185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:58 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Here's Jason's friends profile.)

Name- Ryan Marks

Age- 27

Appearance- http://yami0204.deviantart.com/art/Shin ... n-30798880

Personality- Very easily amazed in the terms of spirituality. Can sometimes be a little too excited. Even so he knows when to be mature.

Background- Is a super genius. He graduated from Kindsmin College at age 15. He has an extensive knowledge of the supernatural because his father was possessed. He was pasted the ability to see the dead. when Jason entered the collage he immediately wanted to know him. He lives in a warehouse underground.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:32 am
Maybe says...

Mime-

I stood staring at the group of people in front of the Coffee shop, astonished.

I think you failed to mention that there were others like me- us. That would have helped considerably, knowing i wasn't the only one stuck with an annoying spirit.

Heh. Must have slipped my mind, Raime said, shrugging and smiling innocently.

Do you know any of them?

I dunno. Can't tell from this far away. Why not get closer...?

Anything to make you happy, i suppoe, I said, my words dripping with sarcasm.

Gee, thanks. The Spirit's voice sounded too sincere to be considered sarcastic. I sighed.

Sure...but i think you missed the point.

What point?

Sometimes i wonder too.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:55 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Jason listened as the people around him continued to chatter randomly. Jason started to get really annoyed. What should I do?

Maybe introductions are in order huh?

Maybe, but... alright, I know what to do.

"if we go to see my friend I need to trust you a little better. I need to know a little about yourselves."

"And how can we trust you?" Asked the girl who a come out of the coffee shop last.

"We'll do introductions. My name is Jason Roberts. I'm a sophomore a Kindsmin college. My spirit Kaladore as been possessing my for a little over three years ever since my parents died. This is just for starters, so we can all get to know each other.

(Go when ever you want so everyone knows one another.)

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:03 am
Alice says...

"I'm Adanya Renolds," Adanya spoke up, "I'm ninteen, I'm hypercenetic, I can talk a mile a minute when I don't really have anything interesting to say. My spirit's name is Cereum, she's been posessing me since I was two, and has a very sly sense of humor."

Adanya looked around at the others, and then remembered something, "oh and I love coffee, even though since I already talk a mile a minute with people I hardly know," she sent a sideways glance at Jason as she said this, "so I guess I don't need it, I just enjoy it."
I just lost the game.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:21 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

I nodded, trying to remember their names.

"I'm Adrianne, but everyone calls me Adri. I'm pretty calm most of the time, but I can be a party-animal. Don't tick me off; I'll start cussing and swinging...possibly. My spirit is Raenya, but I refer to her a Rae. She's says she's been possessing me since I was a child, but I only remember starting to feel her presence last year, after my dream of demons coming to earth."

I hoped I didn't sound crazy.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

"A show of hands," said Jack, staring around over everybody's heads, which promptly swiveled to stare at him.

"A...show of hands for what?" asked Adri.

"In the opinion that one, we're attracting a lot of odd looks from people, and two, that street corners are not the wisest place to discuss that we're possessed. Especially since there's a movie rental place down there." He pointed down the street. "Also, I'm sure we all have our lives suspended above our heads ready to fall on us at any second. For example. Adanya. Your cell phone is going off and you don't notice..."
Adanya's eyes widened in surprise and she clapped a hand to her pocket.

"If this conversation is so engrossing to stop Adanya from her chit-chat, I don't think it would be a good idea to hold it in a public place. I have a job to get too, we all have to study like hell and it's getting late. Let's agree to meet somewhere over the weekend with less bustle, hmm?"
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:29 am
piepiemann22 says...

Jason sighed, "All right. We'll meet at my friends saturday morning. I'll send Kal to give you directions. He will be able to sense your spirits. Is this okay?"

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

Just agree, Kimmy, you got spared a big introduction. Nothing bad can happen and you do need to study. Senna said,

"I guess that should work." She said quietly, she looked up biting the inside of her lip. "I don't think I'm doing anythign at all this week."

*Sorry tis short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:07 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Adri

It was reasonable. We did need to study, and we were attracting attention.

"I can go with that," I said, passing a warning glance at Rae as she shifted behind me. Things were too cramped, here...and she was getting nervous.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:59 pm
Alice says...

Cereum tapped Adanya's shoulder, you shouldn't go

Why not?

We don't know them!

We haven't got anything else interesting to do!

So you want to risk death?

Not really, but they wouldn't hurt us.

"You know we can hear you," Jason said.

"YEah, kinda figured that, but oh well. We're in."
I just lost the game.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:37 pm
Layleun says...

Kai stared at her coffee and finally looked up. Everyone seemed to be drifting apart except for the girl called Adanya. Her spirit stood next to her, quietly observing the scene around her.

Shep shifted uneasily, glanced at Kai and moved over to her spirit.

Shep. she stated and held out her hand. The spirit took her hand and shook it.

Cereum. the other stated. Adanya turned on her heel and looked at the spirits. Her eyes swept the remaining people standing around and saw Kai without a spirit.

"Is Shep yours?"

Kai nodded, unfortunately, she thought.

"Do you want to finish your coffee inside?" She motioned towards the shop.

Kai smiled, "I guess it is getting cold isn't it?"

She strode towards the shop and opened the door with a jingle. Shep, the other spirit and her companion followed. the nodded to the waitress who greeted them. Kai sat at a booth and Shep sat next to her.

As the girl sat down Shep had to have the first word, "So, why are you two in a dump of a neighborhood like this?"

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:59 pm
Maybe says...

I don't know what to do or who to follow. Someone can bring me in again.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

Kimmy slowly looked around not knowing where to go now. It was only a day until the weekend but she beconed it to come faster. She slowly turned and started back towards her home. Senna stood still for a moment longer before she hurried to catch up.

*She's up to talking :D , I might be gone for a bit*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:49 am
sylverdawn says...

hey is it too late to join in, i'll post my thing and you don't like it you can just ignore it.

name:Raslia (Ras)
age- 17
gender- female
appearance: regular/trueself- see pictures, eyes are actually gold shot through with blue.
regular- http://aurondu84.blog.jeuxvideo.com/ima ... 739663.jpg
trueself- http://aurondu84.blog.jeuxvideo.com/ima ... 840529.jpg

personality- She's sarcastic and insults people alot, but when she does she usually doesn't mean it. A bit bossy and kind of a know it all, with a really hot temper when someone hurts her friends, but with a good heart and loyal, willing to die for her friends. Extremly rebellious she's also a bit naive.
history- Been in and out of juvie since she started stealing when she was 6, has a liking for high tech gadgets, out on parole, she's a smartass and doesn't get a long with anyone in her family, who are vegan/tree huggers/save the world types. Her parents and three older brothers live in a commune. Got possessed by Shira the last time she was in juvie.
other- she's taking a few college courses since she's really smart. Hates being treated like a kid, even though she's younger then all the others.

spirit:
name- Shira
age- unknown
gender- female
appearance- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/4226 ... 35025d.jpg

personality- similar to Ras', a sarcastic smartass who is extremly loyal. Flamboyant, loves to party and gamble.
history- Not something she talks about.
other- enjoys fighting, but her temper sometimes gets in the way. She has a breakdown when you hit a really sore nerve.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:50 am
sylverdawn says...

ooops, flip the first two images, 2nd link is regular, 1st link is trueself
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander