z

Young Writers Society

the deathly vampire

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:50 pm
frenchpastry says...

Lilly sighed, but smiled. "I just don't know how to help you anymore, you know?"

"I'm sorry," Trinity said. "I just feel like maybe-"

"You've been depressed for so long." Trinity gave a huff of annoyance at being interuppted. "And it's mostly been trying to figure out what happened that night. I think if you find out the truth, you can finally get some closure."

It was silent for a moment, and Lily wondered if maybe she had been too forward. Trinity was never really that into showing her real feelings.

"You're right."
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:36 am
Bella says...

Tristan walked over to the girls. "I'm in." he said. Trinity stared at him, and Lily smiled. (she secretly had an itty-bitty crush on him. =D)

"No, mom'll be furious!"

"She won't know. I want to help find these things that killed dad. I owe it to him just as much as you do."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:14 am
sasquash says...

**Hey, sorry ive been gone so long!! just had alot of things start up again for me**

Slade looked over at the group."Stupid humans." he muttered and ran off. Ever since that other stupid human killed Caleb, it has been so boring around here. Well maybe we'll get some action.

As he came back to where he started, he looked back at them, and sighed,"Well, i might as well have a little fun with them while there here." And at that, he hurled a stone in there general direction. It hit some girl in the head, and she fell to the ground.

Slade winced, but laughed.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity saw Lilly fall. *Hope ya don't mind.* and she quickly helped her up.

"Tristian, watch her." Trinity said running towards where the stone had come, someone was gonna a get yelled at. She saw a figure standing underneath a tree smiling. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?" She demanded.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 pm
sasquash says...

"Shoot!"Slade whispered as the human came running nearer.'What am i going to do now?' Thought Slade urgently, but faster than he had expected, the girl was right next to him and yelling him down! The nerve of some of these humans, i mean come on, i could kill her in a second, but i knew i wouldnt for an odd reason. Believe it or not, she smelled quite good.'Uhhohh'.

"Have you listened to a single word ive said?" She yelled in my ear.

"Oh sorry, i kind of just phased out of the conversation, what were you saying?"

"I was [/u]SAYING, how could you just throw a rock at an innocent girl at a grave sight?" to my horror, she began to look more closely at me, and something seemed to be dauning on her.'Ahh, crap'.

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity was getting annoyed, then she saw them, fangs. Her breath caught and she backed up slightly. A vampire, possible one that knew the vampire her father killed. She straightened her back she wouldn't be scared, no. Then Tristin would know something was wrong and come over, he could get hurt. She wasn't gonna put him in danger, never. She looked for a way out if he lunged at her, though maybe he wouldn't maybe he didn't know she had seen his fangs. Maybe just maybe.

"Well," She demanded,
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:50 am
sasquash says...

"Well, sorry?" i said, wondering why i had said it the minute i did.

"You should be, you just hurt a girl with a rock for heavens sake! What is the point of that?" she yelled

I admit that i was suprised that she seemed to be aware of the teeth, but didnt run screaming in horror.

"Sorry, i was bored, and i didnt feel like..... well nevermind, i dont want to go into details."

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:01 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity stood there, her face stiff. Inside she was shaking, something her dad had said to her was the only thing keeping her from running as fast as she could.

'Don't show fear to a vampire, and maybe, just maybe they'll leave you alone.'

'But mom says they don't exist,' she had argued

'They do, she just doesn't want to admit it.' Her dad had replied.

She knew later for a fact they existed when she had been bit on the neck. THe vampire had planned on killing her but her dad had come into her room and charged at the vampire. He had fought the vampire until they were both dead.

Trinity's hand threatend to go to the scars on the side of her neck but she wouldn't let it.

"Just watch what you do next time." She said. "You could've seriously hurt her." He shrugged, "You don't care do you?" She shook her head. 'Why are you provoking him?' a voice in her head demanded.
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:15 pm
sasquash says...

"Not particullarly(spell?) why? I mean what do you really expect from me anyways?" these humans always tried to hide there fear to make themselves look more brave, but it really never make a difference. My eyes slid from her face, onto her neck where she had bite marks.

"Ahh, now i see. So this is how your father died, protecting you? How brave."

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity's back straightend and her hand quickly pulled her collar up to cover the bite marks.

"Excuse me?" She demanded.

"The marks on your neck," He chuckled, "that is how your father died. To save you."

"Who said my father was dead." She demanded.

"That is whose grave you were visiting." His face turned grim. "He killed a good vampire."

"Good, he diserved it." She hissed, the vampire's face turned cold.

"Why?" He demanded.

"What did he expect, my dad to walk in and do nothing. He deserved to die for attacking someone who never did anything to hurt him or any of his kind." She said, 'Get away, leave before you make him any madder.' A voice yelled in her mind. But her feet felt glued, why did this happen every time she was around a vampire. Why couldn't she just run away. If she had done that when the first attacked her her dad would still be alive. "And yes my father was brave. At least he doesn't sulk around hiding in the woods." She snapped her mouth shut. 'Good job, I SAID DON"T MAKE HIM ANY MADDER, NOT INSULT HIM.' The voice screamed, 'Shut up,' She pushed her fear away, if she was going to get attacked again this time she would be ready and do whatever it took to stay alive. 'you idiot, he's twice you size.' 'Shut up.' 'Is that all you can say to me?' The voice mocked, 'Your my own concious and I'm getting tired of your bickering so SHUT UP!' She looked the vampire straight in the eye, he was acctually very handsome, 'Course, haven't you heard, all vampires are.' If she could roll her eyes at the voice she would've. 'Shut up.'

*Sorry, hope this works, it is kinda babbling'
Want a Readers crit???

13 Reviews

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 am
frenchpastry says...

Lilly turned to Tristan. "What's taking her so long?"

He shrugged, though still looked concerned.

"We should find out what's going on."
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity looked from the vampire back to her brother and Lily, they were walking towards them now. She bit her lower lip, how could she get them to stay away. How was she going to keep them out of harms way? SHe pondered this, but couldn't come up with anything before her brother reached her side Lily on the other.

"WHose this Trinity?" Tristian asked looking the vampire over who was now skillfully covering his teeth.
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:38 am
sasquash says...

Slade just turned and ran. He new that he couldnt let them catch up, and new they couldnt anyways. Vampires are built for speed, somthing humans didnt know.

**sorry, i cant think of anything!!!**

13 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 am
frenchpastry says...

Lilly's mouth dropped. "Um, that was weird."

Trinity nodded, and Lilly looked at her expectantly.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody important," Trinity said, shrugging. "Don't worry about it."

"Trinity, come on. Just tell me."

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Someone who knew of my father." Trinity replied watching where the vampire had been. Part of her wanted to run into him agian and another wanted to ran and never stop so he couldn't find her.

"How did he know dad?" Tristian asked,

"Long story," Trinity walked back towards her house and the other two followed confussed.

"Your not telling us something." Lily said, Trinity shot her a look that told her she would tell her later.

"Yea, what are you hiding?" Tristian demanded.

"Nothing," Trinity smilled inocenntly.
Want a Readers crit???

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson