z

Young Writers Society

Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Wren

Gemma knew this guy. It was weird. Beyond weird, actually... none of us knew anyone else from our past lives. So how come it was different with them? Approaching her again, I spoke. "Why don't you ask him how you know him?" I asked curiously.

"I... that's not such a good idea," she said nervously.

"I'll come with you!" I insisted. "I'll go talk to L- both of them with you."
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I could faintly hear a helicopter in the distance, as tarrion told me the story of his limp. I was shocked! Just one little kick could have killed him. I heard the bushes move and we sprung to our feet. That woman came out followed by the male.
"There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" I couldn't tell if they were looking at me or tarrion. Tarrion pulled me closer to him.
"What do you want?" Tarrion snapped, she smiled evily.
"You."

The guy stepped forward, snatching tarrion from me and covering his mouth with a rag. I screamed as tarrion went limp, he knocked tarrion out! I grabbed at tarrion, but the guy pushed me away. I fell back and my head hit the ground. I put my hand up to my head, it was bleeding! I looked up to where they had just been, and they were gone... tarrion was gone.

It had all happened so fast, like something that should of happened in slow motion but instead it happened faster then i could have imagained. The world began to reel, as darkness caved in on me.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

I came to coughing and sputtering in that blasted helicopter. This time the lady was with me, grinning maniacly. "What the hell?!" I shouted. "Where's Domi?" I still had the gun in my pocket and I took it out.

"The gun's empty. Dominique will be fine assuming she makes it to the others on time." That stupid, robotic tone was back again.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Her?!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"She probably has a slight scrape somewhere. Nothing to worry about." She pressed another cloth into my mouth before I could protest and I was out like a light.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I got out of the water, putting my clothes back on quickly. I heard the helicopter. I knew they'd come back soon! It was flying over head. I could tell they had come here for someone. I climbed a tree, jumping after it. I caught the rail at the bottom of the helicopter. I climbed it, hanging on as it took of from its hover, like it had been waiting for me. I heard Tar inside. I knew they would be back for someone. They had come here once before for another guy that had been with me and my friend.

I tried as best as I could not to fall off as I climbed into the helicopter. The woman looked over at me. Tar was laying on the floor, his eyes closed, the woman holding a cloth.

Not my brightest plan yet, but definitely my stupidest. She smiled wryly at me. "Get her," she commanded to her guards. I thought of jumping, but then I thought of the chances of me making it to the ground. Alive. The took my arms, tying my wrists. If they were going to die, so would I.

When Tar finally woke up, I was half awake, and could barely see strait. He looked up, surprised to see me. I didn't smile at him, but I laid my head back and closed my eyes.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:38 pm
jemjive says...

Sunny, you should post Matt's profile soon! I want to read Gemma's man! Hahaha

GEMMA

"Why don't you ask him how you know him?" asked Wren.

"I... that's not such a good idea," I said, not breaking by gaze.

"I'll come with you!" She insisted. "I'll go talk to both of them with you."

"But...um...wha-what if...if I don't know him? Didn't know him?" I tittered.

"Oh shut up, I doubt you would be this freaked out if you didn't know him." said Wren, tugging my arm in the guys direction.

One of them, Logan I think, grinned at us. "Hey Wren! Uh, Gemma." He said. I chuckled, it was clear he was interested in her. I just hoped she wasn't too hung up on Tarrion.

We were all preparing dinner when we heard the loud beating of a helicopter. "The Supervisors." muttered Matt. We nodded, we all knew it couldn't be anything else.

I noticed something dangling from the side of the helicopter. It looked like a person! Wren noticed it too, "Oh my god..." she breathed.

Domi burst through the trees, breathing heavily. "Supervisors... Tar... Annie held...on." she panted.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

66 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

When i finally woke up i ran back to camp as fast as i could. I saw Annie hanging off of the helicopter. I ran up to wren and gemma.
"Supervisors... Tar... Annie held...on." I had to catch my breath, but as soon as i did i started sobbing. "They took tarr! And Annie!" Wren wrapped her arms around me, but quickly pulled away.
"Domi, your bleeding!" I put my hand on the back of my head. I had tried to ignore the growing pain, but it was useless. I mumbled through my tears.
"Stupid supervisor pushed me. How are we going to get them back!" I closed my eyes. Wren wrapped her arms around me, or was it gemma this time? I didn't care, i just wanted tarrion and annie back.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Wait, so are you playing Logan and I'm playing Matt? xD *is clueless right now*

Wren

"I'm sorry Domi," I said quietly. I was worried about Tarrion and Annie, they had to be alright, they just had to. Not just for Domi's sake but for all of ours. We had to get them back.... "What can we do?" I asked Gemma.

"I don't know," she said worriedly. "But we can't leave them to just be... taken."
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

384 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

I groaned and looked at Annie. I prayed that the others were all right. And to think it had all happened at the most inconvenient of times... If they had hurt Domi I swear I would have their heads on nice neat stakes on the front lawn.

The Lady in White as I would now and forever refer to her was glaring at me. That damned rag was still hanging between her fingers. No way was she getting near my face with that thing again. "What do you want with us?" I hissed.

She smiled that same chilling smile. "You will see." I hated her voice. So robotic... I shuffled so that Annie was just barely behind me. She wasn't going to hurt anybody, not so long as I was here and could help it.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I looked up to where the helicopter had been,
"we can't help them now. How will we get to them?" I looked up at everyone, they knew i was right. I looked at gemma, who had been hugging me.
"Let's got inside." I nodded as we all got inside.
"What did tarrion do wrong, he didn't deserve to get taken." I mumbled loud enough for the others to hear, I sulked and sat in the corner, away from everyone else.
"He'll be ok domi, im sure of it." I looked up at wren. She didn't seem so sure herself.
"Ya, he seems like a capable guy." I shuddered as logan replied, i just couldn't feel safe without tarrion.

The Book.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 am
jemjive says...

Yes Sunny. I am Logan, you are Matt, right? I posted Logan's profile.

GEMMA

"Yeah, he seems like a capable guy." said Logan.

I laughed, "How would you know? You met him for like, two seconds?"

"Hey now," smiled Wren, "Tarrion can make quite the impression."

"Maybe that's why they took him first." said Domi quietly.

"Maybe..." said Matt.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Wren again.

"We are stuck on an isolated island, and they took him off in a helicopter." I sighed, "What can we do?"
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

116 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I opened my eyes, and saw Tar between me and the lady. I moaned, trying to regain full consciouses. He looked over at me. "You OK?" he asked. I nodded, struggling with the rope behind my back. I used to be able to get out of things like this. And when I did, you could bet I was going to kick that ladies ass. "Are you OK?" I asked him. He nodded yes, but I could tell he had a headache. I could see it in his eyes.

I laid my head back again, loosening the rope enough to slide one hand out. I touched Tarrion's back with my foot, and he turned his head to look at me. I motioned with my head for him to come next to me. He scooted over to me, and I showed him my hands, hope flashing in his eyes. I smiled slightly, nodding to him.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

I held back a wild grin. The people I had met never ceased to amaze me. That and the fact that they didn't seem to care that I ammounted to nothing compared to them. I stole a glance at The Lady in White. She wasn't paying much attention, just starting to jabbering into some bizarre watch.

I wanted to ask how she managed it, but that was probably a bad idea. I had no idea what her intent was exactly, but I had a funny feeling it would involve some sort of attack scheme. Then what? We jump out of the helicopter? My hope was fading fast and I struggled to keep it floating. Annie was obviously thinking clearer than I was at the moment, my head was throbbing insanely. I'd have to trust her.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

I could see that there was skepticism on his face, but he had to trust me. They had it perfect. Come in with a helicopter and rope, and guns. But they thought we didn't have weapons. I pulled my knees to my chest, letting my legs cover me as I reached into my pocket and grabbed my dagger. I cut Tar's ropes, but told him to leave his hands where they were. I hated to do it, but I leaned my head on his shoulder so that I could talk to him in a very low whisper.

"OK, you'll have to trust me on this." I shot a glance at the lady. "You're going to jump out of the helicopter after I distract the woman. I'll fight them off as good as possible, but promise me two things." I looked up at him, pulling my head off his shoulder.

"What?" he asked. "Don't wait for me, and don't look back," I bargained. He shook his head. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"Make up something when if I get that far."

He noticed the way I said if. "What? You're just going to die? Give up with out a fight?" I laughed silently. "No, not without a fight. I'm going to kill the psychopath first." But I was afraid that was where I was going to end.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

Even I was together enough to know that that was a horrible idea. I shook my head. "I'm not going to let you die," I grumbled. I sounded like a drunk my head was spinning and throbbing so fast. What the heck had they put on that cloth? I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed my head with my hands. "Besides, how do we know I'll survive the impact?"

I opened one eye, half aware of what was going on around me. I noticed Annie's alarmed look and immediately put my hands back behind my back. "Sorry, I'm feeling..." I couldn't think of the right word. Things were moving past in sort of a hazy, dream-like sort of a way. "Oh, and might I add that they emptied my gun." Sure she had her daggar...but would that be enough?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

"I don't need a gun, and neither do you. All you have to do is jump. I know this place enough to know when we're over the water. I'll tell you when, and, even if I have to push you, you're going to jump out that door." I was determined to get him back to Domi, even if that was the last thing I did.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg