z

Young Writers Society

Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I posted for Alden, he's not happy that Valin's trying to turn the humans into elves, but he's going flying soon.

Hunter, the planned Seraph/Alden chat will need to happen later, possibly in transit.

I don't think the negotiations should happen, or at least go as well as Valin thinks, but maybe Sab's all ready got that angle covered.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 pm
sabradan says...

Valin said south because thats where I thought the Elven camp would be. Maybe we had a mis communication. Oh well.

Heh. "Turning them into elves" That was not my point, the idea was so that they would learn how to fight against it once the Elves penetrated the lines, lol. But you covered it well, Grif.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:42 pm
Ego says...

Here's an idea for what happens next.

There are Priesthood lackeys and elven warriors in the cemetary--they are looking for something. We don't know what, yet. I don't see why we're waiting around, or why we're attempting to contact the elves.

Jack and I were discussing a way to get us out of the camp and into the cemetary in a hurry.

What if one of the party is going around telling everyone they will be spending another night in the camp? When they get to Henry, who's still very hotheaded about the whole thing, He runs off. Of course the guards won't stop him.

What if, when Alden runs off to scout, he find the elves have already broken camp, in essence ruining Valin's plan. It would show Valis is not infallible, but would also show Harris that he has the capacity to plan, even if it didn't turn out as well as he hoped.

The party would, naturally, want to get Henry back--so they track him to the graveyard.

Comment.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:45 pm
misspriss says...

I likey. Carmenia is going to LAY ON the drama. Okay, I'm kidding. ;)

But I do like it.

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:46 pm
sabradan says...

I like eet.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Lets do it. i'm honestly tired of the camping we've been doing. Also we haven't had a good fight in a while...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:32 am
Jennafina says...

Sounds good to me!

I edited my post from earlier today. Grif, if anything doesn't work, just let me know. :)
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:27 pm
Firestarter says...

I'll post it if you want. I love the idea.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:28 pm
misspriss says...

'Kay, I posted. Carmenia traumatized. If Henry does love her, he's gonna hafta work his butt off trying to convince her. ;)

Anyhoo, is Ursa still alive? Snoink hasn't posted since Jan twelfth...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:07 pm
Firestarter says...

I like what Grif called it in the chat -- Henry turning to the "dark side". He still likes Carmenia, but he's so tormented by hate and revenge that he has no way of realising or caring for it.

He's slipping into a painful circle, of death and more death. I like the idea of my character "falling". It's exciting.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

147 Reviews

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:53 pm
View Likes
sabradan says...

Yes....search your feelings...you know it to be true...

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:11 pm
misspriss says...

That's cool...

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 am
Bobo says...

I like the idea. I'm thinking that Urakii (my character) could be in Sedgeley when Henry gets there.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Ego says...

Ok guys, here's what's up with Seraph;

He ready to go, and the second he gets to his horse, he's off for the edge of camp. If no one else is there, he will go on ahead.

I'll be back at 10pm my time (that's Pacific Time, GMT-8) to make that post--that gives you all plenty of time to post what you want your characters to do.

I also had Sirloaz find Henry--if there's a problem with that, I give Grif permission to go ahead and delete that post.
Got YWS? I do.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Ego says...

Correction--I'll post whenever.
Got YWS? I do.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence