Young Writers Society

Two Worlds Come Together

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:10 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason went pale once more as they flew up the mountain. He clutched Shadow's spikes as hard as he could - half hoping he didn't hurt the dragon.

But suddenly, somehow, out of the blue, Jason felt a warmth flood him. He didn't know what it was but he liked it and the color of has face came back to normal.

Magic? "Never." he told himself quietly, making sure no one heard him. "Magic ruined my life."

But he loved it so much!
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Only a short while passed before both dragons spread their wings out and glided down to the ground, landing on the soft earth of the nesting area.
Both Shadow and Ebony bent their necks and bodies down to the ground allowing the humans to get of their backs.

Luna jumped off of Ebony's back her feet landing on the soft sand, she waved at the others to follow her. Thomas soon followed holding his hand out to help Livvie down.

"You guys ready to meet the babies?" Luna said a small bounce in her step as he removed her helmet, a smile spreading across her face.
Thomas behind her could only let out a small laugh.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:37 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Jason shrugged, as Livvie nodded enthusiastically. "Where are they?"

The truth was that Livvie and Jason eerie both terrified out of their guts - Livvie shaking from head to toe was proof. But one might have thought she was getting excited. Jason held back his shrieks.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel gave an eager nod. He was so excited about meeting the baby dragons that he didn't notice Livvie and Jason's reactions in the slightest. It had been more than a decade since he had last seen hatchlings. He was genuinely grinning at the thought.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:14 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna clapped her hands together a wide grin spread across her face. "Okay their this way." She waved her hands at Kartiel, Jason and Livvie, and followed Thomas into the vine netting that was almost like a door way.
She lifted up a hand to cover her eyes from the blinding light that was coming from the sun above them.

"The dragons choose to nest here because this is the hottest spot through out the entire kingdom." Thomas explained as he greeted a young dragonet that was running up to Ebony and Shadow.

Both dragons leaned down to greet the young dragon, letting out purrs of love.
Luna leaned down to pick up another one that came running. "This one is the sweetest out of them all." She laughed as the dragonet eagerly wanted to go to Kartiel, it's vibrant purple eyes gazing up at him when it got loose of Luna's hold.

"Well that's odd." Thomas said as he frowned. "They have never chosen an outsider before."
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:18 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The grin momentarily faltered - not because he was upset, but because he was shocked that the baby dragon had made a beeline for him. "I'm good with dragons," he said.

After a moment of hesitation, he picked up the little dragon.

"Hi there, little guy," he softly cooed. The dragon, in response, let out a very loud purr.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:13 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna and Thomas both smiled at the sight.

"He doesn't have a name yet, so if you want you can name him, Kartiel." Thomas said folding his arms trying not to laugh at another dragonet that had climbed out of its nest and was now trying to drag Thomas' shoe off his food.

"But if you don't like him then you can always pick another." Luna pointed out, not wanting to make the boy feel pressured. She then looked over at Jason and Livvie. "You guys okay!" She called as she saw a small back of dragonetts making their way over to the two.
Stay Creative!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:00 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Kartiel held the dragonet a little closer at the suggestion he didn't want the baby dragon.

"I'd love to," he said, almost on the verge of crying. No tears had fallen, but it was clear that they could at any moment. He glanced back down at the tiny dragon in his arms. "How does Kon sound, buddy?"
mage

queer and here.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:29 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie was still standing frozen from shock. Jason had started backing up.

"Real. Live. Dragons. And babies. Oh my blue food." the teenager muttered, holding Jason's hand tightly so he wouldn't run away and also for support.

As a little dragonet made it's way towards Livvie, cautiously sniffing the air around her, the one beside it eyed Jason suspiciously. "Hi." is what Live said to the baby - she couldn't form words.

It was one thing to see grown dragons. But it was another thing to see adorable little dragonets.

616 Reviews

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:04 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thomas put his hands up while still laughing. "Okay we're sorry you can keep the little guy, besides, once a dragon has chosen you there isn't any way to get rid of them." he laughed some more when she saw Jason and Livvie.

Luna seeing that Thomas could look after Kartiel and the Dragonet she walked over to the other two. "Here let me help you guys," Putting two fingers to her lips she made a gentle bird song, luring the dragonets away form the white teens. "They respond to that song because that is the sound their mother makes when they just hatch." She began to explain while stroking a small crimson dragonet.

Thomas walked over to Livvie and Jason. "You know they wont bite, besides I think if you let one of them bond with you you will find out they aren't that bad." He said while walking over to Livvie and gently pushing her down so she was sitting on the ground. "Now relax and let them come to you." He said putting a hand on her shoulder.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:42 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie jerkily nodded at everything Thomas and Luna had said. Feeling secure with Thomas's hand on her shoulder, she gulped and tried her best to relax. Jason, sitting beside her, had snapped out of his awe-moment, was watching he dragonets curiously.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

As Kartiel held Kon, he realized he hadn't exactly figured out how he was going to care for a baby dragon when his parents didn't even know their son wasn't normal - showing up with a dragon was going to raise some questions. But he didn't want to think about the implications of having Kon, so he just focused on enjoying the moments he had now with the dragonet.

He continued to cradle Kon in his arms, finally turning back to the others to see how they were doing with the other baby dragons.
mage

queer and here.

616 Reviews

Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:34 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

A ruby red Dragonet slowly walked up to Livvie lifting it small head to meat with one of her hands, taking a small snick it relaxed and crawled into her lap resting it's head on her knee and closing it sun yellow eyes.

Luna became giddy at the sight. "Aww!! She like you Liv... She's a fire dragon, one of the more well built dragons." Luna reached out and scratched between it's small black horns.

Another dragonet crawled up Jason's top onto his head, hanging onto his hear it lowered it's head to look into his eyes. It's deep blue eyes blinking a few times it lifted itself and fluttered down to his shoulder perching it's self there while grooming Jason's hear.

Thomas had to stop himself from laughing at the sight. "Well looks like you have found yourselves some little friends." Thomas pointed at the dragonet on Jason's shoulder. "This little guy is a Glider dragon, Very fast and quick to learn too."

Luna nodded along then looked to Kartiel and smiled. "You got lucky. Kon is one of the smarter dragons and they are very loyal." Luna sat down on the floor patting to ground so Kartiel could sit down. "Now if you three do choose to keep the dragons that have chose you there is one thing you should know. They grown up very quickly, in a few days they should be more than twice the size they are now. And if you don't think your families will like them then you can always keep them here and come and see them when ever you want." She leaned back on her hands and looked at the three to hear what they had to say.
Stay Creative!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:19 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Livvie cooed at the little red dragon. "Who's a cuwie liwwle weenie adorable baby dwagon?"

When the little dragonet let out a little growl, Livvie grinned, "Yes, it's you, my love."

Jason stayed still as the Glider dragon fidgeted - that's what he thought it was doing - with his poor ear.

"I'm probably going to take my buddy home." Livvie smirked. "Mum and Dad barely come home and when they do, they're pretty lost, so... they won't care much. But when she grows bigger, I'll bring her back here. Or maybe I could keep her here. Won't she need her mother?"

It was Jason's turn to talk: "Do either of these dragons have names?" he asked Luna curiously, gesturing towards his own dragonet and Livvie's.

616 Reviews

Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:00 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Luna shook her head. "No not for much longer. they are about the age were they will start to leave the nest. So there isn't much of a problem there."

Thomas shrugged. "Well we did come up with nick names for them encase they didn't pick anyone." He leaned down and scratched Livvie's dragon under the chin. "I called her Ruby, because she is just a real gem in our lives. She hatched a week after she was supposed to. Lu and I thought she may have die."

Luna nodded. "Yeah I remember that." She then faced Jason. "I called him Gale. But they don't know their names yet, so you can always change them to once you like. That's what I did with Ebony."
Stay Creative!

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah