z

Young Writers Society

The Others

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:45 am
ELven-Maiden says...

*well, this sucks. I don't get to get on very much, either, and my school computers block this site for some ridiculous reason. Anywho, let's see if we can start this up again...*

Reiko gazed at Geomana curiously. "The town was deserted?"

"Yes," she answered, coaxing the wood to catch flame.

"That's odd," he muttered. "Didn't you hear people there when we first got here?"

She shrugged, occupied mostly by the fire she was expertly working into life.

Reiko sat thinking for a while, trying to work it out, then he suddenly felt cold, despite the flaring fire. "They evacuated the city."

Geomana turned back to him, forwning. "What?"

"Herskon rivalry," Reiko said, talking quickly. "Two dragons fighting must've unnerved everyone. The police would have gotten everyone out of the city as soon as possible, then come out here to see what--put out the fire! they'll see the light or the smoke!"
Last edited by ELven-Maiden on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:36 am
Alice says...

Geomana put more wood on the fire and went to help the unconcious Rei. Her wounds were more from exaustan than anything else, some painkillers when she woke would make her feel better. And then Sano. She walked over to him and kneeled down on the blanket he was lying on. Gently she carresed his new scar, "are all you're wounds healed?"

He nodded, "I just need to regain my energy."

She pulled out a bottle of painkillers.

"No I don't need those."

"I'll feel better if you take them, I'm a nurse remember? I wouldn't get this wrong."
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Maybe says...

uh...*looks back and forth betwen the two posts*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Alice says...

oh yeahs you're unconcious aren't you? ^.^ just switch back to being concious or something.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:28 am
ELven-Maiden says...

*our posts sort of conflict, Alzz...*
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

270 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:58 pm
Alice says...

*The italics make it seem like he's just thinking the words...did he say them out loud?**
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:55 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Yeah. I left out that last set of quotations...oops *Goes back and adds it in* yeah, he was yelling that part. Sorry for the confusion...*
GO HORACE!

270 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:50 pm
Alice says...

OOOOOOH Sorry OMIT my last post ^.^ I'll try again later....
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:56 pm
Maybe says...

I dont know what to put...
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:53 am
Alice says...

Oh yes you're still unconcious aren't you? I'll think of something eventually.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:15 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Cursing and swearing angrily, Reiko kicked sand at the fire with his good leg, trying to smother it out. They had come all the way to Africa, and they had barely survived. He couldn't even say that yet, but for now, they were alive, and if a cop came, they were not in any shape to fight back. Geomana was the only unwounded one, andeven in her wolf shape he douted that she could hold off ten armed policemen prepared for fighting Others.

*I can't think of much, but hopefully this will keep it from dying*
GO HORACE!

270 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:17 pm
Alice says...

Geomana assisted Rieko, putting as much sand on the fire as she could, but the damned thing wouldn't go out without a fight. It took at leats a gallon of sand to extinguish it.

"What was all that about?" Rei asked as she was roused.

(That's all i have time to write, but good news is Ariel can post now!!!!)
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:13 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

*YAY!!! :elephant:*

Reiko glanced at her and cursed. "We've got to get off the beach," He said. "How are we going to move them in time?"

"What was that about?" Rei, though groggy, was still persistant to get her answer.

Reiko didn't want to answer her. Maybe, in her weak state, she would forget who he was.
GO HORACE!

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:54 am
piepiemann22 says...

Sano cursed under his breath, "Everyone hop on!" He quikly turned into a dragon and crouched down next to everyone. "Hurry!"

"Sano, you're in no condition to fly." Said Geomana, concern in her voice.

"Maybe not, but I'll get you guys out of here if it costs me my life."

(I'm back, but don't know where to go.)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:02 am
ELven-Maiden says...

*We could go on to India. Or we could get shot down by the police, but i don't think our aircraft would enjoy that XD*

Reiko scowled at Sano, remembering his previous flight and not wanting another expirience like it. And someone had to hold Rei on, and that would mean only holding on with one arm.

There were sirens coming closer, and Reiko muttered a streamd of curses under his breath as he carefully lifted Rei unto Sano's back. She groaned, and he winced sutbely. Then he climbed on himself, and turned to help Geomana behind him.
GO HORACE!

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)