z

Young Writers Society

hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:54 am
blackwings_angel says...

guys I umm kinda of think we need a thread for this too. I'm losing track of the characters and whos on whose side.
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:53 am
misspriss says...

((Okay peipie, I'll just ignore your post...maybe you should edit it and just put *deleted* and put it after mine.))

Random avatar

Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:13 am
misspriss says...

Struggling through her emotions, Alex stood rooted to the ground. She looked at Zelles, his sea green eyes were not visible, they were hidden under heavy eyelids, and his flowing white mane of hair was damp with water.

Giving Aro a glare of pure hatred, she knelt next to the unconscious man and took a deep breath.

The rest, she tried to block out of her memory. But she distinctly felt Aro watching her intensely, probably with an smirk on his face.

After giving him mouth to mouth, she leaned back on her heels and waited for him to either go to sleep, permanently, or to wake up, coughing water.

38 Reviews

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:08 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Lyokto watched the awkawrd human rituals on the otherside. Humans were so weird. He would kill off the wretched group if it wasn't for his shoulder. He would have to deal with them later. He pushed the boulder out of the way, and revealed a cavern enlightened by flickering torches. He Ducked his head and ran up the spiral staircase. His feet hardly fit on each step, his feet making almost a shuffling motion. Stupid dwarves, why couldn't they have bigger feet. A bright light shone above Lykotot's head, he shielded his eyes and walked out into the clearing. He looked across the ravine, and saw the earlier onlookers. It was Rin, a member of the Ronso Alliance and a female human. It took Lykoto a second but he realized something. She was a vampire.
"Hullo Rin." Lykoto said, kicking a little dirt over the ravine. It landed firmly on what looked like air. The ronso also gathered a few witches to join their cause. He tapped upon the nothingness tiwce, and with a shimmer, A sturdy wooden brigde appeared. Lykoto walked over the bridge. He was always afraid of hieghts. A slight wind rocked the bridge, sending Lykoto into a state of panic. He flung his claws out, cutting into the rope.He broke into a run, hardly making it to the other side before the rope entirely snapped. Lykoto looked Rin eye to eye.
"Rin."
Glory is like a circle in the water, Which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, Till by broad spreading it disperses to naught. -William Shakespeare

join my Storybook, now would be a great time for a new character to come in. :wink:

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 pm
Kyuubi says...

"Yes, Lykoto. What do you want?" Rin looked at Lykoto with his red eyes. They seemed to pierce Lykoto. Rin started to pace in his spot. Fingering the hilt of his scimitar.
"You know, i've decided to go my own way. I want to quit this Alliance. I'm...." Lykoto cut him off
"What!? What do you mean you're gonna quit?"
"I meant every word I just spoke, ronso. And I'll be happy to enlighten your primative brain if you want to question me further." Rin drew his scimitar from its sheath. The woman next to him stood up and drew her sword, pointing it at Rin.
Don't make another move, traitor," she snarled at him, "or i'll gut you where you stand."
"Look!" Rin pointed his finger behind the woman. Lykoto and the woman turned. Rin took off and jumped with all of his might across the ravine. He landed safley and sped off through the cavern in which Lykoto came through.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:40 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Zelles starts to cough up water. He sits up. "Oww, why me?" He looks up to see the young lady being held by Aro. "We need to get this cleared up, but for now we need to move."
"Why Zelles what's wrong?" Says Aro relesing the girl.
"Up there I saw Rin."
"What? So Rin's here. Never thought I'ld see him again."
"Same with me. We have to get out of here."
Aro nods, but the girl just takes a seat.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:47 pm
Kyuubi says...

Rin emerged at the cliff and hid behind the boulder that Lykoto moved. He watched Aro and his group start to move around.
"Heh heh heh....soooo Aro. it looks like you're still arond after the last we met. You should feel privaleged. My prey has never escaped me before. Even if there was a hefty bounty on your head." Rin said under his breath. He watched as the group started to walk downstream. Rin crept out from the boulder just as an arrow came out of nowhere and hit the cliffside to the right of his head. He quickley took off up the cliffside and disappeared. At the bottom stood Aro with bow in hand.

38 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 pm
blackwings_angel says...

Aro lowered his bow, staring visciously at the rock cavern.
"Rin. I hate him. if their was a bounty on his head, I would so love to be the one to hunt him down. He has got to be the worst bounty hunter I've ever seen. This is his second attempt on taking my head. But we must hurry, if the ronso has put up another bounty it won't be long until you two are wanted men," his cleared his throat, "and woman too." He walked south down the river, passing both Alex and Zelles. Zelles smoothly followed, Alex however didn't budge. Their was a tinge of fear in her voice. "A bounty?"
Last edited by blackwings_angel on Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:47 pm
misspriss says...

Alex stiffened. A bounty? She wanted to kill both of the men. They had pulled her into this, before she had ever stolen that bit of meat from Aro, she had lived in hungry harmony, safe.

Now she was being hunted by a bounty hunter with a price on her head. Forget it. She would not stay with them any longer, they had gotten her into enough trouble.

"I'm not going with you." She stated.

"But Zemora said..." Said Aro, turning around.

"I don't care what the fortune teller said!" She snapped.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:52 pm
piepiemann22 says...

"Aro, shut up about that now. Listen miss, I don't care if you hate us or not, but if we don't leave now we'll all be killed. Come with us for now and you can leave later."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:16 am
blackwings_angel says...

(this is Aro )

"It' safer in groups Alex. Anyways, why do you think I try to stay sucluded in the woods. Do you really think its because I don't like other people," he choked on his own words, swallowing hard. "I wish I never had to leave the other elves, but I didn't want to put the ones I love in danger. Anyways, do you really want others to die because of you? Or would you prefer being a lonely hermit in the woods. Please stay Alex."

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:30 am
misspriss says...

Alex's feet wouldn't move. What was wrong with her? She felt something she hadn't felt in a long while. Kindness.

She took a deep breath, "Fine...fine. I'll go, b-but only 'cause it's safer," she said slowly. She wasn't sure how to react to Aro's rather emotional speech.

Suddenly she stepped next to Aro and took his large warm hand in hers. She shocked herself, what possessed her to do such a thing?

38 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:34 am
blackwings_angel says...

Aro smiled at her, it felt good to know their was someone at his side. "Thank you for deciding to come along."
"I agree," Zelles said. Hand in hand, Aro and Alex walked, Zelles following behind. They were walking south, on their way to Tearbed, the river city.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:04 am
misspriss says...

I have created a second character, with black_wings permission.

Name
--Seriena Cortez

Race
--Human

Looks (I put a link)
-- http://windiz.no-ip.org/kuvia/anime/ninja_girl.jpg
--Black hair
--Brown eyes
--Ivory complexion

Personality
--Outwardly emotionless
--Cynical
--Deathly quiet
--Likes to make people uncomfortable
--Rigidly strict with herself

Special Info
--She is no one to be trifled with, and is an expert assassin, trained to kill precisely and quietly.

--She has perfected her skill with the dagger and sword, and is so stealthy she can practically disappear before someones eyes.

--Raised as a child by a strange type of demons, she does their bidding's.

--She has no personal life, and has a raging battle inside of her, which she does not show.

--The rest is a secret. :wink:

Random avatar

Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:27 am
misspriss says...

((Seriena))

Seriena gazed at the threesome as they walked along. Crouching on the rock cliff, Seriena knew that at least two would be dead by the next morning.

She took out the dagger strapped to her thigh and began to slowly sharpen it on a smooth stone. The constant rubbing produced a low grinding noise.

She took the edge of the blade and pressed it gingerly against her thumb. A drop of wine-red colored blood trickled down into the palm of her hand, where it pooled. She nodded, satisfied. It was razor sharp.

With the slightest nick of a tendon or vein, a person would die within ten minutes. She returned it to its sheath.
Last edited by misspriss on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf