z

Young Writers Society

Races of Elsmeron

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:48 am
sasquash says...

Slade almost snorted.

"Try telling that to all the angels you know. They would probly say that i would go telling the vampires all there secrets and stab them right in the back." said Slade trying to keep his temper.

"The angels shouldnt be like that, how many have you actually tried to talk to?" demanded Trinity.

"Including you......1....37........176.....392......."

"Stop messing around, im serious!"

"Ok, ok, including you ....i think its somewhere around 6."
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Alice says...

*my character kinda vanished i think, anybody mind bringing her back?*
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:47 pm
Maybe says...

Alice, your character is, or should be, with my characters in the east tower along with Kitty's character, and Saphira's character.

Sorry, i got nothing at the moment. I'll try to post something later tonight.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:17 pm
Alice says...

Oh i followed you guys? wow i didn't know that!
I just lost the game.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

Trinty tried to think of something else to say, but what he had said rang a bell of truth, she wasn't always welcomed either. She looked around again, she had to get home and take care of her horses, but this stuborned vampangel wouldn't listen.

"Well that's just five of them." She said, her father had always said she had to repay anything that was given to her, probably because he had to work for everything and wouldn't let anyone hold anything on him that could make them owe him. It had grown on her and now she was stuck with it naturally. Her mind buzzed trying to think of something to say to persuade him. "Do you have a home," A meal was always a good thank you, least that seemed to be true. 'You sound like your trying to draw him into a trap you fool. Just leave him alone.' A voice wispered in her head, she ignored it, she couldn't possibly be appearing to do that, was she, no he had just saved her, and she was very thankful for that. He didn't answer her and she nearly lost her temper. "If there is ever anything I can do for you just look me up, ask for Trinity, they'll know who your talkin about." She said her wings shuttering ready to take off.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:10 pm
Alice says...

OKay Ariel! Bring my character back then!
I just lost the game.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Maki-Chan says...

I'll join too!

name: Tobi

race: Demon

appearance: http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/i/linute/d ... y.jpg.html

personality: She is independent, and sometimes cruel. People put a lot of bad stuff with her just cause she's a demon. She only kills if she has to or if she freaks out.

history: She's been alive for 218 years and only been on earth for 15 years. She was in hell for the rest of the time.

weapon: scythe just ignore the person
http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/i/linute/a ... 0.jpg.html

Its time to start! :D

Tobi ran. The footsteps of the rioters were close behind her. She didn't want to kill them. They were just stupid humans. How dare they tell her she's evil and a monster. Tobi was just a poor little lost demon all alone.

116 Reviews

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Maybe says...

I think this was dead...I dunno, let's see how many people would still be willing to contribute.

If you're still here, claim your character.

If Maki-Chan is willing to revive this and we get enough people, I will reclaim Ramere and Humma.

-Mays
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

287 Reviews

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

I've got my people back, and if Sas doesn't claim his I'll do that too. :D
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

287 Reviews

116 Reviews

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:26 pm
Maybe says...

Maki>> This storybook has been inactive for nearly four months now. We started it, but it didn't do so well and people stopped posting on it. But, if we get enough members, we can get it to *possibly* come back. It all depends.

TN>> Alright, that's fine.

-Mays

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:07 am
sylverdawn says...

name- Kaoli Til Isani
race- dragon
age- 17
gender- female
family- none living, that she knows of
appearance- long silver hair, slitted gold eyes, short, tanned skin. Has a pair of irredescent red wings, cannot transform into her full dragon form (just the wings/eyes/claws)

personality- Competitive and reckless, prideful and arrogant, a hot temper but quick to cool off. Finds it difficult to trust but is extremely loyal to her friends. Lives by her own laws and no one elses. Has a very strange honor code. Thinks with her heart and not her head, but is a very cunning tactician and strategist. Loves to fly

history- when she was just a baby Kaoli was separated from her family. She was raised by a gang of human thieves who were massacered when she was 10, has been travelling across the world looking for the one responsible. Since she didn't grow up among her own kind her abilities are volatile and unstable. (like erratic transformations, explosions, etc...) The real problem is that she can't control her Dragon Soul, a split personality that has only fighting instinct and rage, when in this state she will even attack her friends, but she can be pulled out of it.

occupation- thief/rogue
weapons- a pair of twin katana. very skilled with knives
abilities- elemental magic, but she sticks mosly to wind. Her true magcal ability was sealed away by an old rune mage (cause its really dangerous) , but the seal is wearing off and that power is beginning to leak out.

*because of her upbringing she sides with humans in the war*
-------------------------
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:16 am
sylverdawn says...

Kaoli-

I set down my mug on the table and stared intently at the guys sitting across from me.

"Let me get this straight you guys want me to break into the human's treasure room, right? Sorry last time I checked, other then my thirst for vengeance, I didn't have any suicidal tendencies."

Damn, they looked like kicked puppies, and i'm pretty much a sucker for cute things. These three must not have been thieves long yet. Still idealistic and romantic.

I sighed and leaned forward taking my boots off the scarred table. "Look, you three are aware who is going to be guarding that place. Mages, lots of them."

"But the word is you're best."

The sarcasm practically drips off my tounge. "The word also says I blow things up when I fight mages." I'm crazy for doing this. "Fine, I'll get you three into the castles Inner Sanctum, but from there you're on your own. I just hope we don't run into those damn brothers."

287 Reviews

Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:59 am
Maki-Chan says...

Tobi didn't want to lose control, but her eyes began to change. From a pale reddish brown color to a glowing blood red color. She grabbed her head- all she could hear was a pulsation noise. It seemed to dominate over everything else.

The demon girl was cursed with a heart. She felt bad hurting people, and she craved companionship- yet she was never supposed to. A demon with feelings, that is why she left hell. The other demons mocked her and she was put here.

Tobi had to find a place to hide and fast, or she would feel more pain in her human like heart.

Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant