sold to slavery. And everything had been going as planned. However, when i went to get her out, it turned out to be a half-breed working for them. Someone had leaked information to them that she knew valuable information, and that we were going to rescue her. As an unfortunate turns of events, that did not happen, and we are now in this position."

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx