z

Young Writers Society

Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:28 am
sabradan says...

Priss, I have an idea that would involve basically Valin confronting Carmenia (the idea behind it being he sees her, and watches/follows her for whatever reason, and sees/knows what happens) and he confronts her about Rio and her families' ties to those who murdered his family. I just want to post it here so if you have any problems you can tell me and I'll edit it accordingly.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:37 am
misspriss says...

Sounds fine to me. I originally thought that it would be better to let some time pass, just to get all of the plot we can get, but that sounds good to me too.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:43 am
Ego says...

Personally, i think it would be better if Carmenia had to deal with it herself.

I dunno, it just seems like it's solving the problem way too quickly.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:09 am
sabradan says...

Well, its posted guys, Trust me. I think its good. But, if its really that bad, I can delete it.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:34 pm
misspriss says...

It's fine. Your post is okay except for the part when she says "dick". Definitly not her. Say "bastard" instead.

Personally, I agree with Dono...but I'd hate to have to ask you to delete or edit your post when you worked so hard on it.

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:25 pm
sabradan says...

Well, see the way I saw it is this: This just adds fuel to the fire, as there is even more for her to consider now.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:34 pm
misspriss says...

Hmmm...alright. Thanks for changing it to "bastard".

Oh, and another thing, you make her sound as though she's still considering stealing information, even after Valin found her out. I'm thinking it's almost impossible for her to steal information, considering Valin's not going to let her anywhere near any info.

I just thought that was weird that you made her sound that way, I mean, Valin's whole goal is to either evade or attack the Elven army, and he's asking her if she is still going to steal the plans from him and give them to the Elven army?

Err--hold on. Is Valin rooting for the Human Army? Or is he almost neutral like Carmenia?

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:45 pm
sabradan says...

Valin is for Valin. He is only using the Human army because they are closer, and thus more convienient, than other troops.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:52 pm
misspriss says...

Okay...so...he wouldn't just let her steal information about the Human army...would he?

EDIT:

Ahh...I reread it for the third time and finally caught the negotiation part. By the way, is there a certien motion/bow/movement that elves do to recongnize their leaders...or prince...or something? Or should I just make one up?

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:04 pm
sabradan says...

Do whatever man. Its you're post. I'm just rollin' with the punches here.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:11 pm
misspriss says...

Okay....um...dude. ;D

147 Reviews

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:13 pm
sabradan says...

Don't pretend that you don't talk like that. I know you do.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:23 pm
View Likes
misspriss says...

*puzzled look*

And how would you know that?

As a matter of fact, I don't talk like that...

Oh well. I'm going to post soon...

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:02 pm
Fand says...

Dude, I totally talk like that.

*shifty eyes*

...I spend too much time talking to guys.

*le sigh*
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

Random avatar

Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:50 pm
misspriss says...

Teehee. You're funny Fand. I have two older brothers, and it's very strange, because they always talk like this.

"Hey mannnnn! Wassup? Respek." but I'm not the least influnced by them...

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson