z

Young Writers Society

Black Feathers

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I think I'll make a human too...only later..
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm
Apple says...

Okay. :D
I spy!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

I looked at Lyk worridly. He looked to be havinf a seizure or something. He finally stopped. I lifted his head in my hands and yelled "Lyk, can you hear me, hon?" His eyes seemed to focus and a became sligtly relieved. I clutched his white hair and he winced. Good. He can feel pain "Lyk," I yelled "You need to speak to me honey."

He looked at me but I could tell he couldn't exactly see me "Nya?" he asked. I felt myself smile "Yes, it's me. Can you tell me what happened?"
Live, Love, Laugh

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am
Apple says...

Lyk~

"I was attacked!" I groaned the pain still familiar. Nya's eyes widened, here wings tensed sharply.

"You didn't get out of the bullet fire?" She blinked at me confused. I had seen her veer away as soon as she broke one of the guns firing at her. I nodded as best as I could, my ears perked at the sound of something clattering to the floor.

The red haired girl gasped, jumping to her long legs. She walked slowly towards the sound biting in to her lip.

"What was that?" I asked. Nya sushed me with a glance of her glittering eyes.

"I can't see anything..." The red haired girl began, her voice trailing away.
I spy!

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 am
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

"What do you mean you can't see? You can't see what's on the ground or are you blind?"
Live, Love, Laugh

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 am
ScarlettFire says...

Azar:

I shot a glare over my shoulder. "I meant I couldn't see anyone," I told her and lunged for whoever was hiding behind the door. "But I thought I heard someone."

I pulled the girl over to Nya and the boy, Lyk.

"This is what I heard," I said, giving the girl a bit of a shake. "A rat lurking in the corner, eavesdropping on us."

Nya watched the girl for a moment until Lyk started coughing again. I turned towards the girl.

"I'm Azar," I told her and let her go. "Who are you?"

Reviews: 2
Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 am
KinetaAlettaThyra says...

~Tania~

My eyes widened as hands reached behind the doors and got me. I yelped as she pulled me out. "This is what I heard," She said, shaking me with the shoulder with the cut "A rat lurking in the corner, eavesdropping on us."
Then the white haired boy started coughing. Post-siesure symtoms probably. Then the girl let me go
"I'm Azar," She said "Who are you?"
"T-T-Tania" I said shakingly, grasping the shoulder with the wound, puting presure on it so the small bit of bleeding that no one else noticed.
I tried not to look as scared as I flet. Were they going ot hurt me? They wouldn't do that, would they?
Curiosity killed the cat,
But Satisfaction brought it back! :D
If that never happened,
How do you think I'm still here? ;)

Everyone has a right to be Stupid
but that doesn't mean you should abuse the privilege!

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 am
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

My jaw tightened when Azar pulled out the girl. I glared at you "Tania. I am Nya. What business do you have listening to us." A thought came to my mind and I spat "Are you a spy for the humans?" Her eyes widened in fear "No! Of course not!" Lyk coughed again and when he tried getting up I pushed him back down "Then what business do you have here?"

She looked from me to Azar "I just saw that he was hurt and-" Impatient I drew out the word "And-" waiting for her to finish
Live, Love, Laugh

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 pm

~Tania~

The girl, Nya, was waiting for an answer. Should I give away my secret? My parents don't even know! Why should I tell them? But what if They hurt me? Should I? Why should I anyway? a voice in the back of my mind said It's the right thing to do, Tania. Help them. That's what your power is for, helping. I don't knoiw if the voice is me, or something else, but it's right.
"And,...I can heal him a bit, I think." Waited for a reply, from the shocked faces in the room. It's not normal for people to heal like I can. It's strange, and most people were not accepting of strange gifts, or curses. I hope they tell no one else.
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

My jaw twisted and I glared at her. Her gift was unusual. I thought off turning her away but I glanced over at Lyk. Though the voice in the back off my head warned me to be careful I said "Heal him. Then we'll see."
Live, Love, Laugh

Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 am

~Tania~

I nodded. They were giving me a chance! I walked up to the boy with white hair, aware of the eyes on my back. I took a deep breath and placed my hands a few inches over the white haired boy. I closed my eyes and concentrated. What was wrong with this boy? I concentrated harder. What the? I tried to shift him over a bit, so I could see under him. The other two girls started to come atr me, but I gestured to whet was under him. There was blood. Alot of it. Their eyes widened. "He must have been hit in one of the main artieres leading from his heart to his wings. He has lost alot of blood, and it's why he's a little delusional." I said, surprising even myself with the calm in my voice, like I do this all the time. Which I don't. "Well," said Nya "Heal him then." I nodded, still a little very scared. I placed my hands over the white haired boy, and concentrated. It was harder then healing myself, and alot more painfull, but it was working. After a bit, I stoped, feeling my own wound open up a bit. I hid it and looked over the white haired boy. His back wound was mostly healed, and he seemed less pale. I turned around. "I think he's good" I said to two surprised faces.
If that never happened,

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:12 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

I stared at Tania in shock. What the heck just happened? She just healed a major artory. I looked her over "Maybe. I'll have to discuss it with the others, but you could came in handy."
Live, Love, Laugh

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 pm

~Tania~

Come in handy? Like I'm some tool? I thought, offended. I also hated the way she said 'discuss it with the others' like she was going to tell others. My eye twitched a bit, but it wasn't to noticable and I forced my self to smile. I looked at my shoulder again, which was getting worse. "I'll be right back" I said, exiting the room. I walked for a bit, then ran over to a corner to observe my shoulder better. I gasped. The wound was wide open agin. I gulped as I tried to heal it again. After a few minutes, my shoulder was under control again. Not perfect, no where near perfect, but it wasn't gaping. I started to limp back to the room, hearing the people talking inside.
If that never happened,

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Azar:

I sighed and lunged in the doorway, watching Tania run off. Lyk had stopped his coughing and thanks to Tania, he seemed fine now.

"I can't believe she can heal, Nya," I said and turned towards her. Lyk was awake and sitting up now.

"Who can heal?" he asked, frowning. Nya was about to answer when Tania walked back into the room, her wounded shoulder pretty much healed. I had noticed it earlier but she thought I wasn't looking.

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nya:

I looked Tania over and could tell her smile was fake "Don't get made." I said "I didn't mean any offense. I just meant that we could really need you during this war. You have no idea how many people get hurt." As I said the last part I clasped my necklace "Speaking of which, I'll be right back." Azar frowned but I went anyway. I looked around the whole camp and found only injured people, thank god, so I returned to Azar, Lyk, and Tania.

"It's all right," I said to Azar "I didn't get any. No one died." Tania looked at me confused. I waved off her confusion and said to Lyk "She'll answer your question." I said jabbing my thunb in her direction. I slitted my eyes, glaring at her, and said "Maybe."
Live, Love, Laugh

A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown