z

Young Writers Society

DeCelion, A School of Magic

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Conall

When the class ended I felt very very relieved. FINALLY...
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 pm
Fox says...

Autumn

I wish we had that long for me to learn.

You'll learn

I don't know. This class doesn't seem to get me far at all. I already know everything.

The teacher looked over at us just as I was about to pass it to Tristan.

Oh crud. I thought.

Just then, the bell rang. Tristan and I ran out of there as fast as we could. Thank goodness it was finally over!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 am

Conall

I ran through the hallways, trying to get outside so I could have as much free time as possible went I ran headfirst into two girls.

Crap. I thought. There names were... what, Tristan and Fall? No, Autumn. I looked towards them. "Er, sorry," I said.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

Reviews: 2
Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:14 pm
RedSun says...

Adelle

The teacher finishes a lecture on the composition of earth and matter. I had been paying attention for the firt five minutes, then went to making little animals out of water. As I step out of my first class, not exactly sure where I am supposed to go, a little water bird disappears from my arm. I walk up to a nearby boy.

"How do I get to room 234?" I ask, looking down at my schedule. It had told me what the classes were, just not where they were.

"Up the hall, take a left, and then it's the first door on you're right." He says. He draws on the air with strips of fire, making what looked like a rough map of this side of the school. He points to specific hallways as he gives me the directions. When he is done, the fire-map vanishes.

"I'm Adelle, by the way." I say with a little smile. Under my careful watch, little streams of water in the air spell out my name. Then, like the map, my name vanishes.

"Farid," he nods a greeting.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm
SisterItaly says...

Colleen

I walked down the hall, fiddleing with my new creation. An ice rose. I extended the stem of it and slid it over my ear. I tightened my grip on my hand, forcing the water to stay frozen. I started humming a little tune, walking down the hall to my next class. I closed my eyes and didn't notice i had developed a little skip in my step. I soon hit something and fell back, my eyes still closed, as i heard the ice rose shatter behind me. I hadn't even felt it fall off my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see that i had walked into a wall, oops. I blushed a little. i didn't care if anyone saw, they would laugh it off and get over it. I heard somone chuckle.
"Need a hand?"

*could be anyone*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:41 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Leigh:

With a chuckle I said "Need a hand?"

"Sure, why not." The girl said.

I stomped on the ground, causing the earth to come up beneath her and stand her up striaght.

The girl blinked once and said "Not what i was expecting but it works."

Letting out a laugh I said "Sorry. I forget that not everyone would be okay with that. I'm Leigh by the way."

*Hey guys, I'm going on vacation sunday and won't be here for a week. Can you guys keep Leigh involved, please?*
Live, Love, Laugh

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Tristan

I shrugged at the boy...Connor? No, Conall.

"It's fine. Aut, c'mon, we're going to be late." I said, helping her onto my back. I was halfway down the hall, handing Autumn a butterfly, this one pale blue, when I turned around to face the guy.

"Well? You coming or not?"
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Reviews: 3
Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm
View Likes
WordsInMyMind says...

Farid:

"Farid." I said with a nod.

She made no movement to leave so I said "Well, we've got to get to class so see you around. Maybe at lunch. Heck, why don't you eat lunch with me."

With that I gave her a smile and began walking to class. Before I got out of hearing range I called over my shoulder "See you at lunch Adelle."

Stuffing my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket I strode to my next class. Not that I was exactly enthusiastic about it. It's just that even though it's not to far into the year I can't afford to be late anymore.

*Guys, I'm going on vacation, actually with fiction, so would you mind keeping Farid involved in the story? I may or may not be able to post tomorrow. We'll see how it plays out. Thanks guys.*
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

Reviews: 2
Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm
View Likes
RedSun says...

Adelle

"See you at lunch Adelle." Farid called.

I smile as I walk into my next class. I made a friend, or someone who could end up as a friend, on my first day. This class was on Minor and Major Manipulation, or at least that's what it was called. Apparently, from listening to the teacher, I discovered it was about learning to manipulate very small or very large amounts of your element. I was good with small amounts, but I could never part a river.

Sure, I had tried a few times, but it didn't work like I had intended it to. I had suffocated a few fish that way, on accident, of course.

He went over learning to master the 'element inside you'. I listened, taking notes when I could. There wasn't much to take notes on, I was caught up in his speech. It was about how each one of us could be great, but it was will power that would make or break us. How our future was our choice. It sounded like a lot of rubbish, but he made it sound correct.

What he said made me think, just maybe, I could be great.

Random avatar

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Conall

"Sure." I grinned and followed the two, still feeling slightly ridiculous. But ah well, I could deal with it. I laughed a little.

I reached yet another boring class. Everyone in there seemed completely bored out of their wits already. Great.

I slid into a seat next to one of the Air girls and to the right of one of the girls I had hit into headfirst.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am
Fox says...

Autumn

The next class was even more boring than the first. I didn't really think that was possible, but apparently it was. History of DeCelion. Ha! It's not like anyone cared.

The guy who bumped into me sat next to me. Conall was his name?

"Autumn, would you mind telling everyone when DeCelion was built?" The teacher, Mrs. Floran, asked. She always called people when she didn't think they were paying attention, so I wasn't surprised when she did.

"1915." I replied in a smart-alack tone. She glared, but turned to the rest of the class and continued with her boring lesson. I thought it was never going to end.

Just kill me. I thought, groaning.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm
Fox says...

I added something to the plot. Basically, the government is planning to kill you, but that will happen later.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 am

Conall

Completely, ever so boring. Yes, because we all were so excited at learning about this stuffy old hole.

Ok, I was being a bit exaggerative. The actual working classes were cool. But ones like this totally killed any stamina we had for the rest of the day by a lot.

Katie

I watched the teacher speak, a sort of glassy eyed expression on my face. I was trying to do what I always tried to do, look like I wasn't paying attention, let the teacher call on me, and annoy them with the correct answer. But today I was slipping away from reality. I could not stay up for this trash.

Hey I used wind to send a note towards Conall. He was my sometimes annoying but always lovable (maybe) cousin. For a weird reason, we had different powers...

Bored. Please hold.

I rolled my eyes and went back to trying to pay attention, and failing.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 am
Fox says...

Autumn

Finally the class ended. Everybody rushed out of the room when it was. We were all out in about 6 seconds! The best part about the end of that class was that lunch was right after it.

I got to the lunch room as fast as I could, saving a table for my friends. This was my favorite part of the day, my time to just relax and chat a little. Plus, there was no one around to nag at us for using our powers, as long as we didn't destroy the school. Then, we'd probably be in just a bit a trouble. :D
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Tristan

I grinned and sat down by Autumn, tray in hand. We had sworn at the beginning of the year that us fire girls would stick together, and besides that, Aut was really awesome. Emmet sat by us, who we hadn't seen all day, tossing me a green apple that he made spin for a moment, directly over my head.

"Show off," I snorted.

"Says the girl who makes butterflies out of fire." Aut replied. I shrugged it off.

"You gotta admit they're awesome, though," I pointed out. Autumn shrugged with a sly smile. "Maaaybbeee." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

Atta girl, Aut. You go and be snarky.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman