z

Young Writers Society

Just a mish mash, (private!)

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:35 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo smiled and scooted back some, and offered Hope a hand to help pull her up.
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:48 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

She took it, and climbed onto the sragon.
"Let's go!"
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:08 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon made sure they were settled, then he stretched out his enormous wings and jumping in the air, flapped his wings hard and they were soon flying. Cleo let out a yell of excitement.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

26 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:36 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"I NEED THIS ON EARTH!!! ALSO CANDY!!! IS THERE CANDY IN THIS WORLD?!?!!!" She screamed, actually concerned on this matter.

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

162 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:21 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"Is that really a concern right now?" Cleo asked. "Besides, I'm sure there is some sort of version of candy."

26 Reviews

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:59 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT!!!"
She was shouting really loud, and was amused when should heard that Cleo didn't. Only because of that did she shout this time.
"OH! LOOK! LAND!!!"

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo screamed with joy as Starlon banked steeply and landed inside a high stone wall, but outside of a fortress/castle looking building. There were guards and dragons and shragons and little baby creatures and even a few dogs and cats around. Some were training, others were doing rounds, or eating or sleeping. Cleo suddenly realized that she was famished.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Sooooooooooo cuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, nearly falling off Starlon to run to the babies.
"But where are we?" She asked, nearly crushing a little white furry creature.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:36 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Starlon chuckled as the little furry white creature jumped up and licked her. "This is my home, the kingdom of the south. Come, I will take you to our ruler."

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:39 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Ok!" She said, still "Hugging" the creature. She followed Starlon.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:44 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Cleo walked a little behind, stomach hurting. Something bumped against her shoes and she looked down.

"ooooohh" She gasped, picking it up. It was a baby goat. "It's chosen you." Starlon said, "Just as the luck puppy chose Hope."

Cleo picked up the baby goat and it nuzzled her, grunting happily.

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:48 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Ooooooooo a lucky puppy? What does it do?"
The puppy licked her.
"Besides being ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!?!?!"

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:51 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

"It brings you luck. Nothing life-ending can happen to you as long as you have it and it has chosen you. It's like a luck dragon, except that it can't fly. All of the luck dragons are extinct though." Starlon stopped talking as a giant tear fell onto the ground. Cleo stepped up hugged him, rather awkwardly

26 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 pm
Fantascifi66 says...

"Ooooooo! I love this soo much!!!! Wait, what was that?" She pointed at the tear.

162 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:58 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

*starlon's tear.* Cleo put her answer silently, inserting it into Hope's mind.

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter