z

Young Writers Society

Demigods: Camp *Still open*

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Funkymomo says...

Luna-

I dodged the lightning while I waited for Katherine to find some water and heal. We were right next to a stream, so it couldn't be that long. I saw my perfect chance to distract him right as her shot lightning at me. I dodged while keeping my eyes above his shoulder and looking surprised and excited. He saw my eyes and swung his sword around, expecting an enemy, but confronted with air. I lunge forward and grab his arms, tying them together. I didn't like hurting people, as some ( Cough, Ares) did. I grabed his sword and tied his mouth and went to search for Katherine. I walked over to the bushes slowly, and Katherine jumped out and nearly stabbed me.

" Whoa, watch it!" I said

" Whoops, sorry. C'mon, lets go." As we started running toward the flag I saw Elizabet disarming Andreas. I smiled.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 am
Sunshine says...

~Daemond~

Well I felt oh so out of it. Barring my teeth I sneak along the side, hoping to get their flag. There were signficantly more demi-gods than I remember. Suddenly I see Elizabeth sparring Andreas.
"Get it together!" I mutter to myself, running over behind Elizabet and pull out my sword.
Andreas see's me, gives me a weak grin, and mouths something like
"Snuck up."
I grin and put my sword on Ellizabet's back.
"Don't move Aphrodite girl."
She stiffens and I smile. I love scarring Weaklings.
"Now go.'
She runs away and Andreas moves to go after her.
"Don't." i say." She's an Aphrodite. They don't matter."
He grunts and I hear a twig stap behind us. I whirl around to reveal Luna and Katherine.
"Hey Ladies, whatcha doin'?" I ask, grinning.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Katherine - Poseidon.

I whirl, dagger in hand and face him not at first realizing who it is until then I shoot a wicked grin. "Nothing too much." I reply, saying to the side to Luna, "Hand me your sword." and she complies and takes the dagger that I hold and replaces it with her sword. I look over at Daemond. "You know, perfect timing." I tell him, "Release the Aphrodite girl." I say to him, voice holding undisguised power but it's not meant to scare it's meant to be obeyed. I stand tall, looking at him and the two others at his side. Then, too suddenly, do I feel it. Deep within my gut the feeling coils and pulls and spins but I don't let it go, because if I do, I lose control. I watch him carefully, judging him to be a minor threat.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

131 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 am
Sunshine says...

~daemond!~

Katherine's eyes scan over me and I can tell she is sizing me up.
"I already let the weak one go. She's fine."
I then see the look in her eyes. It's yelling, Minor threat, Minor threat. A size of rage go's through me and I back it up. I'll never do that again. Ever. Katherine gives a slight nodd to that Luna girl. Anger seizing my body and I dash my sword toward her. To my suprise, she meets it. I hear whispers through the trees.
"Daemond, no not again. Please..."
"SHUT UP!" I yell to them and I see a small bit of shock in poor Katherine's eyes.
She was alright, a bit of a friend even. She doesn't know me. She doesn't remember. Another surge of blood goes through me. Dioynusus blood. Aroggant dad. I jousted my sword toward her belly and give her a wicked grin.
"I guess this is sword practice."
I see a bit of determination and relief go through her eyes. Ha. She's never seen me crazy.
"Dude," Andreas says," What are you doing?"
"Living my dad's blood," I mutter to him," Going insane."
Katherine swings at me and I block. Dancing like an Aphrodite, swinging like an Ares. Being a Dioynsus.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Cspr says...

Elizabet--Aphrodite:

I sneak back out, from where I'd "run" to (a bush), and throw my knife. The handle hits his--Daemond's--armor, as I'd planned it, and I lunge forward, sliding between his legs and tripping him.

"Weakling, my behind! My Dad got me to learn karate, jerk wad," I hiss, only for K.J. to come out of nowhere and grab my foot, pulling me back.

"Yet, I'm still stronger than you," he muses. I struggle and he just grins at Andreas. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go get their flag, would you."

I kick him in the shin and he drops me with a yelp. "Hey!" he exclaims, surprised.

((Lol. Elizabet isn't a normal Aphrodite, but she's beatable. I hope that's okay? I don't want her perfect, after all...but...she isn't a weakling. I couldn't stand to play a weakling! *chuckles*))
My SPD senses are tingling.

70 Reviews

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Iiscraftywriter wrote:~daemond!~

Katherine's eyes scan over me and I can tell she is sizing me up.
"I already let the weak one go. She's fine."
I then see the look in her eyes. It's yelling, Minor threat, Minor threat. A size of rage go's through me and I back it up. I'll never do that again. Ever. Katherine gives a slight nodd to that Luna girl. Anger seizing my body and I dash my sword toward her. To my suprise, she meets it. I hear whispers through the trees.
"Daemond, no not again. Please..."
"SHUT UP!" I yell to them and I see a small bit of shock in poor Katherine's eyes.
She was alright, a bit of a friend even. She doesn't know me. She doesn't remember. Another surge of blood goes through me. Dioynusus blood. Aroggant dad. I jousted my sword toward her belly and give her a wicked grin.
"I guess this is sword practice."
I see a bit of determination and relief go through her eyes. Ha. She's never seen me crazy.
"Dude," Andreas says," What are you doing?"
"Living my dad's blood," I mutter to him," Going insane."
Katherine swings at me and I block. Dancing like an Aphrodite, swinging like an Ares. Being a Dioynsus.

Katherine - Poseidon

When he lunges, my sword swings up to block and I can already feel the anger growing within me. It's uncontainable, almost. I dance backwards, before lunging forward, removing myself from the defensive and go straight for the offensive, I've never liked being cornered and now It was time to show this Dionysis boy who was going to be the winner of this small challenge. I was shocked at his outburst, but I could hear hisses of rage escaping my mouth. The feeling in my gut coils, and I flinch at the feel of urgency and all too soon I cry out and lunge faster, attacking faster, my feet whispering across the ground as my sword takes lungse, looks for openings and soon the roar of water sounds behind me. The river, I cursed the gods, and soon water swirled around my legs, moving with me as I lunged forwad, the water roared around his legs now, rising and encircling us both. A large wall of water, surrounding the two dancing warriors of Poseidon and Dionisys, blocking all form of escape.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:33 am
Funkymomo says...

Luna-

I watch as Katherine pulls water up around herself and Daemond. I pull more water from the river and strengthen the wall for her so she can focus on her battle. I look around to make sure no one is about to attack me. Holding up the wall didn't take up much of my focus. In fact, my mind started drifting. I thought delusions about actually winning Capture the Flag. I could see myself holding the flag, with everyone cheering for me. I'd been here all summer, didn't I deserve to win something? I realized that my arms were at my side, I wasn't holding up the wall of water anymore; it was all Katherine. Maybe, I could slip away, grab the flag before anyone else. Maybe then my dream would come true. I ran away, searching farther for the flag.

I began to think that I'd never find it, and I should just give up when I saw it, glimmering red against the green forest. I ran to grab it, to feel that soft, victorious fabric in my fingers and to know I was going to win. I had finally tounched it, when I felt a knife at my throat.

" Nice try, but close only counts in horseshoes." And then I fainted.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

70 Reviews

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Katherine - Poseidon

It was as though I could sense her leaving, my mind parted seperately from the battle but I was still fighting hard, and I would surely speak my mind once I spotted her. I growled and lunged quickly for Daemond, nicking his skin and drawing a tiny bead of blood. I frowned, he was good at defense.

|| Wisp. ||

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am
Noelle says...

Andreas-Ares

I watched Daemond fight Katherine and Luna. It was a pretty interesting fight, but I knew that there were other things I had to do. Sneaking away unseen I look out for the flag. There in front of me I see it. It's so close, if only I could grab it.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

131 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 am
Sunshine says...

~Daemond~

Katherine pulls up a sheet of water, blocking us from the rest of the world.
"Just like a child of a Posiedon. Using their powers over the rest of us."
My body serges with anger. Why did she get to be talented? Why did that jerk Antoine getb the cool powers? Everyone but the Dioynusus kids. Even the stupid Hermes could steal with amazing slickness. But nothing for us. I slash through the water quickly before facing Katherine. She get's it over quickly and slashes at my brest plate. It bounces off. she doesn't seem to notice, just slashes at my legs. I jump and the water falters before quickly regaining speed. Growling, I rush toward Katherine, cutting her jaw. She responds by whipping at my neck. Nobody. Does. That. Calm down. Calm down.
"Do you really need the water?" i taunt," Or are you to weak to fight without it."
Her eyes get angry and she drops the water. Both Luna and Andreas are gone.
"Dummies," i mutter.
Katherine weaves around me lightly, her smallness whipping across me. Sticking out my sword, I quickly stop her. HA! Take that! We joust and I slit off a bit of her hair.
"I like it better that way." I grin evilly.

---The Book Thief---

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 am
MilkNCookies says...

Can I join?

And can Dryads move?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:19 am
MilkNCookies says...

Name: Araya

Personality: She's graceful and careful. She can make her self look like a real tree, since she is very patient. She's also very hesitant to ask requests, and is very upset that she can't move around. You can find her crying sometimes, but she won't tell you why.

Other: She can seem like a part of the tree, and likes to scare people when she's in a good mood.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

70 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 am
WrittenInStone says...

Katherine - Poseidon

I watched his body language, he was angry. Enraged, even. I felt the horrible sting on my jaw but after having my hair cut off and his taunts I finally begin to get fed up. I can feel the tension in my gut beg to be released but I can't stand this. I don't need the water, I won't ever use it again if people will call me weak for it. I could have healed the wound, simply, but instead I lung forward, driving my sword towards him, but I'm slowing down, sweat sticks my clothes to my body underneath the heavy armor, and I can feel excersion enter my muscles but I wear onwards. I can't let him beat me now, my eyes grow weary, narrowing but dimming in their usual silver-blue light and my sword swings but he is faster than me and slices a deep gash down my sword arm. I watch the sword fall from my hands and onto the ground. I cry out at the pain as blood wells from the gaping wound. I take a careful step away from him, tearing a piece of my torn jeans away and wrapping it around the wound to hopefully slow the bleeding but within minutes the bleeding is soaked through the fabric. I glare at him, my sword lays on the ground at his feet and I take a dagger from my belt,
-
Antoine - Zeus

I smile wickedly, I'd spotted them fighting and already she was injured it had seemed like two minutes and she was there defenseless. I whispered from the brush and wrapped an arm around her before holding my own dagger at her throat, "Drop the dagger, darling." I murmured in her ear, "If you try anything, just know that I'll say my powers slipped." I watched her hand release the weapon before smirking over at Daemond.

|| Wisp. ||

131 Reviews

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 am
Sunshine says...

By the way sorry about Daemond going insane...It's fun to write about. :D
~Daemond~

I whril around at Antoine, snarling.
"I was fine. Then you HAD to come along. Why are you here? Just. Go. Away."
I walk towards him, but he stands his ground.
"Dude! I'm on your team, idiot."
"I. Know. That."
I bring my sword up to his neck and he pushes it away.
"Your crazy." He smirks, although it satifiyed him.
I move my sword to his neck and sneer.
"Very likely."
He pulls out his sword and starts to duel me. We bat, back and forth. I keep up with him and his eyes winden.
"Not so hot now, eh Lightning boy."
He growls as we near Katherine. Next thing I know I'm flat on my face, Katherine above me.
'Sorry Daemond but..."
She throws a net over me that I didn't even now she had. I wriggle around in it, looking for my sword.
"Looking for this?" Antoine holds it up.
The fire inside me is dying and I can think straight.
"Help me. Were on the same team, Antoine. Help."
I doubted he would but with Katherine weak...

---The Book Thief---

70 Reviews

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Iiscraftywriter wrote:By the way sorry about Daemond going insane...It's fun to write about. :D
~Daemond~

I whril around at Antoine, snarling.
"I was fine. Then you HAD to come along. Why are you here? Just. Go. Away."
I walk towards him, but he stands his ground.
"Dude! I'm on your team, idiot."
"I. Know. That."
I bring my sword up to his neck and he pushes it away.
"Your crazy." He smirks, although it satifiyed him.
I move my sword to his neck and sneer.
"Very likely."
He pulls out his sword and starts to duel me. We bat, back and forth. I keep up with him and his eyes winden.
"Not so hot now, eh Lightning boy."
He growls as we near Katherine. Next thing I know I'm flat on my face, Katherine above me.
'Sorry Daemond but..."
She throws a net over me that I didn't even now she had. I wriggle around in it, looking for my sword.
"Looking for this?" Antoine holds it up.
The fire inside me is dying and I can think straight.
"Help me. Were on the same team, Antoine. Help."
I doubted he would but with Katherine weak...

Katherine- Poseidon

For a moment my expression softens as I look at him helpless but immediately I steel myself and pull away, struggling to my feet with a glare over at him. I whirl, taking the other sword from Antoine and slice open at gash between the two plates on the breast of Daemond's armor. "That's for the wound." and I spin just as Antoine had raised his sword against me. "Not so fast, Antoine." I snarl at him, lunging quickly and very effienctly knocking him on his back and using a piece of rope tying his hands and feet. "You two can have a lovely chat, when you're not both trying to kill me." I smile wickedly, placing my sword against Antoine's throat, he cringes from the cool blade knowing I wouldn't hesitate to use it. "Don't make me do this, because next time I won't lower the blade." and I took off, feet pounding towards the flag that I knew was at Zeus's fist which was, luckily a few miles ahead and when I reached it, I was a second away when someone knocked me over onto my back.

(Can be anyone.)

Antoine - Zeus

I glared spitefully at Daemond, "You see what you damned craziness got us into?" he asked, peering over at the Dionysis child. I tested the ropes, pulling at my wrists but they wouldn't come apart, "Magic." I realized when there seemed to be no loose end to pull at. I twisted, reaching in a futile attempt to grab my sword at ten feet away. Eventually, I gave up, and tried to use my magic, which in fact was turned against me with these damned ropes, which caused me in turn to shock myself. "I bet that net of hers was magic too." I say, directing towards Daemond.

|| Wisp. ||

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper