z

Young Writers Society

Wolf Pack RP

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 06, 2016 2:50 am
Eternity says...

Slither

Slither fell silent. Her breathing became even more shallower and small. Her body wasn't tense anymore. It was limp. She opened her eyes and gently nuzzled Blitz's cheek. She smiled at the thought of pups.

She didn't answer though, she just lay on her side, resting.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri May 06, 2016 2:56 am
Gymnast2801 says...

(Do you want the medic to tell Blitz that she's expecting pups or do you want only Slother to know?)

Blitz

Blitz curled around his mate to keep her warm and to let her know that he was with her every step of the way. He nuzzled her head gently and once he brought her a moss ball soaked with water but finally, sleep overcame him and he lay, curled around Slither, in the clearing of camp.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 2:59 am
Eternity says...

(yeah, have the medic tell them because slither doesn't even know)

Slither

Slither calmly rest with Blitz. She closed her eyes again and carefully shifted, letting the herbs settle. The pain started to ease but she felt something odd in her stomach. Almost like a kick or movement.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:13 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz

Blitz was woken by a sharp probing at his side. He tenderly got up as not to desterb Slither from her sleep. The medic beconned to Blitz and he followed to a few feet away.

Medic
"Blitz, your mate seems to be very healthy other than her scratches. They will cause her some pain but with the proper herbs and care she should be back to normal within a week. However, she is expecting pups and will be need to be taken care of more carefully than most."

Blitz
"Did you just say...no. No, Slither can not be having pups. We only just became mates a few hours ago."

Medic
"I can assure you that she will have pups. There is no question. Perhaps these are not your own pups bit that of someone else. I wish I could help you figure you the father but sadly, I am a very busy wolf and must get back to my other patent. Slither will be fine and she should be given special herbs every day to strengthen her for when it is time for the pups to arrive. Also, a large helping of food is exceptional."

Blitz
Blitz just stared at this medic, wondering if he had lost his mind? How was Slither going out have pups? Why hadn't he known about this? Was Slither playing him? No. He would not believe that Slother would do such a thing. She was very honest and nice and he was sure that she wouldn't to that.
Blitz nodded and whent back to his mate p. He found that she had woken and looked at her.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 am
Eternity says...

Slither

Slither noticed the confusion plastered on his face. She tilted her head, "What's wrong...? Is everything okay?" She began to worry.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:26 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz

He hesitated but then answered, "Well...the medic told me...he umm, he said that your expecting pups"
Blitz let it sink in and he didn't say anything, holding back his questions until she also realized what the medic said.

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:31 am
Eternity says...

Slither

Slither looked at him confused, "W-What?" She shook her head, "That's not possible." She looked at Blitz, "Are you sure?"

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:33 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz

He was silent for a moment but then he nodded, "Yes, I'm sure. I was just as surprised. Do you...do you have any idea who the father is?" He hesitated and then added, "I'm sure it wouldn't be me."

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:39 am
Eternity says...

Slither

Slither shook her head, "I-I don't know..." she whispered, looking away. She felt ashamed and fairly scared Blitz would now leave her.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:44 am
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz

Any anger that he had vanished when she saw how upset Slither was. She odviously hadn't planned this, he told himself, and she would never lie to him. He leaned his head down an nuzzled the top of Slither's head, "It doesn't matter if I'm the father or not, we'll raise them together so that they will have a father. And I promise to treat and care for them as if they where my own. I understand that this news is surprising-it's surprised me also, but I think we can do this-together."

82 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 3:54 am
Eternity says...

Slither

Slither nuzzled him back, and she nodded, "Thank you, Blitz." She rest her head on her paws and closed her eyes. She curled up with Blitz and fell asleep next to him. She cuddled really close to him and all she could think of was the pups.

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 12:29 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Blitz

Blitz lay himself around her to keep her warm and then he rememberd, "The medic said that you would be fine and he would keep you on herbs for the pain but he said you would also have to eat strengthaning herbs for when the pups come." He knew all these herbs didn't sound so good so he added, "But he also said that you should get large pieces of prey each day."

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri May 06, 2016 3:58 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight, guard of Silent Sky

Flight stretched as she got up from her sitting position. "It's chilly out here." she thought as sat back down and wrapped her tail around her feet. She had to stay alert though, because trouble was on the loose. A stray wolf. She could tell that much from the distant howls that came from the other territory. Not that she cared what happened to the Howling Blizzard pack, "but if it was trouble for them, it could mean trouble for us." she thought,

She looked across the field, and saw Koto the leader walking towards her. She straightened.

Koto:

"Any trouble Flight?"

Flight:

"No sir. But there's a wanderer wolf, and I don't think he's friendly."
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

95 Reviews

Fri May 06, 2016 4:26 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Koto of Silent Sky

"Have you seen this wolf of is he still in Holwing Blizzard territory?" He looked at his guard, her pelt was slightly puffed out with alarm and then he looked into her eyes, deep brown. He shook his head and waited for a reply.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri May 06, 2016 4:41 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Flight

"I haven't seen him, and he might still be in their territory, but I could tell there was a fight. I think he's heading away from Howling Blizzard."
She looked at Koto. He gazed out towards the other territory. She could tell he was worried.
"Don't worry." She said, standing up, "If he want's to get into our territory, then he has to go through us." She stamped her foot for emphasis. "Convel's scouting the rim at the moment. He won't let anything get past him."
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet