z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet was still confused. She didn't understand why it was so bad to talk and befriend him. People could be so shallow sometimes. She looked at Angel. She wanted to be alone with him, just keep getting to know him. Then she got a thought. It was the middle of the school year...he was probably way behind. "Hey, Angel, want to come over to my house later so I can help you get caught up?" She was blushing profusely.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 am
October Girl says...

Angel was beyond happy that she had even thought aboout inviting him to her house. He would have love to. He smiled at her.

"I would if I could, but I can't." he said. "I have to work... If you want you can come with me, show me around Beverly Hills, maybe... If you want to." he said.

**I'll let her respond to that**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 am

Juliet bit her lip, her friends starring at her in horror. She smiled. "Of course. I'd love to help." She grinned. She was so happy! Was this considered a date?! Or was it just a friend thing?! She didn't know, but she was really excited. She couldn't wait to spend some time withjuat him! "I'm glad I can help you in some small way."

Her friends starred at her in shock, thinking her insane, but she really didn't care. She was way excited!!!
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:04 am
October Girl says...

Angel was excited! Beyond excited, he'd never really been rejected before but this was a school where the only people he met were snobs, except for Juliet, never Juliet.

"Great." he flashed her a brilliant smile. "It's going to be a lot of fun."

She blushed again.

He held back the urge to kiss her.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 am

Juliet continued to blush. He had that effect on her. "So...are we going right after school? Or not?" She was so anxious to hang out with him. He was just perfect. She was beeming brightly. She couldn't help it. She smiled at him, hoping he was as excited as she was.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:18 am
October Girl says...

Angel nodded, as he noticed the three cheerleaders glaring at him, giving him dirty looks. Then all three of them made an annoyed sound in their throat's.

"We could go right after school... Or we can go right now." he said, shrugging.

"Right now?" Juliet almost choked, he loved that he had that effect on her. "Like skip class?" she asked.

"Why not? Haven't you ever tried it? It's one of my favorite things that I could possibly do."

"Well... I... Um..." Angel noticed when she bit down on her lip.

"Juliet, we don't have to go right now. We can wait until after school, if it makes you feel nervous." he said, which he knew it was true.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 am

Juliet sighed, thankful they weren't leaving now. "Thanks." She smiled. "I've never skipped..." She bit her lip and smiled at him.

He chuckled. "Your welcome."

But now Juliet was curious. The blond clones left and she looked at him. "Let's do it." She said.

"What?"

"Skip class."

He looked at her shocked. "Juliet, you sure?"

"Yes. I want to do this. I've never done something like this...and I want to try something I've never done before. I'm tired of being in a box. This is what I want to do, okay?"

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am
October Girl says...

Angel knew he shouldn't have pressure her.

"Pleeease." she smiled, looking so innocent, it almost killed him.

He rolled his eyes... "Yes." he mumbled.

"What?" she asked, even though he knew she had heard him perfectly.

"Alright, OK. Let the damn bell ring first." he flashed her a smile of reassurance.
__

The Bell Rang, Angel took Juliet's hand, which seemed to fit his, so small but so perfect. He ran with her down the hallways. "Party time." he joked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 am

Juliet held his hand tightly. It fit perfectly into his. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to just hold his hand. She followed him, feeling thrilled, excited, and nervous. She had never done this. "Where are we going?" She asked breathless.

"You'll see." He smiled.

"Please tell me." She pouted, trying to look cute.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm
October Girl says...

Angel laughed, he wasn't sure where they were going, but they were obviously going somewhere.

"I don't know yet, myself." he said. "All I know is it's going to be a lot of fun." He ran with her until they were in the parking lot, he found his tahoe almost immediately. He unlocked it and opened her side, then got in himself.

"Did you ever do this in New York?" she asked.

"Uh...I guess I did, somewhat... But... I didn't go to a private school so it was much easier." he said, noticing he was still holding her hand as he pulled out of the parking lot.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Juliet held his hand tightly, very much aware of his skin against hers. She smiled over at him as he zoomed off the school lot. She didn't care about getting in trouble anymore. She was just excited to be doing something different...something new. He just kept driving and she told him to stop. They both got out and started walking. She showed him a ton of different stores.

Before she knew it, it started to rain. They laughed and ducked under an awning. She looked up into those stunning hazel eyes. She slowly pulled his head down to hers. And kissed him. Then she blanched and blushed. "I...I...I have no idea...I'm...sorry." She stammered, looking down at her feet.

203 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:34 pm
October Girl says...

Angel chuckled a little lightly. He had never felt more happy, he'd never really felt happy, until this moment. Extremely happy.

"Um... Juliet?" he asked her.

Her shoulders bunched together and she looked up at him, her hair was soaking and her eyes where flashing brilliantly. "Hmm?" she asked so lightly, he wasn't sure he'd heard her.

"You missed." he said looking down at her. She had only caught his bottom lip and part of his chin.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her eyebrows drawing closer.

"You missed." He felt one corner of his mouth draw upward until his teeth were showing, smiling at her. He bent his knees a bit and leaned in, he breathed a laugh against her lips, as he heard her sigh and close her eyes.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Juliet practically melted as he kissed. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. She had never experienced anything like this. She sighed and leaned into him. "Wow." she breathed when he pulled away. She blushed bright red. "That...that..." She couldn't even speak. She just stood there looking dumb.

203 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:16 pm
October Girl says...

Angel wanted to laugh, not at her but at the stage they were in. He finally felt something so much real, something to live for.

"Juliet." he said.

"Yes?" she breathed, sounding like she was running out of air.

"Don't say anything." he laughed, and kissed her again.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Juliet sighed in pleasure. SHe just let it happen. When she pulled away, her eyes were shinning with love for this new person she barely even knew. She didn't understand how she could love someone so quickly, but she did. She smiled brightly, as if the sun was radiating off her face.

She glnced down at her watch and froze in shock and horror. "I...I have to go." She said.

"What?" he asked.

She turned pale. "I...I have to go. I have to get home." She felt sick. She couldn't believe she had let this happen. She was going to miss curfew! She never broke the rules, and now her dad was going to kill her. She looked like a ghost. "I have to get home." She whimpered.

"Let me take you." he said gently, softly.

"I...I can't. I'm sorry...I'm already going to be in enough trouble." she whimpered.

"Please."

She finally agreed. They grabbed a taxi and headed up into the rich part of town. Her dad was going to murder her. She worried the whole way there, until they finally pulled up to a mansion. Her dad was the wealthiest person in the U.S. He owned around a hundred banks and was likened to royalty.

Juliet's mansion was massive, including inside pool, outside pool, gardens, tennis courts, a forest, barns, horses, pastures, and anything else the imagination could think of.

The cab driver looked impressed. "Whoa. Holly smokes. Who lives here?"

"I do." Juliet said, feeling sick. She was worried at what Angel would think. Would he still like her? Would he think she was dating him for excitment? She whimpered.

Then they pulled up to the gate, and fear took over. Her dad was going to murder her.

**YOu can do the encounter or whatever. I was just thinking he'd get really mad at Angel and blame him for his daughter skipping school and going off with some guy, and then forbid Juliet to see Angel or something. Idk. Whatever you want to do. Just a suggestion. :)**

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard