Young Writers Society

Aftershock

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 am
View Likes
Cspr says...

Clarissa | Downtown

She couldn't believe it. A Moon--and not any Moon, but some Moon that obviously was able to get their hair on odd hair products. Ugh.

She closed her eyes and let loose a long breath--quietly, of course. She was half dressed in Sun clothing now, a lace-topped white tank and beige suit jacket pulled on--but her lower body still was dolled up in shredded jeans and checkerboard-pattern pumps.

Lovely.

Her mind went back to a movie where some guy had worn half Confederate and half Union clothing, only to be shot at by both sides when his two-sided flag twirled, caught in the wind. She felt rather like that now.

So, maybe the Moon down there didn't look too vicious, but still--anyone could kill you, and the tools could be quite varied. A three inch strip of ribbon could be used to choke you, for instance. Or a pair of keys, aimed at the right spot on your head.

She shivered, pressing closer to the brick wall and the boxes which hid her from view. So, she just had to wait this person out. Then she could go around back to the light and get some food. No biggie.

((Hope this is okay, IshaThePirate. They were both in alleys, so I figured it could work. ;) ))
My SPD senses are tingling.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Jordan Stonemate

Walking out of the family reunion, Jordan decided to look for Jack and be done with it. He knew most of the city, so he could know where Jack likes to haunt all day. Jordan went downtown, having a strong feeling that Jack was hiding in the local museum since the boys share a thing for ancient history. With the sense of determination, Jordan began his search in silence and pleasure. Soon they're going to be a family again. They could make up for the lost time since they went their separate ways. For three hours, Jordan looked vainly for Jack. After the third hour was up, Jordan was tired and just given up. Jack, being the eldest, was not very easy to find nowadays since he and Jordan parted as brothers. Jordan, after making sure he was alone, wept like a child. "I wish you were here, Jacky," he sobbed.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser