Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:23 am
View Likes
Squall says...

Now for another of my heroines to enter the fray :twisted:

Name: Rochelle
Story: Lady Ifrit ( topic19636.html )
Race: Indian/Fijian
Current abilities: None

Rochelle is a sixteen year old teenage girl whose parents were teachers of her school. One day, the peace in the college was shattered as the first gun shot was fired, killing the school principle.

During the six hour ordeal, her parents rose to their adversaries and sacrificed themselves in order to save the lives of many who were doomed to certain death.

Rochelle now faces the conflict to live life on her own; her friends being her anchors in life. As the events unfold, Rochelle will soon realize that the massacre holds a secret that is only one link in a giant chain.

It is up to Rochelle to solve the mysteries that lie ahead of her with her friends as the supporting role.

Genre: Urban Fantasy/ Horror
Last edited by Squall on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:55 pm
Rydia says...

Amelia

Colin and Infra placed the young man on the grass and he stared up at us with sharp, silver eyes.

"Don't even think about it," Colin scolded as Elyn reached towards the boy.

"You accusin' me of stealin'? I be thinkin' of no such thing," Elyn declared indignantly. I ignored his outburst and tugged the soaked shirt off of the boy's torso. The wound on the shoulder looked bad. Hurriedly I squeezed as much water from the shirt as I could and used one sleeve to dab at the wound before I tied the whole thing around his shoulder in a rather clumsy attempt to still the bleeding.

"Thank you," The boy whispered in a dry, croaky voice.

"Wouldya be likein' some more watah?" Elyn asked mischeviously.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:11 pm
Dynamo says...

The boy gave Elyn a weak smile. "I think I've had enough water." He grunted as he sat up.

Amelia stopped him by grabbing his shoulders. "Don't move, you'll make it worse."

"Please, let me sit up."

"Ok, but don't move so fast."

The wolf boy nodded and sat up. He placed a hand over his wound and said, "Ozimna Gaiamno." His hand glowed with a feint white light. When the light disappeared he removed his shirt that had been used to stop the blood. The wound was gone.

The boy was putting his shirt back on when he noticed everyone was staring at him with astonishment. He gave them an odd look. "What's the matter with you guys?"

Amelia was the first to ask, "How did you do that?"

"Magic," he told them as he finished slipping his shirt back on. "Thanks again for helping me. My name is Ka-" He stopped, shook his head and continued, "Zephyrus. If there's anything I can do to repay you, just ask."

------------------------
Ozimna: Repair
Gaiamno: Body
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:44 am
Alteran says...

Colin eyed him, He'd seen magic before. Nothing like this, but all his encounteres were far from pleasent.

"So, is your magic dark?" Colin asked, keeping eye contact.

"Excuse me?" said Zephyrus.

"Your magic, is it dark? I've seen magic bfore, terrible magic from the deepest darkness. Is that your power? Are you one of them!?" Colin readied for a fight, allowing his emotions to swell within him.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 am
Squall says...

Rochelle sat at the back of the Ferrari, reading the latest chapter of Esper’s Sepulchral.

Ayara tightened her grip on the steering wheel.

“Rochelle, do you mind driving for a bit once we’ve reached the city?”

“I haven’t got a license,” said Rochelle and returned to the adventures of Pikara, the Mage Detective.

Ayara sighed. “Rochelle, you don’t seem to understand, do you?”

The cars began to move again. Ayara pressed the accelerator to fill the gap in the queue.

Rochelle spun the guns in her hand, releasing a jet of her energy. Airabelle smirked and channelled her energy. Her wings flapped wildly, counterattacking with a swirling funnel of wind.

“Rochelle! Can you stop reading that literacy bull shit?!”

Rochelle quickly slid the bookmark and slammed the novel shut.

“How do you expect me to drive without getting stopped by the cops?”

“If you can’t even bloody drive, then you’ll be long dead before we even know where Atlantis rests.”

Ayara was right. If Bjorn and his gang had found them first, there would be no way she’d be able to take them all on.

Ten minutes later, they were on the motorway. Ayara pressed on the accelerator, speeding for the harbour bridge up ahead.

“We should be in Auckland soon. If you don’t want to drive, can you book us a hotel?”

Ayara released a hand on the wheel and handed over a pamphlet. Rochelle stopped on the line she was on and focused her eyes on the fine print.

“Sky City Hotel?”

“Yes. It’s a bit too fancy for my tastes, but it will do.” Ayara tossed her arm back. The credit card landed on Rochelle’s lap.

“Faith won’t mind if we borrow this,” said Ayara with a mischievous smile, “All Chinese people are rich.”

“But you’re Asian too.”

“I’m Jap,” retorted Ayara.

The Ferrari screeched as Ayara dodged through the cars and sped for the motorway exit. Rochelle wished that she had accepted her request.
Last edited by Squall on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

103 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:06 am
Dynamo says...

Zephyrus could see the tension in Colin's eyes. He waved his hand. "Relax, it's not dark magic."

"Then what is it, exactly?" Colin asked.

"It's Chaotic magic, Dragon Knight magic."

"Isn't Chaotic magic the same as dark magic?" Amelia asked.

"That's a very popular misconception. While some Dragon Knight spells do deal with things that are considered dark magic, it's much bigger than that."

He took a stick from the ground and started drawing a diagram in the dirt. He drew a triangle with three symbols at each point and two in the center. Zephyrus explained the symbols' meanings. The three at the points of the triangle were Fire, Thunder and Ice. The two in the center were Darkness and Light.

"Dragon Knight magic consists of the five elements of Chaos. Fire, Thunder and Ice are the three physical energies of Chaos while Darkness and Light are the two spiritual energies. Dragon Knight magic uses these five elements in many ways. When I healed myself I was using the element of Light."

"But Light isn't something destructive." Infra pointed out. "How is it an element of Chaos?"

"The three physical energies are destructive on their own. Darkness and Light are different. They're not visible forces that can be seen or manipulated like you would with the elements of Fire, Thunder and Ice. They come from the Darkness and Light that resides within a person's soul. Alone, these two elements are harmless, but when they are placed side-by-side they conflict with each other. These two elements can't exist without the other." Zephyrus looked at Colin. "Dark magic is magic that is used to hurt people. But the element of Darkness isn't itself evil, just the person who uses it. Darkness cannot exist without Light, and order cannot exist without Chaos."
Take that, science!

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:34 am
Nutty says...

Elyn shook his head slowly. "I dunno 'bout you fellers, but tha' sounded like a load o' mumbly-jumbley ta me."
Zephyrus glanced over at Elyn. "Ah, it isn't hard to understand the basics once you get your head around them."
"Ah, wee-ell I prefer my way of doin' things. Aye, tis the rogue's life for me." Elyn grinned. He had gathered a collection of coins, small valuables and interesting items while the drama of getting the boy out of the river had taken place.
"You certin'ly fin' yerrself gettin' richer when the folks 'round you get poorer, anyway."
Infra shook his head in dismay.
"Good one, monkey-boy."
Elyn ignored Infra. "So guys, wha' are we doin' now?" He grinned.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

103 Reviews

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:25 pm
Dynamo says...

"Zago Zeff." The coins in Elyn's hands jumped out of his grip and floated into Zephyrus' hands. "And just like that the rich become poor," he said, smiling.

Elyn frowned. "'Ey! Give 'em back!"

Zephyrus used the same incantation and the coins floated back into Elyn's hands. He stood up and said, "Where ever you guys want to go, I'll follow you and help. You saved my life by pulling me out of the river. It's the least I can do to repay your kindness."

Amelia asked, "How did you end up in the river with such a bad wound in the first place anyway?"

Zephyrus sighed and closed his eyes. He suddenly looked very solemn. He told everyone about the fight with his brother last night, how Kujimaru caught him off guard and stabbed him through the back.

"How did you survive falling off the waterfall?" Colin asked.

"Half-breeds can endure more damage than humans." He shook his head. "But enough about that. If you guys don't have any ideas on where to go, I'd like to go to a nearby place called Muzuki Village. A friend of mine is waiting for me there, she's probably worried that I haven't shown up yet."

---------------
Zago: Control
Zeff: Float
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:24 am
deleted6 says...

Please note I may be mad doing this :p

Name: Quinn
Story: Chasing Rainbows topic14556.html
Gender: She looks male, but trust me she's female as Alex found out XD. It's not obvious though
Species Human
Abilities: Very strong psychic, but unable to control it fully.

Quinn is fifteen years old and lived on the street after Slavers took her and her sister away from her home. Her sister was killed by the slavers. She's a big flirt and has a strong cockney accent.

(Someone help me introuduce her peferably someone who read my story)
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:47 am
cheeb says...

"Well, I've got nothing better to do," Infra said. Colin shook his head.

"Just wait up!" he exclaimed. "I still don't think we can trust the monkey and its... thing!"
"I'm a demon!" Infra growled, igniting his hands. "And I'm not his. I don't take orders from mortals!"

Colin's eyes glinted as he glared at Infra. His hands began to glow. Amelia quickly stepped between the two.

"Cut it out! Colin's right, you two will have to prove yourselves." she exclaimed, turning to Infra and Elyn. Infra watched her for a few seconds before backing down.

"That kid oughta watch his mouth," he muttered, noticing Elyn, out of the corner of his eye, walking slowly backwards.

"Hey, where're you going?" Zephyrus asked as Elyn stepped gradually back towards the forest. Elyn didn't answer; there was a blank look on his face.

Colin looked up and squinted at a nearby tree, his eyes glowing green for a second. A shout was heard and a figure fell out of the tree, landing in a clump of bushes nearby. Elyn shook his head, coming back to his senses.

"Wha's goin' on?" he asked dizzily. Colin, Amelia and Zephyrus had gone to catch the person, who was shouting indignantly, "Oi! Right, that weren't funny!"

"Looks like that guy was trying to rob you," Infra remarked. "Ironic, huh?"
the user formerly known as chibibo

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:18 am
Nutty says...

Elyn was stunned. It had been like he was in a peaceful sleep, where he didn't exactly care about anything. Then this nice voice had suggested moving back, and why shouldn't he? It was such a nice voice.
Then he had woken up, and now Infra was telling him he had almost been robbed. Him. Greatest rogue ever to hit this pitiful planet, fleeced.
"Oi! Was kinda sick mind trick was tha'??"
Elyn glared into the trees, tail swishing furiously behind him.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:26 am
Alteran says...

"Wha's the big idear!" Yelled the tree faller.

"We dont appreiate thiefs," Colin said, eying the person carefully.

"Well, in tha' case," Colin felt the push of mental powers, the urge to gain control, but Colin was unyielding. his mind would not be pentrated by this...person.

"I dont know what you think you're doing, but we are not all as simple minded as the monkey."

"Monkey-BOY!" screeched Elyn.

"Well, names Quinn, an I got be'er things ter do then sit aroun' with you lot." She hopped up and trotted past Elyn, the blank stare fell over his face again.

"Ironic, yet annoying," muttered Infra.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:54 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Amelia

"Like what?" I called after Quinn.

"Like stealin'," He responded with a roll of his cyan blue eyes. He turned and began to stride away, holding his head high and I couldn't help but giggle, watching that scrawny, dirty youth strut towards the trees with his tousseled blond hair and feminine voice. He turned abruptly and glared at me but the expression soon melted into a grin.

"An' wha' are you guys doin' tha's so great?" The youth asked.

"I'm being sociable," I replied. "Ever tried it? Besides, it's not like I know where to start looking..."

"wha' yer lookin' fer?" Quinn asked.

"Something valuable," I replied evasively. Perhaps I could trick him into helping me find the book.

"An' I s'pose the rest o' you are helpin' her?"

"Actually it's the first I be hearin' about it," Elyn replied with a greedy glint in his eye.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:20 am
View Likes
Dynamo says...

"We don't have time to be wasting with idle chat with this guy." Infra said, turning to Zephyrus. "So, where's this friend of yours?"

Zephyrus shook his head and pointed to Quinn. "She's a girl." Everyone stared at Zephyrus.

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked.

"She smells of herbs and spices. Most men don't smell like that."

Colin stared at Quinn's face for a moment. His eyes suddenly widened with surprise. "She IS a girl!"
Take that, science!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:10 pm
deleted6 says...

Two things, Quinn eyes are really this colour "-Her eyes! they are different!- one eye was a blue, an electric blue, while the other was a duller green-blue. Why he hadn't noticed before was beyond him, but staring him in the face were those sparkling jewels." Another Quinn is a tomboy she wouldn't be caught wearing make-up except maybe in book 2, but she's trying not advertise fact she's a girl ya know.

Quinn stopped staring at the person or thing it could be more better decribed. How had he done it, she had only just slept one night in someone bed, of course they were on holiday. She shrugged and decided to try bluffing.

"Wot yer goin' on about? I'm a boy and I can prove it right easily! She grinned

The thing seemed skeptical, "Bit warm for so many clothes!" He accused, smircking.

Quinn wasn't liking where this was going she decided to shut up this thing, closing her eyes she delved into his mind, but the boy who had made her lose balance realized what she was doing and built a defence round the thing mind.

She closed link before he could do anything and now she decided she had enough and ran, or tried to, someone was holding her back and she wasn't going to use her full power.

Her inscint were screaming run, but apart from two humanoids others were humans.

She turned round now blushing, "Quit putting stopping me, I'd kill all yer if ya don't let me go."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson