z

Young Writers Society

The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:47 pm
Alice says...

Caden watched as Alexx took the coffee away from the Peter/Matt child and locked him in a high chair.

"This is BEYOND unfair," he grumbled.

"Yeah so what? What the hell is going on?" Alexx demanded, "why have you taken over Matt's body?"

"Because you're not done."
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 am
Bella says...

"Not done with what?" Alexx screamed, entwining her hands into her hair...making her look quite unstable.

***I wish I had more...but I don't.***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:45 pm
MadHatter says...

"Well, I'm not an expert, but this dissaperance of our mother, and the earthquakes and all. I'd say someone's causing trouble. Double trouble. Ha...I made a joke! Don't you get it? Double...Hannah? Duh." All of the group froze.

"She's back." Greg growled.

"Who's Hannah?" Caden asked.

"Long story." Peter/Matt climbed up the table to get a good view of the kitchen."And she has some help too. She's got a banshee."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:04 pm
MadHatter says...

"Okay. I suggest that we get started as quickly as possible." Peter leapt down and headed for the door.

"Woah there little guy." Greg picked him up.

"Shut up. You wouldn't find that funny if you were in a baby's body."

"Yeah, but what the heck is a banshee?" Alexx grabbed him from Greg.

"I will tell you if you put me DOWN!" She set him down.

"A banshee's a soul eating demon that feasts on power. Now...to get some coffee."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

141 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 pm
MadHatter says...

"So how do we kill it?" Greg bent down on his knee's. "little guy."

"SHUT UP!" The house began to rattle and dishes randomly flew around the room. Alexx looked at Peter with horror.

"How did you do that? Did they give you your powers back?"

"No...it's strange. I just, did it. Without thinking. It's Matthius." Peter looked down at his glowing blue hands. 'I can't hold it back!" A explosion of snow rained out of Peter's hand. 'Hey...I just might like this. Now. On to the banshee. I really don't know. But I know someone who does...a certain dark lord who's trapped in a swirling around for eternity."

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:14 am
Bella says...

"A swirling around for eternity..." Alexx quoted. "That doesn't make much sense, Peter..."

"Like a vortex-ish thing-y. I can't really explain it! Now...as for that coffee."

"Peter, I love you dearly, but you are not getting coffee! Here," she pulled out a pack of coffee flavored gum, her favorite flavor, and handed him a stick. "There is no real coffee in that, and it tastes exactly the same."

"Yum..." Peter chewed on the gum, quite content, if only for the moment.

"Now...can you tell us how to get to this vortex-ish thing-y?" Owen asked. Peter/Matthius turned and looked at him.

"Of course; how else would I know about it?"

141 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:17 am
MadHatter says...

"Just go to the land of the dead." Peter smiled. If only they knew how hard it was to get there.

"And how do we do that?" Greg questioned.

"Oh..just have to sacrifice a friend."

*Sorry it's short but I have no time to write*

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:09 pm
Alteran says...

"We're Elder's now, remeber. We dont have to die to travel to the land of the dead," Greg remembered, "But who will watch the twins?" Greg drew a blank, who on earth could watch his cyhildren while he attempted to save the world...again.

A sudden glow filled the room, "i think she can watch them," Matt/Peter said. Sara stepped out of the light, whole and real.

"S-sara?" She nodded, smiling down on her babies.

"We need to go now."

"I miss you..." Greg said, pain stabbing at his heart.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Alice says...

Caden watched heartbroken as Sara looked up at Greg and told him she'd always be with him. She felt horrible hoping that she wasn't back for good, but then she thought about how much happier Greg would be with her, and that filled her with even more sorrow.

She knew as an elder she could change places with someone, dead or alive, if Greg would be happier with Sara instead of her, she'd trade places, and go to a realm she wouldn't have to dwell on it anymore.
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:27 am
Bella says...

Alexx watched Greg and Sara silently. Greg looked so happy to see her. But was she there for good? Caden was watching them too, more weerily than the others. Owen realized that it was becoming awkward for most of them, and began talking.

"So...how exactly do we travel as Elders?" he asked. "And, are we taking Peter/Matthius with us?"

"No, I'd much rather leave Peter/Matthius here." Alexx answered immediatly.

"How are you going to talk to the dark lord without me?"

"Tell us his name, and we'll figure it out from there."

"No! I wanna come with!"

"Too bad!"

Peter and Alexx were arguing like the siblings they trully were; only one of them was in the body of the others child...which was just plain strange.

141 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:34 am
MadHatter says...

*Um...you do know who the dark lord is. Odin, duh. We just beat him, so y'all should remember him*

"I know why you need me." Peter smiled. "Only I know the passage, and the special note to give to the gatekeeper of the middle way."

"Sure, what are your real motives?"

"I'm strictly good." With this, Peter lied. He didn't care about stopping Hannah, but he did know that his former, former body was there, a dark twisted form that he hoped he never would have to see again. But if it meant coming back from the dead again, then he'd have to do it.

"Sure, and it has nothing to do with the possibility of coming back from the dead?" Alexx smirked at him. "I won't let my baby get hurt."

"I think you will." Matthius's body grew. "Do you know what it feels like to be alive yet know your going to die? I've had to die over four times and now a fifth. Your gonna help me, you got that?"

142 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:29 am
Bella says...

"Peter, something is wrong with you..." Alexx said, sitting down in hte middle of the floor. "You used to be kind, and now, to be perfectly blunt, you're being an asshole."

"And your point is?"

"My point is that I wanted my brother back; my real brother. Not the freaking asshole that took his place." Alexx stood back up and walked to the front door, opening it quickly.

"Alexx, wait!" Owen said, trying to stop her. She slammed the door behind her, walking into the night. ***Yes, it is night now***

270 Reviews

Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Alice says...

Owen started to follow her but Sara put a hand on his arm, "let her go, she'll be back soon." She walked over to one of the two cribs and sat the twins inside. Then she went back over to Peter/Matthius and lifted him up. He fought and kicked and screamed but to no avail. "Just give up Pete, you're going in here whether you like it or not. Alexx would kill me if i let her son's body have coffee."

"Kill you?" Greg said slightly confused, "I thought you were already dead."

Sara shrugged, "I was, but not for very long." she smiled at him, "you know how stubborn I am."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:29 pm
Alteran says...

"Yeah I know. Ever think about taking a break. We could all sure use one." Greg ran a finger across his child's face. Wondering if they would ever know peace.

"I hope we can be free of this soon. I'm so tired, even death is not safe from what is happening here. The balance is broken. If we don't fix it soon," Sara stumbled on her words.

I wouldn't mind if my character was suddenly killed. Make me a martyr or something. :)
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:19 pm
Alice says...

Eep! Adam we're not killing off Greg! And leave two heart broken women behind? Nu-uh, specially if they're both my characters.
I just lost the game.

"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov