z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:09 pm
Lethero says...

"Dammit," Lethero said, "I ain't leaving anyone behind. Running back to where he came from while drawing his wrist blades.

When Lethero came to the clearing he found the remains of a human on the ground and saw one that was slowly ripping to shreds. Lethero ran to Dargon's side and said, "Thought you might need some help."

"Werewolf," Dargon said, "I don't need help."

"Lethero shrugged. "Can't let you have all the fun as he cut down an advancing human. "Besides,these humans have weapons that can kill you quickly; not even your powers can stop it."

"And how do you know this Werewolf?" asked Dargon killing a few more humans.

"I helped make it."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:32 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney ran back when Lethero did, the mask quickly sliding over her face and hiding her identity yet again. She snuck away from Lethero and Dargon and moved behind the humens cutting out several silently none of the others noticing the missing men.

*Sorry it is short, figured I should post*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm
MadHatter says...

Dargon looked at him in horror. "You helped the Humans?"
"I'm afraid I did." Lethero causually said as he ripped a humans head off.
"And how do I know that I can trust you. That Aro figure and you might be together trying to put me into that goddamn zoo!" Dargon turned to him. "ARGH!" He roared in pain as a bullet hit his arm. "Oh..." Blood poured from the wound. Another round hit his leg and he collapsed.
"Oh god!" Lethero screamed as he too was hit in the arm. He fell untop of Dargon writhing in pain.

"Foolish creatures. I guess you'll never learn to obey the better race." A tall gray haired man walked up to them.
"Kill us now. If we die we'll be martyrs."
"I'm sorry but I don't intend to kill you." He smiled as he leaned over."I have a better idea."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:05 pm
death5614 says...

*Ill write in Italicized when Aro's invisible*

Aro came up to the grey haired man, pulling out his blades, getting ready to attack.

"Gotcha ya little shadow stalker!" Said the man as he quickly turned and grabbed Aro by the neck, the one place the armor doesn't cover.

"I-Im sorry commander! I-Ill never do it again!"

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 pm
Saphira says...

Katlyn looked at the scene that was unfolding before her eyes. Lethero and Dargon were both on the ground injured with guards around them and Aro was still being held by the Commander. Laney was nowhere to be seen.
Katlyn bent down and picked up an abandoned knife and began stalking through the trees, her training returning to her.
As she looked across the clearing she could see Laney moving almost invisibly in the lower branches. Their eyes connected for a brief second and Laney nodded, her mask never moving from her face. Katlyn nodded back and lined herself up in the trees, her knife aimed at the commanders throat.

'Throw that knife and you will be dead before you even see it hit' the Commander said calmly and Katlyn foze to the spot. What were they going to do now?
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:53 pm
Layleun says...

Name: Volcana

Race: A phantom werewolf. Her wolf form is technically a dead werewolf. She was once killed in her wolf form but since she was a werewolf, her human body kept the wolf part of her in her, only as a spirit (Thought I'd try something different)

Description: Image

And

Volcana chuckled, she hated the humans guts, thinking they could take down a werewolf and expect to live. She counted a full platoon of them, fifteen. Slowly her body started to dematerialize, Volcana grew into the tree she was standing on. She shook her massive form out of the tree and glided down to the ground. She loped up behind the humans, waiting for one to notice her. She gave a low, throaty growl.

The whipped around only to meet her fur, flickered in and our of existence like fire. One of the brought up a gun and shot. The bullet passed through her body and whistled into the night. She grinned, raised her paw, and let her claws slide out. One warning, that's all she was willing to give.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero quickly jumped to his feet and took a human near him. He pulled out his gun a nd fired shots into the enemy, but suddenly the dreadful sound of a empty gun came out. "Dammit," he cursed.

With one slice Lethero quickly disarmed another gaurd and took his gun and quickly took out more humans. Then he heard the commander's voice, he couldn't interpret the words but as he spun around he saw the commander standing there with Katlyn frozen in place. With a quick shot to the head the guard crumpled over and Katlyn was able to move again.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Laney flew into action when she saw the others in trouble. She killed several but she couldn't get to Lethero, she saw them get free and she kept going fighting as quickly as she could to help the others.

*Sorry, don't have much time, please keep my charactor in*
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 am
MadHatter says...

*Okay, Layleun, i really don't know where you are in this story. I was going to put you in here but I don't quite now where you are in the park or if you're in the park at all. I'll leave that up to you*

Dargon dragged himself to the trees. He legs and arms were throbbing in pain. He had lost so much blood in so little time...
A firm hand grabbed his neck and surprisingly lifted him off the ground. It was the commander. "I'd stop killing the others if I were you." The other mystical creatures stopped.

"Put him down!" Lethero growled.

"I would, but I don't think so" He pulled out a pistol. "Leave and we don't kill you. Don't and we kill you all."

"I won't leave another mystical creature behind!"

"I think you will."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

Laney kicked free and ran out of site. She quickly jumped into a tree and made her way over the commander. She crouched down and looked at him. She knew him, and they had fought several times. None of his men saw her. She sighed, he didn't know her in humen form, but she would only go there if needed be and this wasn't that bad. Only if he started killing she would kill back. She licked her dry lips and thought about droppign on the big man. If she did maybe just maybe Dargon could get free. But then Lethero or someone else might get shot. She bit her lip, she didn't know what to do but it was time to do something.

*I dont' knwo what she should do, sorry.*
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:18 am
MadHatter says...

"What do you intend to do to him?" Lethero quickly blurted. He was trying to burn time.

"I have plenty of things I could use him for. Testing drugs, meat, fur to sell to the highest bidder. But my goal is to sell him to "THEM". They have a special way to deal with gormans." He laughed. "Soon you all will be in the Zoo. Your all going to pay!!" He cackled. Lethero was creeped out, and running out of time.

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

Laney wanted pound this man to death. She steadied the scene with a keen eye and then pulled out three knives. The big man wasn't going to be hard to kill. She let one lose kiling the man holding Lethero, then the other two into the big man's throat. She quickly let more lose most peircing the mens hands and wrists. They weren't all dead but it gave her more of an advantage as she jumped from teh tree retrevign a knife and killing another man.

*Hope this works*
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:33 am
MadHatter says...

Dargon fell in a heap under the big man's weight, which was nothing compared to his own. He smiled as the big man's blood fell across his face. It was good to know that a man like him was dead.

"I don't think so." A voice rang out in his head. "I have many forms. This is just the begining. Soon I'll have you all. Every mystical creature will be in the Zoo and the world will be cleansed."

"Who are you?" Dargon whispered.

"I'm the Preacher. Soon you'll learn that the humans are supreme." The man atop him got up, yet didn't. He seemed to almost become two people. This was not Dargon's day.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:55 am
KAVOR17 says...

*Can i join the story i've read the whole thing?*

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:13 am
KAVOR17 says...

*if im going to be in this story this is my character:

Name: Reyan

Race: Elf

Education: Highly trained in Magic

Family: Long dead; last of his kind

Appearance: silver hair, pointed ears, eyes that glow white, wears dark gray or black travel clothes and gloves with a night-black hooded cloak; wears hood up to hide his face; about 5’6” pale skin
Personality: Extremely intelligent; Quiet usually only speaks when spoken to or when the knowledge is the key to success; Shows little emotion

Abilities: Elemental & Arcane magics; can sense life forms

Relations to other characters: Just another mystical race seeking revenge for past deaths

PLZ DONT WRITE ABOUT HIM (IF IM ALLOWED) UNTIL IM ABLE TO MAKE HIS INTRO*

grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon