z

Young Writers Society

Keala University

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:00 pm
Via says...

OCC: Surrey you'll be in 213A. Only two people can live in a two person room ;)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:04 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

(Doesn't that mean that Surrey and Luna will be in the same room??)
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!

694 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Via says...

[Sure does! :)]

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:57 pm
RoryLegend says...

[Surrey]

I dopped my bags on the floor of room 213A. I had to walk all the way from 217A because the housing department had messed up my room assignment. I pulled my sunglasses off my eyes and put them on my head. I was ready for classes to start but I still had a week. My room mate had already unpacked. She left me the bed by the window, that was nice. I unpacked quickly, ready to explore the island. The last time I had been here to visit my cousin who was stationed here, until they sent him to Iraq. Right now he is MIA. That is when I fell in love with this school. I pushed the memories from her head and put a smile on. I pushed my suitcases under my bed and opened the door. I knew most of my way around the school by now. I had gotten an odd look from a native at a surf shop when I spoke with my scottish accent. But he helped me find a good surf board. I went surfing a lot back home so it felt natural to be in the water agian.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

63 Reviews

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 am
LunaBuna43 says...

(Luna)

"Ya know. I'm ready to surf. Meet me at the beach whenever you want to." Luna smiled and stood, throwing her plate away. She ran out of the building and towards her brothers shack. The door was off the hinges, but the surfboards were still there. Luna grabbed her blue and green one and began to wax it.

Once that was done, she took off her tank top and shorts, revealing a black and green surf suit. She smiled and grabbed her board. Luna jump into the Hawiian waves and began to "ride" them. Laughing every time she lost her balace and fell.
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:21 am
Bella says...

**Ahh...I feel so brillant because I really have no idea whats going on. I'd hate to step out...though. I promise, I'll get on track with this soon!**
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

114 Reviews

Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:26 pm
RoryLegend says...

[Surrey]

After surfing for a good hour and a half I pulled out my beach towel and layed out in the sun. The beach was very deserted and it was such a beautiful day. I would be lieing to myself if I said I wasn't looking for a relationship, so it was a let down that there were no boys at the beach. Not long after I layed down someone ran passed me and jumped into the water with her surf board. She was a very descent surfer and she seemed to have a good sence of humor about falling off of her board. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched her surf. A little bit later another group of people can running out. They too had boards. They must have all been friends. I was anxious to make friends, that had been the one thing I was worried about. I watched them all react with each other and almost envied them. Then my cell phone buzzed and made me jump. I checked the caller i.d., it was my brother, Jensen.
"Hello."
"Surrey! Hey how are you? Are your classes good? Do you like your room mate?"
"I'm good Jensen, I havn't started my classes or met my room mate yet. What do you want."
"Can't a brother call upon his wonderful little sister and see how she is."
"Not when you are the brother. What do you need?"
"Well to be honest, money. I've tapped out this month and my dealers won't give me anything without payment."
"Jensen, don't tell me you are doing drugs again."
"Well..I mean, I'm not doing a lot. I have cut down a whole bunch."
"Jensen do you want to kill yourself!" I was yelling now.
"I havn't died yet have I? Look if you don't want to help..that's fine. I'll find another way."
"If you steal money then you are an idiot. Do you remember what happened last time? DO YOU REMEMBER JAIL! Think about your little girl! She needs you. Keagan needs you, Jensen. She is only a year old."
"I know, do you think I like that I'm a drug addict? I can't stop. Don't worry about me stealing, I used to do it professionally, you know that."
"I'm done having this conversation with you. If you want to throw away your life that's just fine, but think about Keagan." I slammed my phone shut. The little prick. I have only been at college for not even a day and he is calling asking for money! The nerve. I picked up my beach towel and bag, no longer in the mood to lay out in the sun, and headed back to my room.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

63 Reviews

Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:57 pm
LunaBuna43 says...

(Luna)

As the other people started pouring into the ocean, Luna decided to call it a day. She swam to the shore, grabbed her clothes, and took off towards the dorms.

After a while of running Luna finally reached her dorm. She opened the door, threw her clothes in the corner, propped the board on the wall, and flopped down on the bed. Not noticing her roomate.
My first puppers Pikapet

694 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:29 am
Via says...

Chan nodded, "I have a board back in the room. They aren't bad expensive I suppose, I just got mine off a street vendor." She sipped some orange juice before continuing.

"Skimboarding is kind of cool too. I can teach you that, it isn't hard. And it's much cheaper. It's hurts a lot more when you fall...however."

She finished her food and leaned back in her seat, looking at the others for some hint that they were actually alive. She squinted a bit; the room had glass walls that let light flow in, making it just as bright indoors as it was out. Chan was okay with it, she was definitely a daytime person and loved the sun. It wouldn't show by her skin, though, she wasn't exactly tan. She usually wore a bit of sunscreen, she never favored peeling and that's all she seemed to do after hours in the sun.

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:17 am
RoryLegend says...

[Surrey] -im gunna write in 3rd ppl now..haha if I wasn't already

Surrey layed on her bed in no particular good mood. The nerve of him, he had to think about his daughter. None of this was helping his already messed up situation. Suddenly the door flew open and her room mate, or what she assumed was her room mate came in with out even noticing her. Surrey smiled to herself, then decided to say hello to make herself known.
"Hello." Her room mate jumped, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Surrey, what's your name?" She stretched out her hand towards her room mate, and hopefully her first friend on the island. Suddenly she recognized the girl, from the beach, the good surfer.

-Benjamin Mee

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 am
Bella says...

**I don't know that I'm able to get into this. I might pull out**
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:24 am
LunaBuna43 says...

~Luna~

Luna jumped at the girl's voice. She looked at the girl and shook her hand. "I'm Luna." She smiled. "You were on the beach earlier right?" Luna asked, still smiling.
My first puppers Pikapet

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:49 am
RoryLegend says...

[Surrey]

"Yeah. I saw you and some others surfing. You're pretty good." We both just sat there after shaking hands on the edge of our beds. I wanted to break the silence but couldn't figure out anything to say then, "What are you majoring in?"

-Benjamin Mee

63 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:52 am
LunaBuna43 says...

~LUNA~

"Vetrinarian Science. How 'bout you?" Luna asked.
My first puppers Pikapet

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:01 am
RoryLegend says...

[Surrey]

"Film." She replied turning to stare out the window.

*sorry I totally don't know what to write...this storybook is hard lol*

-Benjamin Mee

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe