z

Young Writers Society

Anethandez Adventure

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:07 pm
sasquash says...

"Well, you can, but next time dont be so rude. Plus, were friendly enough that you dont have to jump into hiding the first second that you are seen."

"Sorry, its just, ive never had good things come to me from meeting strangers and sticking around."
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:46 am
Bella says...

**Woah...can someone tell me what I missed in a short, non-confusing way? I missed a LOT. sorry about that, by the way; my dad wouldn't let me online***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

26 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:58 am
sasquash says...

ok, im the new guy, and while u were gone, i included myself while Ryouku the dragon was talking to Julia/Jewel and i snuck up behind Karana, and they saw me, so i ran and ended up on the dragon and falling off, then the pixie **jewel** broke my fall, and i ran, but in the wrong direction, and ended up at the village and thats were we are now (im Warren by the way)

142 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:16 am
Bella says...

Luna talked to Sonya, the Pheonix Girl, as she still called her in her mind, for a while before deciding to go outside for a while. She walked out and immediatly noticed a dragon soaring through the skies above her. She smiled and watched him fly. Then she noticed the elf on his back. She watched them for a while, especially the elf, and when it seemed safe, she introduced herself.

"Hello, my names Luna," she said with a bright smile, walking over to the elf. She had switched her appearance so that she looked like an elf too, and could have passed as his twin.

"Um...I'm Warren," he replied. "And I have the feeling i'm looking in a mirror."

"Nope, you're looking at a shapeshifter," she replied, changing her appearance again so she still looked elvish, but in a much more feminine form.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 am
Rydia says...

Julia

"Oh, okay then. Well I was just going," Warren replied, steadily backing away from our group as if he thought we would give chase again. Karana laughed at this and turned to Luna.

"Hi, I'm glad to see you're feeling better,"

"Thanks. What's with him?" Luna replied.

"People make him nervous," I answered.

"A shapeshifter? I've heard so much about your race. They say you can turn into absolutely anything?" Ryouku prompted hopefully. Luna nodded and transformed into the dragon that I had first seen upon arriving at the town.

"What are your names?" Luna asked.

"I'm Julia," I replied, "And these are Karana and Ryouku."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:04 pm
Dynamo says...

(Sorry I'm not posting much. I'm having a lot of writer's blocks.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

142 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:31 am
Bella says...

"Nice to meet you all," Luna changed form again, so that she was a human. She wore a green dress that highlighted her eyes, and her blond hair hung down to her hips. "Warren, wait up!" she called, runnign to catch up to the elf.

"What do you want?" he asked. His voice was pretty shaky.

"I wanna talk to you. Come on, you can't just leave. I just met you!"

26 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:54 am
sasquash says...

"Hmm, alright, ill give this place a try." He knew he would regret this later.

"He speaks!!"She cried, and laughter, for the first time in weeks, sprung from Warrens lips.

On the way back, the shapeshifter said,"By the way, these are nice folks, and you'll be welcome here, i can tell, oh, and my name is Luna."

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:00 am
Maybe says...

Sonya woke from a nap she had not intended to take. Sunlight drifted through the windows, comming to land on her lap. She yawned and shifted position, wincing at the stiffness of her limbs. She stood up and was immediatly taken by a coughing fit. She doubled over and gasped for air, tiny stars bursting before her eyes. Her lungs burned for air and blood flecked her lips. The healer could only watch helplessly and fetch another mug of hot water. Finally, the spasm passed and Sonya was able to sit up and take the mug with shaking hands.

Why is this happening to me? It shouldn't happen to me, i'm too young! What's going on? Sonya asked herself. She had no answers.

She got up and, after finishing her potion, walked outside. She strolled around for a few minutes before finally spotting the shapeshifter girl...and a bunch of other people. One was a dragon and there were a few other people. Usually Sonya would have divered her course to bypass them but her curiouslty got the best of her. She approached them cautiously...
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Rydia says...

Julia

"Hi Sonya!" Luna greeted the girl I'd met earlier.

"Hi," She replied, observing our strange group.

"You should have asked the healer to look at your sun burn," Karana remarked, drawing attention to Sonya's rather red skin. Warren snorted, his face amused.

"That's not sun burn. That's..." With a confused expression, he turned to face me.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to kick you," I said with a grin.

"Is this one human then? How strange. I come to a human village and find an elf, a half elf, a shapeshifter and a pixie," Ryouku commented.
Writing Gooder

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:10 pm
Maybe says...

"I'm human." Sonya said, casting Luna a warning glance.

"Well i'm Julia." the pixie said.

"I'm Ryouku." the dragon said. The others introduced themselves and Sonya stated her name.

"So, do you live here?" Julia asked.

"No, i'm a wanderer. Go where i please, do what i want." Sonya said.

"Me too!" the pixie said.

*all i've got*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:07 pm
Rydia says...

Julia

"Me too!" I said. "Or at least until I find a husband."

Actually, you all seem like really nice people and I could do with some help," Ryouku declared.

"Like an adventure?" Karana asked, "I'd love an adventure."

"What is it you need help with?" Luna added.

"Well, there is a kingdom not far from here that was once a peaceful, magical place but the villages and surrounding area have been burnt to ash so that very little remains. It is said that, hidden amongst the wreckage, there is a library full of forgotten knowledge."

"The library of Aranu," An unfamiliar voice whispered.

"Who's there?" Warren demanded.

"I am a friend," A tree replied.

"But you're a tree," Sonya retorted, "trees don't talk."

"But Dryads do," Luna replied.

"Will you show yourself to us?" I asked, casting an inquisitive eye across the trees that bordered the town before settling upon an oak. "There. I walked through that one earlier when it was in the centre of town."
Writing Gooder

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Finally found a public computer, but I'm having a writer's block...sort of.**
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:42 am
Bella says...

***Dang...I have nothing to post...major writer's block...i'm passing...go ahead whoever!***

26 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:20 am
View Likes
sasquash says...

** Same here, it's making me crazy!!!**

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore