z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 am
winterbites says...

Andy

I left the mall after Ave, and I spilt ways, it was nice to see a known face again. I can't believe she got pregnant and had twins! The lucky thing. I wounder if Will knows he is the father yet... Not that its any of my business. Anyway I need to concentrate on going to Collage. Of course, Rick has decided it would be 'best' if we went to the same one. I just don't think that's best. Yes, I've forgiven him, but I'm not ready to be best buds or even his boyfriend again.

I sighed as my phone went off as I tried to open the door with full arms. "Hello?" I asked, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hey Andy..." Rick said worried.

"Oh... Hey." I say managing to open the door.

"Oh, sweetie, your home?" Nan said coming to hug me, "Oops, sorry." She said as I pointed to the phone, she kissed my cheek and took some bag of food.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask Rick.

"I-I just wanted to know if I could come over...?"

"I'll have to ask Nan.." I stall. "One sec'." I walk to the kitchen, "Nan, can I have someone over?" I ask but shake my head, trying to tell her to say no.

"Why you shake your head boy? Of course you can." she smiles. Nan doesn't know about what Rick did to me. Only my aunt did. But she recently got married and moved back home.

"I'll be there in twenty," he sighed and hung up. I sighed and slowly hit my head on the wall.

"Is it your girlfriend?" Nan asked. She keeps forgetting I'm gay and single.

"Gay," I point to my self, "Remeber?"

"Oh, yes, yes, I like men too." she looked happy. I laugh and shake my head.

"Love you nan," I smiled and kiss the top of her withered face.

"Love you too boy." she pets my shoulder.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:13 pm
MikeyG says...

Leo Westings

I carry V off into her room, looking down at her calm and peaceful sleeping face. When we get in, I carefully place her onto her king sized canopy bed, slip off her clothes to put her into her favorite silk pajamas. After that I put a heating pad on her stomach, put her pills on her nightstand and her water bottle, and tuck her in. This past year...i've grown to love this girl. I've literally watched her mature from an unsure little girl, to a classy young woman. And it was beautiful to watch.

I walk back downstairs to find Will downing a shot of some golden liquid. These days all liqueurs and beers are just for decor. Ave can't drink any of that type of stuff since it messes up her immune system which will leave her defenseless to her tumors. She's had to cut a lot of things she once enjoyed from her diet. And I've helped her, even if it meant taking away that snickers bar she had hoped to sneak. It was worth it to see her healthy. But tonight...it really scared me. Thats the worst i've seen her in awhile. I can literally feel my own bundled up nerves in my stomach. So I decide to take a shot glass for myself, and fill it to the top with some of V's most aged rum. And then I sit across the table from Will and begin analyzing him.

"So...this is what life's turned into over hear in CT. I bet that your wishing that you had stayed in Cali." I say quietly. Will begins to nod and then looks me in my eyes and faintly blushes at his own weakness being reflected at him from my eyes.

"In a way...I honestly do. There were no problems in California. No tumors, or baby mamas, or any...drama. Just me, sex, hot chick, parties, and an never ending supply of beer." Will shakes his head smiling to himself "And then everything takes a turn for the worst. I have kids. Not one, but two. The ex love of my life seems to be closer to death with each passing second, and always...always these conflicting feelings of love towards..." Will suddenly frowns, realizing how much he's revealed to me. I shrug.

"You can feel free to tell me anything you need to. Although my first priority is V, since she seems to be safe and okay at the moment I can dedicate my time to listening about your life. Remember, i'm only a third party in all of this. I have no incentive to take "whats yours" unless you give me your blessing. So, feel free to tell me whatever." I say calmly. So he takes a deep breath, and then delves into the past three years. Everything that's happened, from Avery coming back into his life to Ashton to his uncle to him beginning to fall for Lena to California. Everything.

"And...and how do you love two girls at once though. It makes no sense. And Ave...with the way she is right now...and the kids... I can't deal with this." Will puts his head in his hands, looking as if he's about to have a panic attack. I take a deep breath.

"Will...if that's the case maybe you should...go back. I'm not saying that to get you out of the way but...this seems like something you really don't want. And if that's the case..." I take another deep breath. "Avery seriously didn't want this...but I got the papers anyways." I pick up the folder containing all of the birth certificates, DNA test documents, and law papers. I go to the very back of the folder and get the papers that Avery didn't even want to think about.

"These are the papers you have to sign if you want to give full custody rights to Avery. Meaning you won't have to pay child support, visit, or even worry about their existence. I myself wouldn't sign these papers...but if all you want to do is go back to your old life and not worry about any of this. Now by giving Avery full custody doesn't mean you won't have visitation rights. Knowing V, you'll be able to visit whenever you want but in the court of law...their all her responsibility. You don't have to sign this now you can wait. But it would be nice to know which your most likely to choose, so that I can warm V up to it in the morning." I put the papers on the table and watch Will. Suddenly I hear soft whimpers and then full blown crying from upstairs.

I give Will the wait a second sign and then rush upstairs. In his cradle Colton is crying loudly, waving his fist in the air furiously. I pick him up and cradle him into my arms.

"Its all right. Its all right." I whisper continuously into his tiny ear. He slowly begins to calm down, and then looks up at me expecting food. I sigh and bring him downstairs. I heat up his bottle for exactly thirty second so its warm, and then he snatches it from my hands. As he's sipping I watch Will, watch Colton in wonder. Colton stares back at him in a curious face and then smiles his brightest sweetest smile that I've only seen him smile to myself and Avery.

"So...what are you gonna choose Will?" I ask quietly.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:16 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

He just asked me the question that changed my life.

"So... what are you gonna choose Will?" Leo asked.

I swallowed hard, letting my thoughts rush through my head. Yes, having children was not what I wanted. I'm not prepared for that yet. It's just too soon. Another thing, Leo is perfect to help Avery. He'll take care of her better than I ever could.

"When you bring up that thought... Leo. These are my children. No matter how much I don't want that to be true, it is. And it's hard to give them up even if you don't know them. But... I can't have them. I'm not a father figure right now, as you can tell."

Leo was silent for a moment, looking at baby Colton. That baby just couldn't stop smiling that cute smile. That must have come from me. Wow, I'm selfish.

"Leo, give all the rights to Avery. I'm..." I looked at Colton, feeling regret run through my system. "Not ready for this."

All he did is nod with a polite smile.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

Elise was off. And I started to get bored at home. I decided I'll take a stroll somewhere around the street. I told mom I was off to somewhere to be alone. I didn't want to be reminded of anything but I needed the privacy. Allow myself to drown in my own thoughts.

I was down at some fair when I came across a familiar face with gorgeous curls. I could notice those curls anywhere in the world. Avery. With another random guy this time, with two twin babies, I didn't realize. Was she already married?

I quickly pretended to look at some stupid show-case pieces. They were not too fascinating but at least it would stop her from seeing me. But my assumptions were wrong. She spotted me.

"Lena?" her voice spoke directly to me. I turned really slowly, afraid to face her.

"A-Avery?" I said. I was so happy to see her that every part of me wanted to hug her so bad, cry so bad and tell her I'm sorry for everything.

She's carrying a baby girl and the guy who was with her, a baby boy. I looked over at them. She got the message. She nodded with a soft smile.

"They're mine." she said as I came closer to her. They were so adorable.

"Who's their father?" I asked, just wanting to make sure.

Her face dropped. A uncomfortable silence. "Will."

I felt like my world dropped. Everything in twisted so bad that I wanted to die. Will had kids. Avery's kids. She looked at me, thoroughly annoyed that I still cared.

"Oh, wow. They're beautiful. Where's Will?" I ask.

"You think he would come back for me? What can you expect?" she says, her tone disgusted to even mention.

"Avery, I'm so sorry. I really am. That's why I left. I didn't want to come between you guys..." I cried, taking her hand.

"Lena, please. You did, and its over. Let's put that in the past now. It wasn't easy to forgive you guys, I still haven't. Not fully but... Holding grudges won't help, will it?"

I couldn't resist myself anymore. I stepped in, gave her a big hug. Avery, how much I've missed her. I loved her so much. She was my best friend. I didn't expect her to forgive me even one percent. I cried so much. I feel one of her arm around my neck.

"Avery, I swear on my whole life, I never deserved Will. He was always yours. I can live up to that." I said, breaking away and look at the twins. "What are their names?"

She smiled. "Caitlyn and Colton."

I touch Caitlyn's cheek. She smiled back at me. Even the small kid's smile was so much to me. I didn't care now. Avery and Will were made for each other. Their kids are going to grow. Will needs to be there with him. I got to leave him. I already have. I have Dylan now.

"How are you, Lena?" she asks. "Oh, forgot to introduce you to Leo. Leo, this is Lena."

I tell Leo a small hello. He nods. "I'm good. Life in Switzerland is tough. Got a really nice guy, Dylan."

To that, she seems a tad relieved. "I'm glad you broke free, Lena."

I close my eyes for a second and look at her, smiling broadly and whispered, "I'm glad too."
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 am
winterbites says...

Rick

I slowly knocked on Andy's door and waited. I didn't want to push, but I really wanted to see him, see how he is going. Its been four months since we've spoken to him in person. I didn't think he'd ever forgive me, let alone have me back into his life. He made it clear he didn't want to date anymore, and I understand that. I don't deserve him at all, in fact I never did. I hate myself everyday for what I did to him. It's all my fault he's messed up now. I got so caught up with my 'friends' cheering me on, what I did was nothing to be honored about. Nothing.

"Oh, hey Rick." Andy opened the door for me.

"Hey Andy," I smiled and pulled him closer for a hug. "Sorry," I whispered, when he stiffened. "I-"

"Don't worry about it," he smiles. "Come in..." he says opening the door wider. I nod and walk in.

"Is that you back already Andy." An elderly woman asks.

Andy sighs, "Yes nan, I have my friend..." he says gesturing his hands to me. I smile and wave at her.

"Oh, ain't he cute." she came closer and pinched my cheeks lightly. Andy looks away, "You sure choose them." she smiled, "Well, your pop is coming over soon." she smiled.

"Nan, remember..." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Remember what?" she looked too innocent.

"To feed the cat," he smiles. She nods and walks away.

"You okay Andy?" I ask, he nods but I can see he is hurting.

"So..." he says, "What was it you wanted to talk about?" he asks.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 am
Sunshine says...

Lacey Lopez

It is with groggy, close-lidded eyes that I apply mascara. I hate wearing mascara, and I usually don't, anymore. When I felt the need to be 'socially appropriate' for school I would, but I'm totally past socially appropriate with the whole baby and living with my boyfriend thing.

Yet I find myself applying it for Hakan. He liked dark eyelashes, because it drew attention to my eyes. He thought my eyelashes were naturally that color because he was just the everyday idiot guy who thinks that. Allen doesn't care, and I like that too. I like that more in this situation, it's just that... I didn't want to be in this situation at this point in my life. I still want to be self-consciously applying mascara. It holds lost youth in it, now.

"Lace, can you button this?"

Allen is leaning across the door frame, fumbling with the top buttons on his Hollister shirt. He used to wear brand new versions of the brand all the time, but he couldn't afford more than a resale shop anymore, thanks to Mel and I.

I walk over to him after shoving my mascara brush in my side of the drawer. Buttoning his shirt is a breeze. I'm fairly sure he asks me to do it just to get me closer to him. The poor guy doesn't get much more than kisses these days.

Walking back to the counter, I shove my toothbrush in my mouth. Allen appears behind me, his hand on my shoulder. He looks ready to fight for me again, to do anything for my sake. Suddenly, the tooth paste tastes bitter.

"I don't know if you two should come with me."

Allen looks down at me, surprise flitting across his tired brow. Melody had kept us up late last night, sensing the disturbance in her Mother, perhaps. "Hakan wants to meet Melody, but he's going to meet me instead. I'll tell him not to get near either of you. Wasn't that the plan?"

I spit out my tooth paste, tasting the blood running between my teeth. Everything I'd never old Allen is piled a mile high in front of me, threatening to crash down and bury me under it. "No, Allen, that's your plan! He wants to meet me, not you or Melody. He's not a bad guy, for waiting until nine months after I gave birth."

Allen watches me with careful, gorgeous blue eyes. "What do you mean?"

Tears threaten me as the pile gets tipsy. " I told him I lost her, Allen. When I met you, and you told me you loved me and would take care of Melody. I only told Hakan I as pregnant because Melody needed a father. With you, she didn't need him. I wanted him to get on with his life- he couldn't have handled being a father, and I couldn't handle two. I told him I had a miscarriage and that I didn't want to see him again. That I couldn't handle seeing him again." Allen wraps his arms around me as a waterfall breaks the hill. I know I should shut up, and I draw my mouth to the only close I know possible. "I'm sorry."

"We'll ask your Mom to babysit. You and I, we'll go see him. He doesn't need to know. With me there, he won't ask."

My mascara is smeared, so I wipe it all off. "Okay." I take a deep breath. Allen is still there, still standing in a lie to protect me. "Okay."

---

We meet Hakan at a cute Café downtown, the Purple Falls Coffee House. Hakan and I would frequent there when he would visit me, back in the early days of our move here. Hakan made a lot of trips down here from the Res, way back when it was he that loved me.

Allen holds the door open, and I slip inside. As soon as I am in, emerged in the smoky aroma of coffee and the memory of split toffee. A boy rises from our table- Niagara, as all the tables here are named after waterfalls- and I feel my muscles moving to tell him off, to say 'that's our table' until I remember that it's not anymore.

The door swings shut behind me, and I feel Allen reaching for my waist, but it's too late. The table next to Niagra, Sioux, has a person rising from it, and he causes me to step in the wrong direction.

Hakan smiles at me, walking over. "Lacey Lopez. It has been too long. You still look great."

If I look great, he must be dark chocolate. He looks less like my boyhood love, and more like a man. His dark hair is still a bit long, but he has grown into his sinewy and strong height. His dark skin gleams in the light, and I can't help but remember my own lighter skin pressed up against it. Hakan's hazel eyes, the lightest part about him, gleam with the pleasure of looking over me.

Allen steps in to break the spell. "Hello. You must be Hakan. I'm Lacey's boyfriend, Allen."

I have never seen so much malice in Hakan's eyes, or as much warning in Allen's voice. I feel as though I am at the beginning of a war, a place of tight tensions, where one side may bring out a gun at any point in time.

I clear my voice. "Yeah. It's been a long time, Hakan, but you can see I've been getting along. Why don't we sit down?"

We slide in to the Sioux, and Hakan immediately begins talking. "I tried to get our table, Niagara, but someone was already sitting in it. Sorry."

" 'S okay."

Allen is next to me, tightly grasping my hand, but I can still see the differences between the two of them. It is more than Allen's pale skin and Hakan's mahogany one, more than Allen's blue eyes and Hakan's hazel ones. Allen is standing protectively, almost rigidly above me, still treating me as I had needed him through my pregnancy and Post-Partum. Hakan is relaxed, wary in the face of Allen's protective nature, but in the same place he was when I last needed him; ready to jump off the nearest train for a thrill ride.

"How long have you two known each other?" Hakan asks.

Allen answers as I am about to open my mouth with 'five months'. "A year and a half, give or take." He is much less willing to spin the lie. That is very little time to get over a miscarriage, and I hope Hakan doesn't notice. "How long have you known Lacey?"

"Since we were kids. We grew up on the res together. Childhood sweethearts. We started dating a few months before she came here."

"He was my best friend." I add. "And one of Emmett's too."

Hakan brightens. "How is Emmett?"

"Great. He actually has a girlfriend, and they're pretty serious. She gets back from Germany today, actually. She's been there a while. Emmett got into Harvard, and has made some pretty weird friends there. I've met them, and they all fit him. It's weird, having him out of the house and all grown up though."

It's weird having both of us out of the house and all grown up.

"Emmett with a serious girlfriend? Wow. I'm impressed. Glad he got into Harvard, though. I always knew he could. Remember when he used to make us play professor with him?"

"Oh, God!" I start laughing. "He tried to make me memorize the first twenty digits of pi! When I was seven. I thought pi was a desert!"

Hakan is laughing too. "Good times, weren't they?"

I swallow, the laughter dying in my throat. I reach for Allen's hand. He takes it and squeezes it. I manage a smile. "The best."

Hakan finishes his coffee with a gulp. "Well, how about when-" He stops, stone cold. His eyes narrow. "Is it just me, or do you guys smell baby powder?"

All the time I have for now. Post for Emmett soon, but don't be afraid to post before then, Nike. He'll take her to meet his Harvard friends soon, or maybe to eat dinner with his parents and baby Melody. :)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 am
Sunshine says...

I have no clue what to write. -.-

Emmett

Jane slid back into my car.

I loved saying that sentence so much, I didn't care that it was a terrible way to start off resuming our story. She was back, and I could smell her perfume and shampoo from where I sat. It was the best smell in the world to me, right now.

"How's college?" Jane asks.

I'm still parked in the Pizza Hut parking lot, not really sure where else I should be going. Jane wanted American food, and this was the first place I could think of. With Mom babysitting Melody today, she wasn't going to be up for cooking burgers, and Dad didn't really do 'American'.

"It's fantastic, it really is. I've met people who actually understand me. It's really, really hard, but I'm loving it so much. High School was too easy anyway."

"You're the only person I've ever known to say that." Jane laughs. "Have you met some good friends?"

I think back to Mia, Richard, and Mickey. Mia and I are pretty close, but I know Jane trusts me enough not to really worry about it. "My roommates are great. They're all a bunch of nerds there, Jane. Its so much fun." I clear my throat. "I want you to meet them sometime, after you've been here awhile. I promised I'd go back for someone's Birthday party, and I'd like you to come with me."

"Sounds like fun. When is it?"

"Next week." I pop the keys into start, and my car comes to life. "What do you want to do until then?"

"I'd like to see your sister's baby." Jane keeps talking, but I realize with a start that the small circle of ink on the inside of my hand is completely exposed to Jane's view. I turn my palm into the steering wheel. "Mostly just hangout, though. We haven't done a lot of that, lately, with me being in Germany and everything. Emmett? Is something wrong?"

I pull out of Pizza hut's parking lot way too fast. This was supposed to be a perfect day, the day that Jane comes back from Oblivion. I don't want all our mistakes tumbling down on top of us already. "I'm okay. Anything happen in Germany that I don't know about."

Jane pauses before answering. "No, I don't think so."

We're quiet for a moment. I pull into a park, and help Jane out of the car. found this park just a few days ago, when I was looking for places for Jane and I to adventure to. There is just one rickety slide, and the rest is picnic benches and open grasses. There's even a pond with a wooden bridge above it. There is, too, a willow tree, a symbol of our beginning.

"What do you..." It is then I realize that Jane is still holding my hand. Out of reflex, I yank my hand away.

She grabs it again, turning it over and revealing what I was trying so hard to hide. "Since when did you have a tattoo of a pokeball on the inside of your hand?"

I take my hand back again. "Before I went to see you in Germany." I look at the shameful mark, something have had so long I've forgotten about it. Even drunk, I was smart enough to keep it tiny, and the inscription is even tinier. 'You chose me, but now you won't let me go.' "It's, uh, been awhile." I draw my lips to a close, an wait for the lashing to begin. Of everything 've done, this one thing related to you that I certainly do regret.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

267 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 am
Nike says...

Jane Wills

Emmett having a tattoo shocked me for just a second, he never told me about it. I loved tattoos, but I expected some notice about it, you know?

I was happy to be able to be with him again. It made me so great, as in as a person. He was my second half, no matter how cheesy that sounded, it was true. Every time we are together, I feel full, perfect. At home. He knew me so well.

"So... You got a pokeball? And what's the writing say?" I tried to read it but couldn't manage.

"You chose me, but now you won't let me go." He replied quietly.

Looking up at his face for a second, he seemed worried, like every time before I burst into yelling. Before we start arguing. My God, our relationship is rocky.

"Emm, I love it. So you," I smiled up at him. It was true though, I loved it.

He was surprised, looking from the tattoo then at me. Squeezing his hand, I pulled him toward one of the benches. We sat down, quiet and awkward. The sun was still up at six in the evening, a beautiful orange glowing in the sky.

"I think we need to clear everything out, about our relationship so we wouldn't keep walking on eggshells around each other." I started.

"We should," he agreed.

"I don't know why, but we've been pretty rocky... And I hate it Emmett. Well, I do know why, but I'm not in Germany anymore. Drake is out of our life. We both aren't alcoholics or anything... And I learned to not take you for granted while I was there. I realized how much I seriously love you. Without you there Emm, my heart hurt."

He was silent, just looking ahead of us at the old park.

Spoiler! :
im sorry I didn't post earlier, I wanted to see what you'd put. Nice twist with the tattoo lol. Here we have a short post by me, sorry bout that, but I don't know what he'd say... So yeah. Enjoy :)

William Franco

I never spoke about the lunch I had with Lena, Chris, and Elise. It was uninteresting and dreadful all at the same time. I couldn't look up from my set or else I'd see Lena's face and that just made me want to vomit, from the nerves. I couldn't even finish my burger, it was bad.

And the whole thing Elise mentioned Lena's new guy, what's-his-face... I don't remember his name. But she told me nice Lena left the table. I don't want to know why, but it hurt. I still haven't recovered from my life here. When will I ever? Is killing me already! I want t be okay again.

And Avery having twins, my twins, is not helping me at all.

"Hey Ashton. I'm in CT, not enjoying myself. I hope you're okay." He haven't answered five of my previous rings. "Learn to answer your damn phone that's why you have it bro." I laughed, hanging up.

Looking up, I saw Emmett and that girl Jane in his car. Oh, she's back from Europe? Nice. I kept n contact with Emmett ever since the bar incident. He's in love with her. They are the perfect couple, being so imperfect together.

I should probably mention, I'm in Starbucks, bored. Writing an. Article for my college project. It's on, guess what the king of coincidences gave me, single teenage mothers. Kill me now. I'll try to survive writing this without cursing to God and the world for the un fortunes in my life.

And I signed the children to Ave. I gave her full rights. It hurt a bit, knowing that my children weren't legally my children anymore. I was worried about Avery and her tumors... Can't they remove them?

Sipping my coffee, black, I typed up some bull from Wiki. Not copying and pasting, but reviewing and making it my own. Like reading and pulling out the important information.

"Will?" I heard someone ask.

Turning my head, I saw Luna. She had just gotten a coffee and was now staring at me as if I were a mole on some witches nose.

"Hey Luna." I smiled. "How are you?"

"Well, and you?" She was being careful. Hmm.

"Alright. I'm pretty fed up I'm back here. I got to leave." I laughed.

187 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry for not posting!

Allen

I felt kind of jealous. Really jealous. The way Lacey was comfortable around Hakan even if its been so long since they met. I know I shouldn't be obsessing about her but... She's the first girl I've ever loved so much in my whole darn life. I just wasn't ready to let her go.

It was weird sitting there on the table with them and I got so pissed, he was just talking to Lacey there. I mean, can't he see me or something? I wanted to punch him, I didn't know what the fuck was making me so angry now.

"Baby powder?!" I spit out, pretending to laugh. Lacey gave a shy smile.

Hakan just grinned, staring at me with his sharp eyes. We were both giving in glares in between, it was pretty sure both of us didn't like each other much.

"Please, excuse me. I want to take the ladies' room." Lacey says, leaving the table and leaves me to Hakan. There was this awkward silence flowing between us, it annoyed me to shit. Finally, he decided to talk.

"So. I guess Lacey seems pretty happy with you? Good couple?" he asks, careful with his words.

I look at him and grin, shrugging. "Well. Yes, we're well off. Do you have someone in your life?" I ask, making sure.

"What-no. Couldn't bring myself to after Lacey left..." he said, turning to look back at the ladies' room and then back at me.

I get a feeling that he's all of a sudden dangerous and that he's here to steal her back from me. I know, I'm being the bitchy over-protective teenage guy but I've always been like that considering that I have two sisters. Lacey comes back, and takes her seat.

"So, how's your family?" Lacey asks Hakan.

I feel myself full of jealousy and anger again. I mean, Lacey's never asked me about my family. Oh god, wait. That was just such an immature thought!

"They're doing good. Mom's a bit tired but she's still that bright lady we've known." he says, smoothly.

"Oh, your mom... I remember how she used to make one of the most wonderful dishes I've ever had. I miss those."

"Yeah. She used to make one of her snacks and bring it to us on the field. She's says she misses being with you."

"I should probably give her a call. Have you taken up on a job?"

"I've given in my profile and attended a few interviews in the neighborhood. I should be getting a job. I'm not too bad, y'know."

"Yeah, right. After your dad asked you to wash the car... Pretty much aced that one, huh?"

"That was an accident! I mean, I didn't mean to remove the Tyre! It just sort of came out." he exclaimed.

"What guy cannot wash his dad's car, Hakan?!" they laughed together and talked a lot more, with me just sitting there stupidly.

Oh god, I should leave. I shouldn't have come here at the first place.

I clear my throat to let them know I was there. Hakan raises his eyebrows and smiles. Stupid smile. Lacey takes my hand but I don't give it a squeeze. Really. I've had enough.

"Okay. I should probably get going now..." I tell them, getting up.

"Already? But you haven't finished your coffee yet." Lacey spoke to me.

"I'll pay for my coffee. I really have to go." I insisted. I walked to counter and told the guy to take my coffee individually.

Lacey came up to me. "I'll come with you."

"No, you should spend some time with Hakan. I'd rather, butt out of the way. You guys need your privacy."

"This is because Melody alone at home, right?" Lacey whispers.

My face stiffens. With lots of difficulty, I say, "Yes."

With that, I take the car and go back home. I guess being with Melody would change my thoughts and not leaving Lacey with Hakan was the correct thing to do. But right now, I couldn't face the fact that she was so much more comfortable around him than me. I don't know. But Lacey needed him, I guess.

Lena
I have no idea what to write for her.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"I still can't believe it Lee Lee..." I say to Leo, as my head lies on his lap. Earlier when Leo told me what Will did, I simply couldn't believe it. I guess I went into some type of shocked catatonic state, and only a few minutes ago did I start waking up from it. Leo combs his hand through my hair and sighs.

"He wasn't ready to be a dad V. He isn't at that maturity level nor state of mind to be a good father. In his head...he's still just a teenaged boy going through girl problems and drama. You can't forget that you had months to prepare for being a mother, and that just because you told him that he has kids, doesn't mean that he was ready to be a father." Leo ends this by shaking his head. I feel my eyes tear up.

"Leo...I need him to be a father. The last check up I went to...wasn't good. The doctor told me..." I take a deep breath " The doctor told me that the surgery to remove them might...well...might take me out. I may not live after it." I feel Leo suddenly stiffen under me, and his hand pauses in my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me Avery?" He asks quietly. I shrug and frown.

"It was something I wanted to keep to myself until I knew what to do with the situation. I have to meet with my lawyer in a few days to begin preparing my will, if things dont go well. I called Will because...well because, if I don't live...my children are going to need a parent." I shrug again.

"That still doesn't explain why you didn't tell me Avery! I need to know these things ya know!" Leo gets up quickly, dropping my head onto the couch, and starts pacing. I look upstairs to make sure that Colton and Caitlyn haven't been woken up, and then remember that their at my parents tonight.

" Its not my job to tell you everything thats going on in my life Leo. Its not your responsibility to care about everything." I say folding my arms across my chest. Leo stops pacing and rolls his eyes at me.

"Oh come on Avery. Don't do that. You know why I care. Please don't act stupid right at this moment, and act like you don't know." Leo says shaking his head. I look down, my heart pounding, and trying to calm itself. He's never said it so...directly before. I wonder...I wonder if he'll actually say it. The though makes my heart race, in another way, other than from anger or anything negative. I look him dead in the eye and then ask what I was scared, would ruin our friendship if I did.

"Why do you care then Leo? What possible reason do you actually have for caring?" I ask him directly, not taking my eyes from his. Instead of answering he slowly walks towards me, and gets down in front of me on one knee. I gasp quietly, as I look into his chocolatey brown, earnest eyes.

"I...I had wanted to wait a little bit before asking you this V." Leo says, his voice suddenly quiet again and...nervous? " It's only been a few months ya know. Since I first saw you at babies R US, looking confused and wide eyed around the store, your tummy bulging slightly. I had been at the store for business, to design a nursery room, and was hating every second of it. But when I saw you at the store...and your eyes went wide when they met mine...and you smiled those pearly white teeth at me..." Leo looks down at himself and shakes his head while smiling to himself. " I think that I...I just knew ya know? Its like there was a piece of you...that my mind body and soul recognized at first glance. And from then on..." Leo looks back up at me, and I watch as a drop of water lands on his chin. Oh...i'm crying. I hadn't even noticed. My knees feel like jelly, and i'm afraid I might faint, or puke in the next few seconds. Leo smiles at me, and I feel a small sob escape my mouth.

"Let me cut to the chase. From that day on Avery...i've loved you. I literally fell in love with you at first sight, and it's only grown since getting to know you, and watching you grow. So...I know that this may seem sudden, and to quick but...Avery Saphire Piest" He takes my hand in his own " Veux-tu m'épouser?" Leo asks in his native language. I took a rosetta stone in french to pass the class, so I know how to answer. I smile brightly at him.

"Oui ... oui ... mille fois oui." I say shyly. In one quick movement Leo picks me up and swing me around, while I scream and giggle and pound on his back with my fists. He stops swinging me but doesn't put me down, and instead just looks into my eyes deeply.

"I haven't spoken in that language since I was little. I thought that I forgot it." He shakes his head, the movement causing our noses to touch. I shrug.

"Maybe...it just had to be triggered by someone special..." I say trailing off and blushing. He smiles at me, and then tilts his head. The second our lips touch I melt. I literally feel myself go all liquidy and gooey inside. We've never kissed like this before. I've never shared a kiss like this with anyone. Not Allen, or Will, or...even Tristan. I literally feel as if everything has just been answered. Every question whether asked out loud or silently has just been answered. He breaks the kiss and searches my eyes again. I don't know what he finds, but it makes him smile brightly, as if he's the luckiest man in the world.

"I don't even have to say it to know your answer. Your eyes...your eyes just told me. And I love the answer." He kisses me again, and sets me down, only to pick me up again, bridal style. I giggle loudly, and he lowers his face to mine and kisses me again.

"I can't wait to show you how much I love you, Mrs.Westings." At hearing that I get the first sense that somethings wrong. And suddenly none of this seems right. No...no...my name...it was supposed to be Mrs. Franco. I want it to be Mrs.Franco. But...Mr.Franco doesn't want that himself. That thought makes me angry, so I block all of those negative feelings out and begin kissing Leo's neck. After tonight...i'll never get that sense of wrongness again.

The next day

"Hey, this is Lena. I'm sorry I couldn't get to your cal right away, but if you leave your name and number i'll be sure to get back to you. Thanks! And have a kick ass day." I hear from the other end of the phone. I smile brightly after this phone beeps.

"Lena...I have so much to tell you babes! First I wanna say that, yesterday got me to thinkin a whole lotta bunch. But I have a few things to tell you. One, I completely forgive you for what happened with Will. I can't wait for us to go back to the way things used to be. Two, I'm not sure if Will already told you...well i'm really sick. So in case anything ever happens to me...well your now Colton and Caitlyn's god mother. But you won't havta worry about that, after I tell you the next thing. And last but not least...I'm getting married! And I would really appreciate it if you would be my...well...my maid of honor. Call me back whenever you can so that we can start planning. Thanks boo! Love ya!" I say then hang up.

"Come back to bed babe. This side feels cold since you've left it." Leo says patting the side next to him. I jump down next to him, and then shower him with kisses.

"Oh...and here's your ring." He says reaching into the dresser drawer near him and pulling out a black velvet box. When he opens it, I gasp. Theres one huge diamond in the center of several little lapiz lazuli jewels. When he takes it out, he shows me the little inscription he got, carved into the inner silver of the ring. We will live in love forever. I sigh and lay on his chest. I love my hubby.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm
MikeyG says...

Leo Westings

"Babe...who do you want to be your best man? Probably Ashton. He'll look good in pictures. But I was also thinking Chris since we've been friends since middle school. Hmmmm I just don't know." Avery says while looking through a wedding dress magazine.

"We have to decide a day soon, since your tumors are getting worse. Have you picked a date love?" I ask her, while getting ingredients for a midday smoothie from the fridge.

"Yeah, how about two weeks?" I hear her ask. I raise my eyebrows.

"Doesn't that seem a bit soon?" I ask hesitantly.

"I may die soon Leo. No. Nothing is too soon. Especially our wedding." She says defiantly. I walk towards her, and hug her tightly, trying to ward off any dangers that may come to her just by being near her. She hugs me back tightly and sighs.

"There will be ALOT of news coverage and photgrahers there. We may just be on the cover of Us, OK!, Star, and In touch magazine. I know for a fact that in the next few days i'll have to do a few interviews with Vogue, Lucky, and Comopolitan magazine again. I also have a photoshoot to prepare for, so I have to pick out an expensive brand name wedding dress soon. I was hoping that we could have our wedding in the city. In particular, The plaza fifth avenue." She says it all in a rush, and then goes back to her magazine.

"Okay..." I say, and then walk back to the kitchen to continue my smoothie. "Will we be paying for all of the guests rooms, too?" I watch as she nods her head quickly.

"After the actual wedding, we'll be heading to Masa for the reception, and then after that...hmmm maybe a crazy after party." She says nodding her head to herself. I sigh.

"Avery, your naming the most expensive things that anyone could ever get for their wedding." I say reasonably. She barks out a laugh.

"Ha! Wait till you hear what dress I want. But don't worry, its the father of the brides responsiblity for money expenses. Oh and Sasha Souza herself will be her tomorrow to help me with details. This is such a rush! But its so exciting!" She gets up from the couch and launches herself at me. "I can't wait to be called Mrs.Avery Piest-Westings." She says and kisses me softly. Then she skips back up to our room and shuts the door for her shower. I take out my phone and call the guy I want to be my best man.

"Hey...Will I have a favor to ask you..." I say when he picks up.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"This place looks like a palace!" I say, my voice full of awe at my wedding venue, The plaza on fifth ave. I mean, being the daughter to a multi-millionare, almost billionaire, sends you to some big crazy places. But this...this place is unlike any venue i've ever seen before. Ever.

"Only the best for the best!" Sasha Souza, a.k.a wedding planner for all of the rich and famous, states. When I first met her, I assumed she would be some type of pompous bitch, but was happily surprised when she turned out to be a nice little cutie pie, that could handle her own. Even her botox is adorable.

"You still haven't given me a definite budget though Avery..." Sasha says, wagging her finger at me, to which I roll my eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you Sasha. Use as much money as you need, but just make sure that my wishes are met. I want to be the happiest bride known to man. And I hear that your the only one who can actually make that happen." I say, stroking her ego a bit. She smiles brightly at me, and pats my arm softly.

"No problem hun. So...centerpieces and design. How would you like it?" She asks, flipping open her Ipad cover.

"I would like everything to be in either diamonds, blue, silver, or snow. So the chandeliers will be made out of literal diamonds and silver, each centerpiece should be decorated with blue hydrangeas, velvet bloom roses in light or baby blue, and snow white lilies. Each of the chairs and tables will be modernized and chic, so make sure that their all sleek and pristine looking." I look around searching for everything.

"Oh I like that! So its almost like your entering two different worlds. The waiting area will be sleek and pristine in silver and and diamonds, so that while each guest is arriving it'll all be stylish and everything. And then where the actual ceremony will be, it'll all be adorned in gold. It'll be beautiful. And...the dress?" At her question I smile a devilish little smile. "Oh no..." She says, seeing the answer in my eyes.

"Oh yes. I want IT. The dress that any and every woman wishes to get to wear for her wedding. I want it." I say with a bright smile.

"But that dress..." Sasha says shaking her head.

"Will be all mine in the next few minutes. I made an emergency order a few days ago, to have it hemmed and ready for me to go. It'll be glorious." I say, just thinking of the beauty of THAT dress.

"You definitely know how to make your voice heard. Who IS your father anyway...to have money like this? This wedding would leave even top millionaire families poor for a bit." Sash shakes her head again.

"He's a go getter. Thats all I can say really." I say with a shrug.

"If he has money like this...than why aren't you living somewhere luxurious, going to the best of schools, eating caviar for breakfast, like its nothing?" She asks. I shrug again.

"My mom always had a good feeling about Harmony. And when my dad first saw my mom it was love at first sight, so he wanted to do anything he could to make her happy. What made her happy was knowing that i'd grow up to be a wholesome down to earth overall good person. So she sent me to public schools all of my life to be appreciative of all I have. And I am. I regret nothing. But now...it's just what the hell. This wedding may seem like an out of this world price, but believe me when I say that it's hardly making a dent on my fathers bank account." I look up and scan the room again. "The diamond wedding gown...over 12 million dollars after the renovations made on it. Literally THE most expensive dress ever made."

"What do you plan to do with it when your done?" Sasha asks scanning the room with me.

"I'll probably leave it for Caitlyn. She'll be the most beautiful bride ever known." I say, my eyes beginning to fill with tears. Sasha pats my arm again.

"She definitely will. Now what type of horses did you want to arrive in again? And what should I have planned for the reception at Masa?" She asks.

"Something tasty." I say.

"Maid of honor and brides maid dress...are they already planned? And do you have sizes, and the guest list and well everything else planned?" She asks running through her list.

"Check, check, check, and a hundred other checks. By the way, I don't want a priest. Just me and my hubby. And don't worry, we already have our speeches ready." I say with an accomplished smile. Sasha shakes her head for the last time.

"Well...it seems that you've planned one of the most extravagant weddings i've ever heard of, in the past few days Mrs.Westings." She says with a shocked tone of voice. All I do is nod.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

What. The. Fuck.

First they tell me that I have twins. Next they ask me to be the 'Best Man' of their wedding. Are they mad? Are they out of their minds?! I can't do that, I'm not the right person for this. He should ask his best friend, not the father of his children.

I asked Leo to give me some space to think up an answer to that. My way of thinking was in my uncle's house, splayed on his couch with a beer in my hand, my cell phone on my right. It was storming, just the weather I loved so the power went out in my house. I decided I needed to call someone up to talk about this.

Ashton? Hasn't answered my calls in the past few days, I'm sure I wont get a response today. Chris? Should I really bother him? He's probably out doing some awesome things, unlike me.

I dialed up a number and waited for a while. Then her sweet voice answered the phone.

"'Ello?" Kat said.

"Hey babe, it's Will."

"Kobe! It's been too long honey." she laughed. "How's the east coast?"

"As I'd expected, a nightmare." I huffed.

"What happened?"

Being my closest friend from Cali, other than Ashton of course but he went A-Wall on me, she was the person I knew I could talk to about anything. But somehow this wasn't right. I can't tell her I have children with a girl that's about to get married to another man. God, why am I still in the 'high school' and 'after high school' stage?!

"Just shit... a bunch of bullshit baggage that I left for myself to clean up." I finally said after a few moments.

"Is it about that Lena girl? And... Amber?"

"Avery," I corrected. "And it's only about Avery. Look, I just gotta clear some things up. I'll be fine."

"You're the one who called, not me."

"Right..."

"So, there must be something wrong and you want to talk about it."

"No, I'm good Kate."

I never called her Kate, she hated it when anyone called her that. It mad her furious. But it just slipped out, so I'm doomed for yelling and screaming attacks.

"It's so weird when you say my name like that." she laughed, ever so clam. "Only Rob calls me that."

Her boyfriend. Of course. That's why she wasn't mad this time. I remember when this girl, Tesla, she called her Kate. And Kat went up in a huge fury how that name sucked and how Tesla sucked, and how the world... sucked. SO this reaction, very shocking to me.

"Sorry, I meant to say Katherine."

"I'm sure you did. I'll ttyl, kay?"

"Kay,"

And she hung up, leaving me to place my phone back on the couch. It was silent again, even Roxy wasn't home. My Uncle had duty, and since Roxy is a police dog, so did she.

You know what the scary part is? I thought that if I moved, all my problems would go away or get solved without me. I thought that if I was in Cali long enough, I'd stop loving Lena, I'd get over her. That Avery wouldn't be my problem anymore. My parents would learn to love and respect me. I guess I wasn't there long enough.

Chugging the rest of my beer, I called Leo. I guess it was the least I could do after fucking up their lives.

"I'll take you up on that." I started. "I'll be your... best man."

"Oh Will, that's great." Leo said, a bit too happy for my liking. "V will be so happy when she finds out."

I felt a bump in my throat, clogging up my airway. Anxiety, please stop. Clam down Will.

"Leo, can't she get surgery on those tumors?" I blurted out.

There was a pause of silence. He was hesitant to answer. The tension was rough and uncomfortable. But I had to know, she was Avery for God's sake.

"She can." he said after what felt like forever.

"Than why doesn't she? Tumors, even though they aren't cancerous, are dangerous! She needs them out of her to live! Leo, she can't die!"

He was silent again. The tension just building like wild fire.

"Will, she's getting the surgery done... look, why don't we talk about this face to face."

"No, I need to know now." I urged, surprising myself.

"It'll be better if..." I cut him off. "No, Leo. Tell me."

"She could die. There's a bigger chance for Avery to die on the table than it is for her to live."

I couldn't speak, so I hung up and looked at the ceiling. All this venom was in me, eating up my body. God.

"Curse you God! Are you even real? If you were, you wouldn't be taking the mother of my children away, now would you?! You little bitch!" I cursed at the ceiling.

Jane Wills
Spoiler! :
Later guys.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm
MikeyG says...

Leo Westings

"You got who to be your best man?" Avery asks, her voice incredulous.

"Yes, I got Will. But I got him for my own personal reasons." I say, looking down at my laptop while eating my croissant. Avery begins pacing.

"But...why? Did you think about how awkward it would be for him? I mean once we say our vows and everything, you will literally be taking Will's place as a father. It's just weird to me. That you would want that, I mean." Avery says, plopping on the couch. I lean back in the dining room chair and cover my eyes with my hand. These past few days have been exhausting. From all of the paperwork of me legally adopting Caitlyn and Colton,nto choosing groomsmen, to keeping Avery stress free...it's been alot. I finally take my hand off of my eyes and look Avery in her green ones. Their wide and open, full of trust and love for me. But beneath that...theres so much pain and fear. I want to take atleast one of those away.

"I had a few reasons. One of them is that...well I feel like he's one of my only friends in your circle. As you know, i'm an introvert, and the few actual friends I have are all in the NYU campus, and I feel no need to bother them. Will is the only one in your group that I actually feel closer to, mainly because he opened up to me so much that night he came here. I feel really comfortable with him, now that I know more about him. I know that he doesn't know much about me but...i'm hoping that we can change that soon."

"And the other reason is...?" Avery asks, biting her thumbnail.

"The other reason is because I know you still love him." After I say that her thumb drops from her mouth, and she stares at me wide eyed. I shake my head and smile at her.

"V, it's alright. I know that you love him, but I also know that you love me. And once we're married...well i'm hoping that I can prove to you that you've made the right choice." I say this all calmly, and with a smile on my face, but inside theres turmoil. She sighs and gets up from the couch. Once she's in front of me, she then plops herself onto my lap and nuzzles into the crease between my neck and shoulder.

"Lee Lee...I was never given a choice. He made it cear in his face that he was still in love with Lena and was over it with me. I know that your trying to make it seem like you dont care but its alright if you do. The one thing I know will never happen is that Will, will never try to get me back. He doesn't love me anymore. And even if he did, he doesn't love Colt and Cait. And thats enough to turn me off from anyone. What I love about you is that...you love both of them without even having to think about it. You were there with me in the delivery room, and you cried with me as we both held them. Their your children as much as they are Wills, maybe more. I love you so much Leo." I can feel her tears soaking up my shirt. I hug her tightly and kiss her cheek a few times while I say my last thing to her.

"Before you and Will were an item...you were best friends. So by allowing him to have such a place in our wedding will remind you both of how much you mean to each other. And I think that you both need that. I just want all of your relationships to be set before you head into the hospital. It'll leave you stress free and happy, which is what you need." She takes her face from my shoulder and I peck her lips quickly and set her down.

You know, sometimes I just have to marvel at how beautiful she is. How even when she's crying...she just looks so full of life. I take her hands and look her in the eyes.

"I don't care what happens to you during your operation Avery. I will never regret marrying you. And if anything does happen...well I'll take care of Caitlyn and Colton with my life. You should know that." To that she smiles and walks away. For the first time in awhile her eyes look...content.

187 Reviews

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

Elise was so excited, she couldn't even sit on her freaking seat and do her lousy project of the case. I asked her why every time and she just squeaked over a guy she met two days back and she's been wanting his number ever since.

"You should have seen him, Lena! Oh god, he was so sexy." she kept saying.

I rolled my eyes. I mean, hearing it every minute was not helping me or her. I pick up on my phone and check my calls. There seems to be a million voice messages but my eyes drop on to one. Avery. I hear her voice mail and I now, I want float in the sky. I've always dreamed of this. To be my best friend's maid of honor.

"Oh, fuck! OH MY GOSH I HAVE TO CALL AVERY." I scream out in between Elise's excitement.

She goes all silent. "Avery? But I thought things between you guys are tough."

"We've broken the barrier, Elise! I'm going to be the maid of honor at her wedding! Oh my gosh, kill me now." I exclaimed. I've always wanted this.

"Congratulations!" Elise said, pulling me into a huge hug.

But something still kept bothering me. What was it that she wanted to tell me. And me being her babies' god mother? Will being the father, I can't take it. I decide to go visit Avery. Yeah, that's just what I'll do.

"Thanks for coming and helping me out. You came at the correct time. Colton's getting fidgety. Do you mind if you could get one of his toys?" Avery asks me. I'd given her a call so I could come and visit her.

"Sure." I reply, and get one of Colton's toys and hand it over to Avery.

Caitlyn was already asleep and Avery was trying desperately to send Colton to sleep but all he would do is say "Mama!" and cry more and giggle more and all that cute stuff that I would feel like carrying him around with me all day. They both were so beautiful and adorable.

Finally, Colton felt asleep. Avery and Me had finally some time to ourselves. We sit at her table, with a cup of coffee for the both of us. Avery looks at me and smiles, me eagerly waiting to hear what she wanted to tell me.

"So... What was it about me being god mother? That really freaked me out. I mean, you're the only one who can take care of Colton and Caitlyn. You have the will power. I have nothing like that. I can't..." I say.

Avery takes my hand, and clears her throat. "Lena, I would never leave Colton and Caitlyn to someone else. Ever. Not even for the world. But I may have to..."

"Why? Are you going off somewhere? To your hometown that you'll never return?"

"This is my hometown, Lena."

"I know! That's what I don't understand! Then why the fuck are you..."

She takes a deep breath. "It all started when I was pregnant with Colton and Caitlyn. I got to know I have tumors in my heart, liver and brain. I don't have cancer or anything, since its not that serious but if I go up on too much of stress and stuff, it spreads more making me weaker with the tumors growing inside me. I've decided to take a surgery but the doctors say I have a bigger chance of dying than to live..."

I stare at her. Thoughts are whirling. I had no idea that a girl so strong like Avery... She didn't do anything to deserve this. God is such a bitch. He's already ruined my life with his little hands and now, he's taking my best friend away from me. Why? Just why?! I realize big tears are coming out of my eyes. I start crying so much and so does Avery. I'm squeezing her hand so tight. Am I ever going to get to squeeze this hand again?

"Why didn't you tell me? This is all my fault." I say.

"Its never been your fault, Lena. Please..." she spoke, her voice trembling. "Don't worry. Leo's given me strength. He's a good guy. And with him around, I can live any day."

"I promise you Avery. I'll be there through every step. I promise you... This is all my fault. Because I turned to love Will, and you were so full of pain that the stupid things grew inside you more."

"No, Lena. It isn't. Just promise me you'll look after my kids like I did. That's all I need. That's all who I'm worried for."

I look at her, my tears wet on my cheeks. I look down at the babies sleeping so peacefully on the cradle. Slowly, I return my gaze back to Avery's and nod.

"With all my life. I'll love them with all my life." I tell her, breaking down into more tears.

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues