z

Young Writers Society

The Sci-fi Nightclub

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:03 am
VampireSenshi says...

Paradox looked at the girl with a wide grin,

"I can tell that my introduction is scarying you away. I have that effect on people sometimes, it's not my fault. I fell into a time vortex, that sort of thing will do that to you."

the girl made no response...

"Have you tried the Ubala? Bloody Great Drink!"

Still no response.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 pm
PixieStix says...

I looked at him. What was he talking about? After that I just kept looking foward.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 pm
VampireSenshi says...

"Do you speak? I'm pretty sure I've met you before, although that may have been you from the future. It makes no difference to me, but i suppose it makes all the difference to you."

He said to the girl.
Last edited by VampireSenshi on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<YWS>
<NE1>

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 pm
PixieStix says...

?? I turned away, trying to ingore him, but right now I just wanted to get my gun out and shoot him.

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:53 pm
VampireSenshi says...

Paradox closed his eyes, and a million images flashed through his mind.

"Well, seeing as now I remember this, our meeting in time completely. I will walk away before you choose to shoot me."

Paradox ruffled his had through his spiky hair and then left the bar.
<YWS>
<NE1>

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm
PixieStix says...

"THANK YOU!" I said smiling. I went over to one of the tables instead of the bar and baried my head in my hands... "Ughhh soo overwhelmed..." I mumbled to myself.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Crow29 says...

Kualat

I took a shot glass and poured a drink for the poor woman. Working in the bartending buisness as long as I had, I'd gotten used to the vibrant riff-raff who frequented places such as this, but the man who had just all but exploded at the unfortunate girl had just established a new level of crazy.
I slid the glass along the counter, where it settled directly before her. The perfect shot, as always. She looked up.
"Drink up," I instructed, "and that one's on my tab,"
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:12 pm
PixieStix says...

I smiled, "Thanks.." I took a gulp. "I'll pay you back later." I said.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

Lola moved away from the freakish man who had just approached her. Good. I didn't take well to being rejected, although the main reason I asked her was to get away from '98. I blended into the crowd and camoflauged myself from the droid. I didn't think he saw me, so I headed for the door.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm
PixieStix says...

I watched theguy head for the door. I got up. "Hey! Where are you going?" I asked dissapointed. I smiled.

67 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Project 98

An odd man flew into the bar area, his mouth moving faster than my processing units (which are extremely fast). I attempted to scan him, but even my scanners didn't recognise his species. Odd. He approached the woman at the bar, who was now left alone by the spiky haired man. Picturing the recently exited man's face in my memory circuit, I tried to identify him, but I couldn't pull anything away. Must have been the frantic flashing lights.

The hyperactive mystery man relented his bombardment of unbearable socialization on the poor woman, and walked away. I strolled over to him. "Good evening, my fine gentleman. Your face resembles that of a human, yet my scanners have no record of your species. Just what are you?"
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm
PixieStix says...

I laughed ro myself as I peered around Mercury, still waiting for his response. I turned back to him, still smiling. "Why don't we sit?" I asked.

67 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:57 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

"Where are you going?!" I heard a shout from behind me. I turned, and noticed Lola standing ten metres away from me, still at the bar. Perhaps I was too quick to judge her. I looked left and right twice, just to check the Project was looking away; the coast was clear. I walked swiftly back over to her. "Why don't we sit" she said.

"Yes? I thought you said you didn't feel like dancing". She was smiling. I raised an eyebrow. I sat back on the stool, and she followed. "So... I said, where do you come from?"
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 pm
PixieStix says...

" well, I come from Earth, but have supernatural powers, so my parents made me work on their ship, and since I just turned 18 they let me go on my own." I said.

He smiled. I took out my gun. "this gun has more power than you can ever imagine, it has some of my power in it, so it gives it more vibe." I said tracing the shape of the gun. "what about you?"

67 Reviews

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Mercury

Lola's story was interesting, truly, but there was no way I could tell her my own. If Project 98 heard I would be as good as dead, I very much doubted anything in the club could put themselves between him and I. "Well..." I paused. "I'm from Earth as well, but I grew up there". This was where the truth would stop. "I work in trade security. It's a well paid job, but I can't help but feel that I could perform better higher up on the food chain". Making up cover stories was a specialty of mine, it was strongly needed for my true occupation. I liked the look of the weapon Lola held. Beautifully crafted, and I didn't doubt its power, but against '98, it would only ad seconds to an escape. I'd seen '98 tear entire crews apart, and this club was no different. "Perhaps we should head down to the bottom bar area, perhaps there are better drinks down there". I knocked against the counter and paid for my drinks.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero