z

Young Writers Society

The Animal Planet

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:31 pm
canislupis says...

Is it too late to join? I hope not... this looks like a really cool storybook... If it isn't too late to join, here is my character. :D

Name: Sanuya

Species: Cougar, or Mountain Lion

Habitat: umm... Evergreen/conifer forests, temperate climates.

Appearance: Disconcerting yellow eyes, long torso, sinewy muscles. Tawny colored coat, with white underbelly and reddish ears.

<How is this going to work if the characters can talk to each-other? I was just thinking that the predator/prey balance might get a little awkward that way.>

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:28 pm
Kitty says...

Maple--Gray Wolf-- 10 Months old

Maple ate the caribou hungrily keeping an eye on the wolverine that had gave it to her.

"You got a name?" the wolverine asked.

"Maple." She replied with a mouthful of meat.

"You need to learn to fight, my sister. You'll do a lot better in the world if you do." It said.

Maple nodded. "What's your name?" She asked

"I am Karta." The wolverine said calmly. Karta. Maple said the wolverine's name in her head.

"Thank you so much for the meat. I was starving." Maple said to Karta.
A room without books is as a body without a soul.
---Cicero

Merry Christmas Yall!!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 pm
Layleun says...

((I think someone should create a discussion thread.))

((Karta--Wolverine))

Karta sat down, "I noticed. I saw the horse attack you so I though I'd help out."

Maple finished the meat and tried sitting. It worked well. "There was a fox and a mongoose too."

"Oh." Karta stated, she didn't remember seeing them. "What were you doing with them anyways?"

Maple looked across the moorland, "I was looking for some food and I thought they'd help me."

"Well you shouldn't go near prey, they tend to fight back."

Maple nodded, "I figured."

522 Reviews

Reviews: 522
Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:49 pm
canislupis says...

Sanuya padded silently through the trees, her well-fed stomach bulging slightly. Her kits followed her, rolling around on the springly turf that had sprung up between the tallest oaks. Scenting the breeze, she lifted her head.

You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese