z

Young Writers Society

The Alpha Galaxy

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna looked around surprised, she had never seen anything like this in her life. There were a few people walking around and a couple werewolves too. She swallowed as a werewolf passed in close range. She wasn't used to the thought of there being a werewolf that wasn't going to try and take control of her and tell her what to do. Lethero led her through a few hallways and she stayed close trying to keep away from anyone she didn't know.

"So who are they?" She asked,

"You know of the Silver Legion right?" He asked,

"A little, I haven't been able to ever really learn much about them other then they are the 'scum of the earth' as one said, 'rebals' is what someone else said." She replied,

"They are against slavary and such pretty much, you can trust them." He said almost laughing, she nodded and looked down at her feet, they were paws now but it was interesting and it kept her from having to look anyone in the eye.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 pm
Lethero says...

"How come you never been found before," Senna asked as we walked down a small street.

"Well, one we got people, like me, who work for the Werewolf Overlords who feed them false information," I replied walking into house. "This is my house. When we Werewolves work for the Werewolf Overlords we have two homes."

"So what will happen to me?"

"Firstly we need to hide that marking scar on your arm," I said pointing at her arm, "then you as long as your in Werewolf form you can come out into the streets. After that you can choose to live out your life as a Werewolf or help The Silver Legion. It's up to you."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I'll never take teh roll of the things that inslaved me." She replied, "No offense."

"None taken, I do not blame you one bit." He replied,

"How do you take the mark off?" She asked,

*sorry tis short*
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:45 pm
Lethero says...

"Well, why we enslaved you guys we've been having the luxiory of technology," I said. I took a small bottle out of my pocket. :This is Fercisk, it will get rid of any disfigurments on the body. I have to warm you though; it will hurt like hell."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna

Senna looked at the bottle and back at him.

"Do I have to change back?" She asked,

"No, it'll get rid of it no matter what form your in." he replied. Senna nodded,

"Do you have any leather?" She asked,

"For what?"

"To bite on, it'll keep me from screamin if it hurts to bad." She replied.
Want a Readers crit???

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Kyuubi says...

Whisper walked up the house. The group that was here a minute ago was dwindling. She had a feeling who was behind it. She walked to the back and opened the door. She then stepped into the dark room. A blade came out of the darkness and was put against her neck.
"Who are you?" a gruff voice asked.
"Whisper. I'm a spy for the Silver Legion."
"Uh-huh. So is everyone else that comes down here," a Werewolf came forward. Whisper's eyes had adjusted and she a saw a group of 12 Half-Breeds and Werewolves. They were eyeing her with muderous eyes waiting for her to make a sudden move.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 pm
SishBee says...

Kari looked at Serric slightly confused. This 'Alex' must have joined the Silver Leigon while she was in prison.

Serric was busy greeting Alex and Kari felt as though this wasn't the right time to butt in, so she went over to a corner where there were a couple of blankets and wrapped on around her. She had been wet since she escaped from the prison.

Smiling as she remembered how she had done it, she walked back over to Serric and Alex. She shivered. The blanket wasn't really helping.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:06 pm
Layleun says...

Alice looked curiously at Senna and Lethero. She knew what it was like to go through that stupid foul tasting bottle Lethero had given her. She barked and Lethero turned around, "So you followed us? Alice, have I ever told you how much of a pup you are?"

Alice dipped her head to the girl, ignoring Lethero's comment. She started to think about humanly things as she started her transformation. When she was finished her collar rested on her shoulders, her white hair tumbling over it. She grinned, "Like the hair? I had to bleach it to get away from the slavers earlier. Do you have any dye remover on you?"

Lethero nodded and reached into his pocket. He pulled out another bottle, this one filled with clear liquid. Alice smiled, plucked the bottle out of his hand and ran into his bathroom. She leaned her head over a shallow bowl and dumped the bottle over her hair. Slowly, as she worked the liquid through, white liquid started running down the hole in the bottom of the bowl. When she was finished she whipped her hair up and shook it out. Alice ran her hands through her hair and returned to the room Lethero was in.

Her turquoise eyes scanned Sennas face, the potion hadn't kicked in yet. "Be careful," Alice warned, sitting on a couch and crossing her legs, "That little potion there'll hurt in a minute."

Senna cautiously nodded and took a strip of leather in her mouth.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:07 am
piepiemann22 says...

Alex scratched his head, Serric always talked to much. Cutting him of he asked, "Who are we going to see Serric?"

"Lethero."

Alex's eyes shifted, he didn't like werewolves no matter what the circumstances. Grabbing his stomach he sighed and started to walk down the corridor. The others seemed to follow him.

Taking out his pistol he wiped the blood off the barrel with a cloth. While this was going on he heard the two taking behind him, but he payed it no mind. the corridor was dimly lit, damp and cold. the sooner they got out of there the better.

They soon came to an electronic door. Alex turned his head, "You know the combination?"

Serric walked up and punched in a few numbers. The door slid open a bright light blinded them for a second, but when they opened them they were inside a home.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

*it was acctually like a lotion, the 'potion' that is *

Senna

Senna wanted to scream as the liquid hit her wrist. She quickly changed to humen and bite down hard on the leather. Her eyes watered and she clinched her other fist. She whimpered as it slowly started to turn into a dull pain. She pulled the leather out of her mouth and tossed it in a trash bin. Her hands were shaking and her wrist was stinging just a little still.

"How does it feel?" Lethero asked,

"It has dulled down now." She said quietly.

"Good, why did you change?" The girl asked,

"I can take more pain in this form." She replied looking down at her hands. Suddenly a door opened from one of the walls.
Want a Readers crit???

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 am
darchoco says...

I only nodded a quick greeting to Lethero, wanting to get straight to the point. "We have problems."

Lethero looked at me casually, as if nothing was wrong. "Don't we always? Now, might you introduce our newcomers?"

My eyes thinned; i wasn't amused by his little attitude of choice. Still, keeping my cool, I complied. "Alex, we both know of him. And then, of course Kari. she seemed to have been able to escape the clutches of those furballs."

Lethero let out a low growl as the last words came out of my mouth, and I could only smile smugly. It was then I realized that Kari was shivering in a pretty severe amount. Her lips were slowly starting to turn blue. She had covered herself in several blankets, but that didn't seem to be helping her.

"Kari, are you okay?"

Her lips shook as she spoke, and an obvious shudder was in her voice. "I-I am f-fine. J-just a little c-colder than usual."

She suddenly fell forward. I only just caught her from hitting the floor. Her skin was pale and clammy, and ice cold. This wasn't your usual chill.

"What the hell...?"

Lethero was immideatly over there, looking her over. "I think I might know what is wrong."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:55 pm
SishBee says...

Serric's face swam in and out of focus. Kari felt as though someone had frozen all her insides and was slowly chipping away at them. She shook uncontrollably.

"W-what is-s wr-wrong?" she managed to say before gasping as a wave of cold hit her body.

Everything went out of focus and she could only see grey smudges moving around above her. Then, she feinted.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Kyuubi says...

"I'm a spy! Even ask Lethero!" Whisper shouted at the Werewolf.
"How do you know he's here?" the Wolf asked.
"I just do. Now let me inside!"
"Fine go on. But remember, one false move and you're dead." The Werewolf moved out of the way of Whisper. Wiping sweat from her brow, she moved on. She opened a door to a dimly lit corridor. She then heard people talking further down. She walked towards the noise, her metal boots clinking on the floor.

169 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Lethero says...

"She was hit with new device that the Werewolf Overlords are making," I said. "It will cool the surrounding area quickly, it's plan was to be used on new planets that overheated."

"Like Firdalk?" Serric asked.

"Yes, seems they were testing it near human habitats from what I heard." I pulled out small earpiece and said, "Irekal, get over here."

"What for?" Irekal asked

"Loperil."

"Damn!"

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna just stood there trying to figure out what was going on.

"Can I do anything to help?" She asked, Lethero looked at her surprised as if he had forgotten she was there,

"I don't know, hold on and we'll see." He said, Senna looked at the others and then down at her wrist.
Want a Readers crit???

He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart