Young Writers Society

Vampire Story

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

"Well, if Daren won't, then I will," I stepped forward, pushing my sleeves up my arms. I looked small, but above the elbows, muscle began to show.

Daren looked taken aback by my hint, and I continued to approach.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:18 pm
View Likes
Kitty says...

The school bell rang loudly. Karen grabbed her bag and ran towards Danny's class. "Danny!!" Karen called out when his classroom came in sight.

Danny stepped out of his classroom looking left and right. Karen saw his eyes widen almost at once when he saw Karen running straight towards him.

"Danny!" Karen called again as she tackled him. Her and Danny both fell towards the ground. Karen stood up and looked down at Danny. "Come on and get up." She told him. Danny stood up, staggered a little, and then straitened.

"What? What is it now?" He laughed.

"Come on! You said you would go play a game of one-on-one basketball against me today."She reminded him.

"I did?" He asked. Karen nodded and ran towards the gym doors.

"Come on!" She yelled. Danny smiled and took off after her. Karen pushed her way through the gym doors and stopped dead in her tracks. 'Werewolf. Vampire. And Warlock.' She thought to herself. She stared out at the basketball courts and saw two guys playing one-one-one against each other.

All of a sudden Danny burst through the door making Karen fall and stopping the two guys from their game. "Ow!" Karen cried as her wrist made a sickening crack.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 pm
October Girl says...

Damien;

My hands were frozen, and it was my fault for getting kicked out of the underworld. Just because I was good didn't mean they were suppose to kick me out. Being a demon and a regular person... student, kid, teen whatever. I kicked my locker the damn thing wouldn't open, again. I was alone in the halls and angry for no reason. Maybe I was evil, it was too soon to tell I joined the good side to help them fight whatever the hell was trying to distroy them. So far I've been mad for a week with no reason whatsoever. School was just another hell for me.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:35 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Andy looked at the two new comers and ran over to the girl when she feel and her wrist or something broke. The warlord followed a little slower.

"You ok?" Andy asked looking at the girl as she sat up. 'you really are getting more social He thought.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:38 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sadie;

When I got out of the arena I realized I was late for school, yet again but I didn't care I Astra projected in different clothes suddenly made my clone (pretty much) go to class for me while I ran into the locker rooms and got dressed into jeans and a white tank top. As I walked out into the school gym I saw a girl run in and then right after her the door flew open and a guy opened it making her fall to the ground her wrist made a really weird sound I ran up to her.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked. As a guy bumped into me almost making me fall asked the same thing. "Hey watch it!" I said [i] why the hell is every person taller than me?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

12 Reviews

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:34 pm
View Likes
Kitty says...

Karen looked up at the people surrounding her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied to their similar questions. Danny grabbed her good arm and helped her up. Karen winced as her wrist left the ground and hung limply by her side.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office. That wrist is already swollen." He said.

"No. It's better that I don't." Karen laughed painfully. 'I can't let Danny know that I'm part vampire.' She thought to herself.

"What do you mean no?!" Danny yelled angrily. Karen looked up at Danny's face. It was full of anger,surprise, and...worry.

"I'm fine really." Karen told him as she cautiously healed her wrist, trying not to raise suspision.

"If you are so fine then prove it." Danny said angrily.

"Fine. How do I prove it to you?" Karen asked annoyed as she finished healing her wrist.

"Do a round off the a back flip. And land it." He replied blandy. Karen glared at him. He knew she hated doing things like that.

"Fine." She said smiling. 'This should be easy. My wrist is healed all they way now.' She thought. Karen ran to get a good start. She threw her hands down and did a round off. Then, as her feet hit the ground, she pushed up and did a backflip. Her feet hit the hard ground and she stood straight.

"So. How was that." Karen asked angrily.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:47 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Whoa...did we do a time skip? What happened? I'm so lost...*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

12 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 am
View Likes
Kitty says...

Karen turned around glaring at Danny. "Told you it wasn't hurt." She said. 'Crap! It really does hurt!! I didn't heal it all the way!!!' She thought to herself while trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm going to go change and you better be ready to play against me by the time I get back." Karen said angrily as she stormed into the changing rooms.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 am
View Likes
Alice says...

*okay the group thats with my unconcious character BACKTRACK! we're going back to that spot but my characters unconcious so I can't post...sorry!*
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:27 am
View Likes
Lucky_Duck says...

*good 'cuz i had no idea what was going on...*

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:51 am
View Likes
Lucky_Duck says...

When Adri reached the body that was sprawled on the ground, she bent down and lifted it up without a problem. I was at Adri's side by the time the unconscious body was in the air. Together we walked through the halls toward the clinic.
"So, what happened," Adri asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
" When I came down the hall, and Daren was looking at Alice's unconscious body. I assumed he did something to her," I replied while opening the clinic door.
"I see," Adri said. The door shut, and Alice opened her eyes slightly. She mumbled something unintelligible.
"She's awake," I observed, nodding my head down towards her limp body. Adri directed her attention to Alice.

270 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:09 am
View Likes
Alice says...

"He didn't," she mumbled again.

"What?"

"He didn't do anything," she said her eyes fluttering shut again. "Be a little nicer to him."
I just lost the game.

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:16 am
View Likes
Kitty1 says...

Name: Nurse Pettit

Race: Human

Orientation: Guys

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Height: 6,0

Body Type: Thin, Slender,

Personallity: Doesn't Matter

Hobbies: Taking care of students

Picture: http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc24 ... ptdown.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anita (Most people call her Nita)

Race: Human/Vampire

Orientation: Guys

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Red

Height: 5,10

Body Type: Thin, Slender, With Muscle

Personallity: Doesn't Matter

Hobbies: Writing, Softball, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Trying to keep Karen out of trouble.

Picture: http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/ ... ister3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:23 am
Kitty1 says...

Nurse Pettit

"Oh my gosh!" What happened to you Alice??" I yelled as I entered my office.

"Well, we found her on the ground with Daren sitting beside her and thought he did something to her, but she said that he didn't do anything." Adri said.

"Then what happened Alice." I asked nicely.

>>Can't post any more till Alice posts! WHAA!!<<

270 Reviews

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:35 am
View Likes
Alice says...

"I got hit with a soft ball yesturday," she whispered, "and then I ran into somebody earlier and smacked my head on the floor."

"She's got a concussion," Alice thought she heard the nurse say before she drifted back off into oblivion.
I just lost the game.

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller