z

Young Writers Society

War of Zynar

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Alana found a seat in the mess hall that was away from most of the other Rouges. She could see the Head talking to a few Rouges, he normally didn't eat with them. Tristian readjusted how he was standing on her shoulder and she gave him a peice of meat.

'I thought you were supposed to stay close to him?' He asked,

'I am, you know that I don't eat with others,'

'You don't do much with any of the others.' He laughed,

'I'm an assassin,' She said giving him another scrap to shut him up.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 pm
Layleun says...

Quin picked at her meat, "So, why are you eating with a bunch of filthy mongrels tonight?"

Laughter rose around the three. The Head looked around hesitantly, "I wouldn't call any of you mongrels after the fighting I just saw. I'm actually here because..." He paused but another voice cut in.

"Oi! Can I not save a bloody..." Sirius walked through the curious crowd and paused, "seat." A wide grin spread across his semi-scarred face, "Well look here. I should have saved four seats instead of three," Sirius gave a disappointed glance at Quin, "You never told me we were expecting company." His dark eyes flickered back to the Head, "I could go get another plate if you want some food."

The Head shook his head, "No thank you, I was just going..."

Sirius's shoulders drooped, "Oh, I guess we'll have to talk another time then."

Quin laughed silently. Sirius usually got his way with his 'pup face'. She wasn't sure how the Head would react. He slumped down beside Quin and pointed at her apple forlornly, "Are you going to eat that?"

Quin sighed and shook her head. He quickly took the apple. Sometimes I don't know if Sirius is 19 or 9 Quin thought to herself.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:16 am
Knurla says...

She sat next to the disassembled barbarian bodies, not moving, watching the Rogues parade off in victory. They were leaving to feed now, which didn't sound like a bad idea.

Her tail whipped quietly and slowly behind her as her wildcat friend (she did not consider him a pet) Josten approached her from the forest. "For what reason do you sit and watch these thieves feast?", he said with a questionable tone.

His eyes searched the plain around her, and his voice rose again, unsteady, "I see... And I hope you have your fun. I will be in the forest if you need me." The wildcat turned and left her to do her own bidding, which was the way she preferred it.

With the day slowly passing by, she moved closer to the Rogues' camp, their food was very enticing to her animal instincts. It wasn't a strong craving for food, so she took this time to explore, just to see what these other creatures were like.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:58 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Cree
Team/position: Rogue (Assassin)
Weapons: small daggers, a katana-like sword, and poison darts
Clothing: a lavendar shirt under a strapless, dark-grey, leather dress and black boots
Powers: can manipulate water to a certain degree
Appearance: ((ignore the mask-like thing...))

Steed/Pet: Trayin
Species: black panther
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Cree

I walked into the mess tent without an appetite. Even after the battle, I wasn't hungry. Head wouldn't approve of missing meals when everyone would need their strength, but I wasn't going to force myself to eat if I felt fine. I saw Alana sitting at the opposite end of the tent, farthest away from the other Rogues.

I crossed the room and slid into the across from her. Tristian was on her shoulder and Trayin climbed up onto the seat next to me.

"Feeling okay?" I asked calmly, scratching behind Trayin's ears. Alana looked up from her plate.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:42 pm
greenjay says...

Hi Emi! Thanks for joining.

Mathias

I stood and exited, allowing the boy to have my seat. I normally would have been angry at him, but I was too preoccupied to bother. I walked through the dark night, enjoying the cool calmness that charaterized a forest night. The trees rusled and the stream at the edge of the camp bubbled happily on.

I entered my tent and staked down the flap from the inside. Normally no one even dared to get near my tent, but I wanted to be extra careful. I lit a small oil latern and set it on my small table. Maps and charts covered the hard wood surface. I looked at one large map in particular. It showed the forest, the plains, and Xnrom. What I looked at was halfway between Xnrom and my forest. It was a small hill, and on top of it were old ruins. This was a good place.

Next I looked at a detailed map of Xnrom. There were some markings and arrows on it, and I made some more, planning everything to a "t." It would work...it had to work.
the greenjay strikes again...

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:47 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Yes, just thinking," Alana replied seeing the Head leaving. He wasn't being stricket about her having to stay with him. She remembered Tas was in the prisionar tent.

"About what?" Cree asked, Alana smiled,

"A problem, I need to go check up on someone." She excused herself and walked to the prisionar tent. She looked around and found Tas, his eyes half closed as if asleep. "Tas?" She wispered, his eyes flew open and he looked at her as reconization flashed across his face.
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Knurla says...

A small oil lantern was lit close close by, and she knew that that was indeed the Head. She could tell by the sense of authority radiating from the tent.

She padded over to the small structure, taking in the smell of the burning oil. She preferred the smell of blood, and this particular scent burned at her nose.

Before she entered, she changed into her human form, tall, skinny, yet lean and powerful; She had a sense of power that illuminated off her skin.

"Planning an attack, Head?" She spoke loudly, startling him. Her voice was demanding and fierce, but beautiful. She was sitting now outside the flaps of his tent, leaning against them.

194 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:48 pm
greenjay says...

Mathias

My hand was at her throat before she could stir. I was not magical, beside my gift of turning into a hawk, but I was a fighter, and did not take to being surprised.

"What are you doing here? Who are you? Speak!" I said as I tightened my grip. I would not have it all fall apart now, and no native girl would stop me.

84 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Knurla says...

She threw her palm up to the bottom of his elbow, breaking his grasp on her neck. Had he been holding her any tighter, it would have broken his elbow.

She laughed menacingly, and replied "I simply followed the scent of blood, and your food smells almost as nice."

She licked a small trickle of barbarian blood from her hand from the earlier battle. She was not surprised he didn't notice her; She was quite the slippery one.

194 Reviews

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:46 pm
View Likes
greenjay says...

Mathias

"You did not seem to hear me," I said menacingly, glaring at her with my piercing eyes.

"Who are you and why are you here? You are a native...for hire? If so we can talk. If not..." I attacked the axeheads quickly to my bracers.

84 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:29 am
View Likes
Knurla says...

She chuckled low, her voice smooth and devious. Moving her hand slowly up to his face, she gently ran the back of her hand across the cheek of his mask, only for his hand to shoot up and grasp her wrist tightly.

"I guess one could say...for hire." She did not bother removing her hand from his grasp, she did it only to show him that she was not here to harm him. She watched his face twist in confusion, wondering what she was up to.

"I have come to fight, but I am not taking sides. Although, my dear Head, I long to tear something apart, to kill. Maybe you and your little thieves have some fun for me? As I have seen earlier, you like to fight those disgusting barbarians...but then again, who doesn't?"
Last edited by Knurla on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:37 am
TNCowgirl says...

*Head has a mask on, always does, unless he took it off*
Want a Readers crit???

84 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:48 am
Knurla says...

( Fixed. )
Formerly known as AmberAngst

194 Reviews

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:39 pm
greenjay says...

Is Tas dead? I hope not, we'll need him soon. Oh, and he might want to escape soon as well.

Mathias

"I think I might have a place for you," I said, letting go of her wrist. I exited the tent and motion to the forest all around us "Stick around, you can be of use."

She walked into the forest and I returned to my tent. I quickly secured the tent flap, this time making sure no one could enter. I ripped off my mask and threw my head quickly into a bucket of water that I kept in the corner. Slowly the burning pain left my cheek and I relaxed. The wound had never really healed; I'd have to be careful...even the slight touch of the native's hand had pained it greatly. I tied my mask back on and returned to the maps.

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe