z

Young Writers Society

WOW

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:14 am
Acoustic Sensitivity says...

"Great, now is my chance.", Auros reached in a small metal hidden inside one of his back pockets. He struggled for a moment then finally he got it. He then used it to cut the ropes tied on his hands as he tried to wiggle and struggle around from his tight ropes. Finally after he second or so, he got free.

"Yes, Ha ha! You think you could bind the great Auros!", he shouted.

Back at the two fighting...

The tiger and the half-wolf circled around each other. They both looked at each other's eyes and waiting for the other to make a move. The tiger growled and showed her teeth in which the half-wolf imitated. Then in an instant, the tiger quickly jumped in the air and was soon about to pounce on the half-wolf until...

" Stop it! Both of you.", a white tiger shouted aloud before the tiger was about to pounce at the half-wolf. The tiger seemed to obeyed the white tiger. The tiger took a step backwards. The half-wolf too did the same but did not averted her gaze away from the tiger.

Meanwhile...

"Now I need to find Kirara. Let me see, where might she be?", Auros spoke to himself. He was now in another part of the forest away from a certain battle. He was now looking for his friend, a fairy. He walked a couple of meters until he saw a spring. He also caught a glimpse of a human-like figure holding something bright and shiny.

" Just my luck. There she is.", Auros jumped down from a ravine and landed down the ground in the spring. It was almost 12 feet from where he jumped on but he shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Hey let go off me you monster.", a fairy inside the hands of a sleeping figure said. It was Kirara who was being held by a cat man.

"Having fun, Kirara?", Auros playfully said to the fairy who was struggling to break free from the clutches of a cat man. The cat man was sleeping heavily and did not seem to feel anything. The cat man appeared to be dreaming as he moved from one side to one side. His mouth drooled in large amounts of saliva.

"Ahh! He's squashing me.", the fairy said in which Auros laughed.

Auros then released Kirara from the cat man's hands and finally the fairy was released.

"Thank you.", Kirara smiled.

"It's okay, my princess.", Auros replied.

Pink tints appeared on the fairy's face. Then they both walked away from the spring leaving the sleeping cat-man who was still sleeping and drooling all over the place.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 am
RoryLegend says...

wendy-

I looked back and forth between the two tigers. I hated to have my fights interupted. " can I help you?" I said through gritted teeth.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:21 am
Kitty1 says...

Ellie~

I looked at Blizzard, astonished. She never talked aloud unless it was only me or Austin. "Ellie? What is the meaning of this?" Blizzard growled angrily as Snow appeared through the bushes. They both glared at me and the wolf girl.

"Nothing. This girl just smells...suspicious. She smells as if she has killed." I growled in reply.

"Well you have other worries. That boy just escaped." Snow grumbled as if he was tired. That caught me. I left the half-breed and took off towards the spring.

"He can't get out of here without me or Austin. The barrier will burn him alive." I said to Blizzard and Snow.

"You sound panicked." Blizzard mused. I glared at her and transformed into a cheetah, running faster than both of them.

Once I reached the spring I sniffed around. "Idiotic boy!" I snarled and followed his scent trail. I past a rock and saw Austin. I walked up to him and dug my claws into his leg. He screamed in pain and his eyes shot open.

"Where did the boy go?" I snarled in his face. He pushed my face away, stood up, and stretched.

"I don't know."He hissed. I growled at him and kept following the boy's scent trail.

I rounded a boulder and saw the boy and his small fairy. I transformed back into a tiger and took off towards him. I caught up to him and pounced landing on his back, transforming back into regular form and tying his hands and feet. I snatched the fairy out of the air and tied her together.

"Thought you could get away, huh?" I laughed as I picked him up, threw him over Blizzard's back, tossed the fairy to Snow, who caught it in his mouth, and we all took off towards the spring. I laughed all the way.
Hey yall! Um, Kitty isn't going to be on for a while due to personal reasons and asked me to take over her storybooks that she made and joined for now. I am her sister. So that is why so I will help her out.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain