Snowed In

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:17 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Spoiler! :
hahaha that'd be perfect

Lasan nodded. "Make that path you were talking about, Herobrine," the lizard said, reaching out a scaly paw for Nubes to grab onto.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
If you're seriously done for it, I can make this be their entrance. :P

Herobrine closed his eyes, concentrated, and let the darkness flow free.

When he opened them again, a path had successfully been made across the wreckage.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

299 Reviews

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Spoiler! :
go for it! that'd be super silly, which contrasts nicely with what we've seen so far

Pulling Nubes up, Lasan let go over the leopard and took a tentative step on the path. It held.

"Er, can you go first?" Lasan said, looking at Herobrine. "I, haven't really walked on anything like this before."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
Perfect. :P

The grumbling returned.

It was too far away to clearly make out where it was coming from, but Herobrine tried not to think about it. He nodded and took a confident series of steps out onto the pathway he had created.

He was a few more steps in and just about to say that it was safe when he heard the grumbling again, this time even louder than before.

He paused on the path.
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Briar listened to the sound, then tuned it out. The others would be listening intently enough. If something else were to creep up on them from the wreckage, an unlikely scenario but not one she was willing to discount as a possibility, she wanted to at least have a chance to hear it coming.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

299 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:50 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Spoiler! :
I just, casually forgot all about this somehow, no big deal. <.< >.>

The leopard behind him, Lasan took a few tentative steps onto the path. Then the last growl sent Lasan, leg raised, to stumble forward and almost collide into Herobrine.

Catching himself by leaning back, the lizard took a couple deep breaths. "I think it's almost here," Lasan mumbled to Herobrine, while Nubes drew his sword.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:38 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
It's okay!

Though he had already made a path out of darkness, he made more darkness appear in his hand. He wasn't sure what he planned on doing with it - he might have lashed out at the foe, or he might have just used it to the bind it when it arrived.

There was a loud growl from just near the staircase, smothering any quieter sound that might have been uttered.

The darkness shot across the ground, heading for the source of the growl as two figures emerged from the-

The darkness paused, just inches away from the two.

And then it was gone.

The figures were none other than Gluttony and Lust.

The former tilted his head to the side and sucked on a finger, a hopeful look to his eyes as he scanned the area before him. "Big little brother?" he asked. His tone was optimistic, but the joy quickly faded when he didn't find who he was looking for.

"It's not our big brother, Gluttony," Lust softly said. "Ryder was the one using the darkness."

Herobrine looked the two over in disbelief.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You both look alright, but there had to have been an explosion-"

There was another loud growl.

"Sorry," Gluttony apologized, patting his stomach with one hand while he continued to suck on his finger on the other hand. "Hungry. Used stone."
mage

queer and here.

299 Reviews

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Lasan let out a shaky breath when he realized it was just Gluttony and Lust. "You were right next to the fireplace, weren't you?" he said, frowning as he stared them up and down. "It's just, I'm pretty sure there was a lot of gas that hadn't escaped those pipes, but you're both looking, very okay?"

"And did you eat a stone?" Nubes said, looking at Gluttony while he sheathed his sword.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:16 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Gluttony shook his head.

"Used stone," he said. He continued to suck on his pointer finger, looking up at his older sister for guidance.

"Gluttony is talking about our philosopher's stones," Lust said. "You might remember us mentioning them before entering the bunkers. They let us regenerate when we're injured. It's nothing something our family likes to do, but it was the only option."

"Hurt," Gluttony whined. "Everything hurt."
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Briar tilted her head, "Is it possible to use your philosopher's stones on other people?"

That could be useful. It would certainly help to know that any particularly serious injuries could be healed without the intense wait time.

he/they

299 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:00 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Well, as long as they were alright, though Nubes couldn't quite understand how stones could heal anyone.

"Er, our supplies aren't completely burned up, are they?" the leopard said, staring past the siblings to the room beyond, which was battered and littered with holes and burn marks. "That would be, not ideal."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:02 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The moment Herobrine saw the looks on Lust and Gluttony's face, he knew the answer to both of the questions asked.

"Our philosopher's stones can only be used on us right now," Lust said. "We think they might heal if they were removed from our bodies, but doing that would kill us."

Gluttony's face looked crestfallen. "Supplies all gone," he miserably said, lips quivering as he looked over at Nubes.
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:55 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Briar nodded in acknowledgment and said nothing. If one of them was already dead, perhaps the stone's would become valuable resources. She didn't believe she could kill either of them, not if she was desperate, so it was only possible to wait until one of them was killed by something else.

This was a rather simple situation if one were to ask Briar. Something that could heal like that could be invaluable in the near future. They were in danger. They'd already been blown up.

She frowned, "What is the possibility that some of the other bunkers were unaffected?"

he/they

299 Reviews

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:52 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Nubes sighed. It was hard to be angry at that face (though he didn't have any reason to be angry at that face, since it wasn't like any of it was Gluttony's fault).

"We will have to make do with what we have," the leopard said, looking away from Gluttony. "But I'd be surprised if any of the bunkers are still intact - that pipeline system looked rather expansive."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:54 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

"We should leave the bunkers," Herobrine suggested.

"We don't have any other choice," Lust agreed. Beside her, Gluttony gave a nod - stomach growling again as he clung to her leg.
mage

queer and here.

GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour