z

Young Writers Society

The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:15 pm
Bella says...

"Are you sure I can do this?" Alexx asked worriedly, looking from Adam to Caden to Owen and back.

"You have to," Owen said.

"You're his sister; if you can't get to him, no one can."

"But, that's not Peter; we determined that about 25 miles ago. He's that creepy dude whose name has currently escaped me," Alexx argued stubbornly.

"But Peter's still in there somewhere," Caden added.

"And you are closer to Peter than most people could even hope to be to their siblings."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:05 pm
MadHatter says...

"No...I can't do it. I won't do it." Peter had begged Odin to not make him do it. Anything, even his soul for eternity.
"I'm sorry Peter, but it must be done. The obstacle's holding you back from ruling must be removed, and they are obstacles in your path."
"But..if I kill them there will no one left to stop your mad horrific rampage."
"No. There will be no one to stop YOUR horrific rampage. By this time tomorrow, Alexx and her friends will be dead, and you will be the worlds ruler. Even if I have to get every soul in the universe to do it. You were meant to be king Peter. Even those nut job friends of yours think so. You need to listen to them. Even the mouths of blasphemers speak the truth occasionally." Peter pulled his hair and began to wail, for that in truth was all he could do.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

141 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:04 am
MadHatter says...

Peter began the slow agonizing march to where Alexx and her posse were located. "Please Odin, I'll do anything."

"I'm sorry. You have to do it. You have to kill them." Odin took control of the body again. He had to hold Peter down long enough to kill Alexx. Peter was the only one who could do that.

"I'll kill us. I'll throw us off the cliff there and you'll never do any harm again." Peter struggled over to the edge.

"Even if you kill us, I'll return. Hell itself will spit me back out. And you? Where will you go? Not to heaven. You've done some naughty things."

"SHUT UP!" Peter threw himself to the ground. "This ends here!"
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

142 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:37 am
Bella says...

"Peter," Alexx's voice was barely even a whisper as they walked closer to him. Owen held Alexx's left hand tightly, as to keep her from running to her brother, and to comfort her. She squeezed slightly at the sight of her brother in so much pain.

"It's ok," Owen muttered soothingly. "You can do this." They came to a halt a few yards away from where Peter stood. They all recognized the faint look of insanity in Peter's eyes, but they also recognized the fight. They could clearly make out the fact that Peter wasn't going to give up his body too easily.

"Alexx...get away...I don't...want to..." Peter wasn't using full sentences...he was just kind of blurting out little pieces here and there. Alexx took a deep breath, ignoring the tears that were already streaming down her face.

"Peter, you can fight this. I know you can," her voice was even and soothing.

"No, I can't. Don't you see?" he was speaking normally now, but there was still a slight edge to his voice.

"No I don't see, Peter. All I see is my older brother, the role model of my younger years, trying to tell me that he can't do something. I've grown up knowing that you can do anything, so don't try selling me that bull now."

141 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 am
MadHatter says...

"PLEASE!!! I don't want to hurt you..." Peter's eyes were blood shot and fiery tears fell down his face."Leave...I have to do it..."
"Do what?" Alexx sobbed.
"Kill him. I have to. You know what I gotta do." Alexx stared at Peter with disbelief.
"No...You can't do that. You can't."
"I have to..." Peter was barely alive, hanging on to this world by a tiny thread."I will always be there for you. Even when I'm gone. I love you little sister." And with that Peter released his red lightning, but not on Alexx or any of the others. He released on himself. He writhed in pain, blood pouring from every pore on his body.
Odin's voice shouted through pain."NO! You can't do this. You're...creating...a power black hole...inside yourself!!"
"Hell yes I am." Peter's eyes narrowed."Alexx...go...you don't want to watch this." And with that Peter's body fell in upon itself, crushing Peter into a bloody fleshy ball.
"No...no..."Alex grabbed the bloody ball. She sobbed and sobbed. She knew that he might have survived that black hole. He might have let his spirit run away from his body, but in her heart, she knew Peter was dead.

142 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:06 pm
Bella says...

Alexx's hands were soaked, as was her shirt, in her brother's blood. Owen walked towards her slowly, giving her her moment to just let it all out.

"Alexx...honey," he whispered, kneeling next to her. She immediatly fell into his lap, hugging him and sobbing.

"He can't just be gone..." she moaned. "It just isn't right..."

"I know, I know," Owen ran his fingers through her hair lightly, holding her tightly and she cried.

"On the upside, Peter is now officially a hero," Greg commented from where he stood a few feet back.

"As are the rest of you," Caden added quietly.

"I just remembered," Alexx began between sobs. It was funny, the things she remembered when she was really upset. "Weren't we supposed to get our Elder powers?"

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:07 am
Alteran says...

Greg looked upward into the darkened sky, something was starting to shine. Growing brighter and brighter.

"speaking of," Greg said, pointing his finger upward, "I guess we've done our duty here."

"What about our Kids, this is so wrong," Alexx said through sobs. Several beams of light shot downward, each one striking Greg, Alexx, Owen and Caden.

"I guess we're not going anywhere." Greg said, allowing the power to enter ever part of his body. It was so warm, warm like his wife. "Let's go see our kids."

"Yeah," said Owen, "Let's go."

"I guess I'll see you all around then," Caden said.

"I dont think so," Greg grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to the group, "You're with us now."
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 pm
Alice says...

"Wait...what?" Caden asked, "I was just supposed to help you kill him and then..." Truth be told, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do next. She didn't really want to leave Greg, but he still greived for his wife, not to mention that he was a half vampire. He would live forever, and she would age and die. She didn't want that.

"What then?" Greg promted.

Caden shrugged, "whatever 'they' tell me to do next."

"And 'they' happens to be 'us' now, so 'we're' telling you to come with 'us', but you're part of the 'us' so...this is more 'me' telling 'you' to come with us."

Caden's head hurt, "that was so confusing," she said.

Greg laughed, "it just means you're coming with us."

Caden nodded, "ah."
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 am
Bella says...

Alexx couldn't help but smile when she saw the way Caden and Greg acted when they were together. So much bad had happened, yet Caden seemed to make Greg happy despite it all. Quietly, she curled herself up against Owen's warmth.

They were in a rental car, on the way back to the airport. Alexx's cell phone unexpectedly started vibrating in her back pocket.

"Holy Hell!" She exclaimed, reaching down and pulling it out. "Hello?"

"Alexx? Honey, it's Mom," Her mom answered quietly. "There's been some pretty strange shit on the news lately, Dear."

"Like what?"

"Well, on the global stuff, apparently some guy just turned into a bloody ball of nothing in Japan..." Alexx gasped, deciding it was best not to tell her mom anything quite yet. "And, right after that happened, the Golden Gates bridge in San Fransisco collapsed."

"Collapsed?"

"Yes...no one knows why. It just fell; hundreds of people dead or injured."

"An earthquake, perhaps?" Alexx suggested hopefully.

"Nope; not even an earthquake could do that damage."

"Odd...how are the kids?" Alexx was desperate to change the subject. She didn't want to think of the possibility of something else coming along and screwing up her life.

"The kids are great; they're sleeping right now, the little angels."

"That's good. Tell them we said hi, will you?"

"Of cour--AHHH!" Alexx's mom began screaming in sudden pain. Another voice came onto the phone.

"We have your children," it said calmly. Alexx gasped, and immediatly passed out in utter shock. The last thing she remembered was Greg slipping the phone out of her hand to speak to the voice.

***Sorry, I was bored. No vacations for us!***

141 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 pm
MadHatter says...

Peter floated in the light expanse of the temple of elders. He had bobbed in the clouds for hours, basking in the sun and the glory of his heroism. He had finally broken the cycle of evil. He had blown to bits to save the world. But at what cost? He knew Odin was dead now, trapped by his own power, but what about Alexx? Without him she would have no one to warn her of the dangers. He knew things that she had yet to comprehend.
"Exactly." The voice surrounded him.
"Oh, elite one. Sorry you startled me."
"No need to aplogize. You have work to do."
"God. Whats a guy supposed to do to die? Aren't you supposed to end your problems on Earth."
"Thats just the point. Your's aren't ended. Alexx."
"Oh god."
"Your family is under attack and you are the only one who can save them."
"Why is it always me?"
"Because. You will be occupying a new body. Some one young...very young."
"You mean..."
"Yes. Matthius's body. He's the only one who can get close enough to Alexx to tell her things. And he's special. You'll enjoy your time in his body."
"So when do I go?" Peter's vision began to fail and he felt like he was plummeting down a never ending pit."
"You already are..."

142 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:14 am
Bella says...

Aplane ride seems ten times longer when you're worried about the lives of everyone in your family. Alexx spent most of her time pacing the isle, which was extremely annoying to other passengers.

"Dear, please sit down," Owen pleaded yet again. "You're causing people to stare."

"Let them stare! I don't care who stares!" she was practically shouting, and Owen finally reached up and pulled her down.

"Shh," he crooned, holding her close. "Go to sleep. When you wake up, you will be thinking much, much clearer. Just sleep for now." She nodded, closing her eyes and trying her best to calm down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Alexx woke up, they were in another car, and nearly back to her parents house. As they turned onto the street, Alexx sat up and looked around, prepared for anything.

The house was still perfectly normal looking. Alexx was the first one out of hte car, and made a running leap for the house.

"Gah!" she screamed as her son popped out from behind a corner.

"Mommy!" he cried, hugging her legs tightly. She crouched down, hugging him back.

"Hi Honey! Where's Grandma?" she asked, looking around worriedly.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 am
Alice says...

*I might bring Sara back soon ~.^ that'd mess with Greg*

Caden stood back against the wall, watching as Greg held his twins. He must have loved Sara a lot. Caden felt a little envious of her, to have known such love. But all negitive thoughts faded when Greg handed her the giggling baby girl. It was impossible to be upset when a baby was laughing.

"She's beautiful," Caden whispered.

"Just like her mother," Greg said, "she was half vampire after all, they are beautiful beyond comprehension."

Caden faked a smile at him, "you loved her a lot, she says she loved you more, even though she might not have always shown it."

"She says?"

Caden shook her head, rousing herself from a daze, what had she been talking about? What was in her arms? She looked down and saw the little baby's giggling face and smiled, "awww how adorable, what's her name?" She looked up to meet Greg's quizzical gaze.
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:23 am
Alteran says...

We never named them did we? I cant remember.

"Alicia," the baby continued to giggle. "Where are your parents?" Greg asked Alexx. She looked fearful. They didn't seem to be anywhere around, but the children were still safe.

"I don't know..."

"I know," Matthius piped up.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

141 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:41 pm
MadHatter says...

"Where are they Matthius?" Alexx lowered down to his level.
"I would really like it if you didn't call me by that name." He strode over to the kitchen table, struggling to reach the seat of the chair. "God I hate being little."
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh, so they didn't tell you? Well, here I go. This is Peter. I know it's a shock but they sent me back to earth to help you. Know...where do they keep the coffe around here?"
The group was speechless.
"What?"
"You heard me. Where's the coffee. Nevermind. I'll look for it." Matthius/Peter lept up into the air and flew over to the cupboards.
"I just found out that my dead brother took over my son and all you care about is coffee!?!" Alexx began one of her random spaz moments. She began ranting and raving over every little thing.
"Yeah...I guess this just isn't a coffee moment."

142 Reviews

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:28 am
Bella says...

"But...Matthius won't be affected by this at all, right?"

"Nope. After I finish helping you, Matthius will go back to just as he should be, and won't remember a thing. Unless of course something happens to the body while I'm in it," Alexx gasped in horror. "But it won't," Peter/Matthius added quickly, trying not to upset his sister/mother any further.

"Thank Gods..." Alexx took a deep breath, taking in everything slowly.

"Now...about that coffee..."

"You're not drinking coffee while in my sons body! That stunts growth!"

"That hasn't been proven!"

"Well, too bad."

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood