z

Young Writers Society

Twilight

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:18 am
frenchpastry says...

*Hehe, thanks. ;) Let's start this thing!*
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:31 am
sasquash says...

O.K. time to get started.

Vampires are going hunting**remember, we eat animals, not humans, but, were some of the few vampires who do** So were going to a place that is over populated with mountain lions and black bears at the moment so we can have a little fiesta!!

"I'm going to go crazy in this car if you two dont start bickering back there, i swear!!!"

"Oh, you'll live, plus, your the one who wanted to go hunting this weekend anyway!!"the both said.

Wow, thought Alken, they actually did something together rather than fighting about it!! It's a miracle!

"HEY! i heard that!"burst Anna from the back,

Crap! I forgot that Anna can read minds!!!**everyone comes in with one or more speacial talents from being a human to a vampire**

Dont tell Clara, ok? Cause she'll just pull a big can off WHOOPASS!! all over me, cause she knows that i wont fight back, im still trying to figure out why not.

Anna just laughed, but kept her mouth shut, thankfully.

"What did he say Anna?"

"That your the most beautiful girl in the world."

At that, i burst out laughing,"That must be the best joke you have ever made Anna!" I had sincerely tried to keep it in, but considering the fact that Alken was always joking about how wierd they looked, it just slipped out.
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

13 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:53 am
frenchpastry says...

Kelsey froze in her place, her ears perking. There were other humans here, and they were close. She could sense them.

Wondering what on earth they could be doing out here at this time of night, she moved forward to investigate, her curiousity leading the way.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." ^_^

26 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:37 am
sasquash says...

The next week went by in a flash. Same old, same old. Going to school kept getting more and more boring, and the teachers even more so!

"You know what i think we need?"said Alken," A vacation! We could go to Green land or ALASKA! I think I'm going to go there this weekend, anyone else. The other two's hands went straight up.

"Your finally thinking sense Alken!"said Anna, in a mocking tone.

"Yes, i know, it's surprising to me too, i just feel like i need to be there for some reason. I don't understand why though." looking puzzled, he walked away.

"How much do you want to bet that when we go there, we find a new vampire friend? This is the exact same thing he did when we found you Anna! Well, we might want to start making the guest bedroom a little more cozy."

** I just wanted to point out, that to the humans, werewolves and vampires are like friggen supermodels, so were probably all somewhat popular at school, which creates a dilemma considering that the werewolves don't know who the vampires are, and visa versa.**

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 am
Firestalker says...

Hey can i join can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i can i.

If i haven't repeated that enough for you to be convinced that i can join just post it or PM me and i will repeat it more. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

13 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:59 pm
frenchpastry says...

Maybe we should start this over, hm? Create a new topic for it and start right off with the story, so everyone can rejoin (or join now). ;)

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:03 pm
Firestalker says...

I dont know contact the author of this topic. He will give us the answer.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"

13 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 pm
frenchpastry says...

I was posting it for everyone and the author. ;) Hopefully, he'll reply soon.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:34 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

((Sounds like a good idea to me. Oh, Ayumi won't be able to post, her internet has gone down, she might be able to start posting this weekend or next weekend...))
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

26 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:18 pm
sasquash says...

hey, sorry i was out for a while, and sure, we might as well start the story over, i cant think straight right now, so someone want to come up with a plot for me? please, please, please????

13 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:16 pm
frenchpastry says...

I say there should be another group of vampires and werewolves who are trying to use their condition for pure evil. And our job is to stop them.

Not really sure though. I'll keep thinking of ideas.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:29 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

MY INTERNET'S FIXED!! YAYNESS!!!!

I like that idea, Frenchie (mind if I call you that?). Let's see what the other's think.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

13 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 am
frenchpastry says...

Haha, sure. ;)

26 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 am
sasquash says...

yeah, i like it too, lets go with that

13 Reviews

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 am
frenchpastry says...

So, who will start the new thread? ;)

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky