z

Young Writers Society

help me out

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren hissed, she was mad that the girl had gotten ahold of another, but the vampire should be able to take care of herself, hopefully. She looked at the humen and smiled her teeth going back in their hiding place.

"Looks like you need to get home before your next." She said,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:21 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna hissed, angrier than she had ever felt herself before.

"Because I'm not like you," she twisted, ramming her elbow into Clara's ribs, breaking at least one.

Anna pulled away from her opponent just enough to see a third vampire - not Gared - driving Jake away from the battle.

Anna looked up in time to see Clara dive for her, fangs and fingernails raking her neck and upper chest.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:21 am
Alice says...

Elizabeth was concious withing the hour, weak but concious. Gared was allowed to see her, and all he did was apologize for not being there sooner.

"Gared stop it, I'm okay now, because of you."

"But I should have seen that coming."

"Even if you did she moved too fast, even for you. Did you finally scare the pants off of Jake?"
I just lost the game.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:20 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara disappeared and reappeared behind Anna. She pressed a stake to Anna's back, directly behind her heart.

"Oh, but you are like me." Clara hissed. "By helping that twit, you're telling me everything he does. I can hear him through you. Remember that little spell we did when we first became vampires?"

Anna froze, stiffening.

"I'm surprised you hadn't remembered, or noticed that you haven't heard me since you left. You can't hear me, but I can hear and see everything you do. It's pretty one-sided, don't you think?" Clara laughed.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

164 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:27 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

(Shit! I do remember! God damn it, how could I be so stupid!) Anna bit her tongue, lurching away from Clara, spinning around as she drew her silver knife from her pocket.

She gasped when Clara swung out at her with the stake, slicing her arm with the point. Anna raised her own hand to strike...

(Can I do it? Can I finish this? We were friends!) Anna yelled as she leapt forward, driving her knife into Clara's left shoulder.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:04 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Clara grasped her bleeding shoulder.

"I hate this had to happen." She said with a smirk and disappeared.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

270 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Alice says...

"I left him with Anna."

"Who's Anna?"

"Anna helped me and Jake find you."

"Where are they now?"

"She probably took Jake home by now."

"Okay, I'm getting out of here today."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am even if I have to climb out the window."
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:35 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna stood in place, still clutching the blood-dripping knife in her right hand.

"I'm sorry it had to happen, too, Clara," she whispered to the wind.

Footsteps nearby drew her attention. She looked instantly towards the source and found that young, female vampire and Jake crouching in the shadows. She disappeared, reappearing directly behind them.

"Jake," Anna called, startling him, "who's your friend?"

"Anna! Are you okay?" he blurted.

"I asked you first, but I'm fine. Now, who is this?"

110 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:17 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Siren dissappeard and reappeard a few feet away from the other girl.

"Who i am is not of importance right now. Your friend looked in serious trouble, you might want to go see her." Siren said gently.

"WHO ARE YOU?" the girl hissed stepping in fron to Jake.

"I'm a friend if anything." Siren replied.
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:47 am
Alice says...

A nurse walked into the room, "would you like us to close the curtians? It is almost day." Gared looked at Elizabeth, she would leave if he couldn't stop her. Him being there would prevent that.

"Yes please," he said to the nurse. Elizabeth glared at him. "You're not leaving here yet. For two very good reasons, one: clara's still at large and two: we're not sure you're compleatly okay yet."

"I'm fine Gared!" she protested.

"Or so you say."
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:50 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna was losing patience. What was this girl hiding? Why wouldn't she mention her name?

"I don't know who you are, which doesn't mean I can trust you," she spoke as emotionlessly as could. "How do I know you're not trying to pull a fast one on me?"

"Believe me, I won't. I don't even know what's going on here," the vampire answered coolly, maintaining her distance from Anna. "But don't you need to go see your friend? She could be in critical condition, you know."

Anna thought about that. (She's right. That is possible.) "Fine. But I find you work with Clara, you're dead."

She took Jake by the arm and disappeared, reappearing at the hospital.

They went to the front desk immediately, asking for Elizabeth and Gared. Since neither knew either's last name, Anna had to explain what might have happened to them.

"Oh, they're doing fine! This way!" a nurse guided them down the hallway.

When they stopped at a room, Anna could hear Elizabeth's strong heartbeat, Gared's much slower vampire one, their breathing, and faint talking. She raised a hand to the door and knocked.

270 Reviews

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:15 am
Alice says...

Gared rose and answered the door, Anna, Jake and some other vampire came in.

"Jake!" Elizabeth said happily.

"Hey Liz," he said regrettefully. "Are you okay?"

"I'm better than Gared will admit to me being. He's practlly holding me hostage here.
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:08 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Anna giggled.

"You'd best behave, then," she joked. "You've no idea how insane he was about finding you! And then you were bitten, to make it worse."

Gared and Jake chuckled, definately at Anna.

"I'm Anna," she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you!" Elizabeth beamed. "Thanks for helping Gared and Jake."

"What can I say? I was aiding those who needed it."

"Still, thanks."

"You're welcome."

110 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren watched teh group talkin from outside the room she smiled, the girl was ok, she turned to walk away when someone touched her shoulder. She spun around quickly, it was Jake.

"Thanks." He barely mumbled. "I never caught your name."

"Siren." She replied looking towards the room hoping the others didn't see her, she wouldn't be able to defend herself from the male vampire, she wasn't that strong yet.
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:49 pm
Alice says...

"I guess I'm stuck here for another twelve hours now, Gared's not going to sleep around me anymore."

"Not a chance in hell."

"So there's not even the possibility of running away."
I just lost the game.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter