Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Cassie

"Alright then." Selene continued.

I looked at my cloth more carefully and start thinking on what all stuff I could do with it. I fixed my hair and just then I noticed Selene kicking a girl next to her. She missed.

Phew!

"Wow... Never missed a kick before. Have you been fighting?" Selene asks. Then again, she makes her move by grabbing the girl's hand and flipping it.

"Ouch!" she squeaks.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY..." Selene apologized and helped her up.

I look at both of them. What was Selene doing to her? Trying to kill her or something? Well, she was some girl.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Selene.

"Just checking." she replied.

I stared at her for a few seconds and went back to admire. Then, I look up again to see that girl staring at me. I quickly open up a conversation with her.

"I guess we haven't met. Cassie." I smiled at her.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Rose." she smiled back at me.

"You okay?" I ask in case she was hurt.

"Yeah, its just flipping. Didn't pain much." she grinned at Selene and me.

I giggled and took out a pen and book. I noted down what just happened. I jot down faster than anyone could and closed the book.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

As she was getting up she was speaking,"I'm not really much of a fighter," she paused for a moment and resumed. "But when it comes to defending myself I will fight.” She dusted herself and swayed her hair to the side, “And what seems to be your problem to be tossing me around?” she questioning Selene. Rose’s hands were beginning to shake, as it was starting to lightly rain outside.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 pm
PixieStix says...

"It was the teachers request, she wanted to see how all of us fight." I grinned. I said, "okay now your turn..." I got in my fighting position as she got in hers. She looked at me nervously. "c'mon I can handel it." I said smiling.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

11 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

“I don’t know about this…” the teacher blew her whistle once more. Rose breathes slowly as rolled up her sleeves as she dashed towards Selene and vanished. Appearing behind her and grabbed both her arms locking them behind her. Kicking behind Selene’s knees so they would give out and pushes her down to the ground. Rose pants softly and holds her hand out to Selene. “You ok?”

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 pm
PixieStix says...

"Yeah...wow your good." I said smiling. I wasnt hurt, I was just shocked. I laughed then got in my fighting position.

11 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

"Thanks goodness that you aren't hurt." Rose looked at the clock and then picked up her things. "I have to go, I have another class to attened. See you both at lunch?" she power walked out the room and closed the door behind her. She went to her Demonology class and the teacher was there waiting for her, she took her seat and took out her notebook.

125 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm
PixieStix says...

I wave to rose as I say goodbye. I get up as the bell rings to go to lunch. I sit down as I take out my burger.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 am
starrgazer says...

Can I still join? :3

Name: Aqua Delacour
Picture: working on it! I'll post as soon as I'm done.
Power: Can fly, and manipulates mainly the water/ice element. She is also very close to nature and the animals, you know, the typical hunter-type girl.

Classes: Spells, Potions, self defense, arts, combat and maybe even some literature.

Personality: Nimble, swift and pleasant to be around. She loves to be outside in nature and is extremely loyal. Usually, she's a sweet person yet headstrong and very stubborn.

Species: half human, half..uhh nymph or fey.

Others: goes everywhere with her wolf :)
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:28 am
PixieStix says...

(WELCOME!!) :D

187 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 am
ChocoCookie says...

Cassie

I started sketching in my book, drawing various, crazy designs. Just then, a girl came up and sat next to me. I was kind of shocked. No one ever bothers to sit next to me. Oh well, I got two new friends. A third one won't hurt, right?

"Do you mind? I don't have a place to sit." she asks. She drops her books onto to her table and drags the chair, and sits. "Fancy school, huh? Its all so new to me."

I noticed she kept talking than ever so, I never got bored. Sometimes I smiled at that fact and, she always kept asking me why I was smiling when she never even said anything funny.

"Oh, I forgot! All this talking! Aqua's the name!" she smiled wide. "What's your's?"

"Cassie. You may call me Cass." I said my first words to her. She must have said tons by now.

"Does 'Cass' spell 'C.A.S.E'? "

"No. Its pronounced like that. The spelling is 'C.A.S.S'. "

"Aaahhh..."

Just then, our teacher blew the whistle and gave her instructions. She seemed pretty strict to me. We all got up our seats and got a spot.

"Okay, girls! Most of you are new here so, before we start off any classes, I must see your fighting skills. If you need training, that will be your next class. If you don't, follow your schedule. "

Fighting? In all of other wonderful subjects, she chooses fighting? Oh, bother! So, that's why Selene kicked Rose! That makes sense.

I saw Rose making her move. She was so fast. Let's see if she can beat me. Aqua stood beside, kind of shrugging a little. She was calm and confident about the test.

"You ready?" she asks. "I'll go first, okay?"

I nodded and she gave me an instruction saying, "Just run. Run! Now!"

I ran and in seconds I was in the middle of the field. I looked back and I didn't see Aqua. All of a sudden, a thing landed beside me and grabbed me by the neck and was about to push me down to the ground. Aqua! But she missed. I had dodged her pushing quickly and gave a slight kick. Aqua looked impressed.

"Nice one there." I complimented her. "Flying? A good power. But that won't work on me."

"I'll catch you next time, babe." she said and told me it was my turn next.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm
PixieStix says...

I watched out of the lunchroom window to see Cassie fighting some other chick. I get up and walk outside. "Impressive..." I said. "can I try!" I smiled and winked.

187 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Cassie

"Kay'." I said. I was kind of nervous too. I can do this!

I stood opposite to Aqua and looked right through her eyes. Our teacher came and stood next to us. She observed quite well, I can say. As I looked into Aqua's eye, I enchanted a spell very quietly and in seconds, she blew off the spot she was standing in. But she didn't fly off fully. She took her balance and flew into the sky. When she was about to land, I jumped and grabbed her leg pushing her to the ground.

"Hold it!" the teacher said. "Both of you have got some very interesting skills. I think you need no training." she walked off and I helped Aqua stand up by stretching one hand.

"Get up, lazy bum." I said in a funny way. We both laughed.

"Woah. If I had not got my balance there, I would probably would have been dead. You should really control that spell ." she explained to me.

"I'm working on it. Its really strong. But I've managed to control it. Its way better now."

Just then, I saw Selene walking up to us. She had this awesome grin on her face. She definitely looked happier.

"Impressive... Can I try?" Selene asked me.

I didn't get the meaning of that though. I looked at Aqua for answers but her face was blank too.

"Pardon me but, try what?" I asked and smiled at her.

38 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:14 pm
starrgazer says...

Selene only widened her grin and tilted her head. She stretched out an open hand, almost as if she was expecting a handshake. Two confused faces stared back until curiosity took over Aqua and she hesitantly raised her hand to meet Selene's.

The next thing she knew was that Cassie had disappeared and she was lying on some kind of grassy area. Disorientated, she sat up with her head pounding and ears roaring. When her vision began to focus again, Aqua was even more confused. They were in the same place...except in that one second Selena managed to drag her from one end of the field to another. The tiny dot in the distance must have been Cassie.

"Come on, is that all you've got?"

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Selene-

I smiled at her. "I wasnt even started" I said carcking my knuckles. I grabbed her by the arm flipped her then got her in an arm lock. "I have 3 brothers" I said laughing.

38 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:36 am
starrgazer says...

Aqua smirked and let out a shaky laugh.

"You're really fast," she complimented, narrowing her cerulean eyes at Selene. She slowly got back up after Selene let go and tied back her thick, dark locks into a high ponytail. In the distance, the small moving specks slowly became larger, forming the distinct shapes of people running towards them. In about a minute, they would be surrounded.

"But don't close your eyes," Aqua whispered, turning her full attention back to Selene, "I would hate for you to miss this..."

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14