Anethandez Adventure

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Rydia says...

Julia

"What would you like to know?" I asked.

"How do you differ from the humans?My apologies but I cannot immediately see the difference," Ryouku said.

"We tend to be smaller but then, you dragons are so tall that I can see how you wouldn't notice that. Hmmm. We have slightly pointed ears, a bit like the elves and we can phase through objects and..."

"Phase through objects? Please do explain," Ryouku interrupted politely.

"It's hard to explain... let me show you," I grinned up at him and then walked straight through his body to stand at the other side.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:15 pm
sasquash says...

sorry to butt in, but just wondering if it would still be ok for me to join?(Slightly tilts his head with a questioning glance)
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 pm
Dynamo says...

(I think you can still join.)

Ryouku stared at her with amazement. "In the three centuries of my life I had never seen such an astonishing ability. You pixies are truly amazing."

"Thanks. Wait, did you just say you've lived for three centuries?"

"To be exact, I have lived for 369 years."

"Wow, I never knew dragons actually lived that long."

"If I can remember, the longest a dragon has ever lived for has been over 2000 years."

(Sorry if this seems a little choppy. I can't think straight right now.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

26 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 pm
sasquash says...

Name:Warren
Race:Elf
Appearance:Tall, broad shoulders, and well built, yet slender. Short and crazy brown hair, hazel eyes, and tan.
Specialties:Disquises, and battle plans, plus very good with a sword and spear.
History:Parents died as a child in a fiery accident, but strangly, as the fire touched Warren, he felt no burning, only a strange tickling. Now is a wonderer who always keeps to himself.
Personality:Strangley quiet, but when he wants to, he can include himself in a conversation quite easily. In Warrens book, rules are simply made to be broken. Can be cleaver when needed, but generally empty minded.

Scenario:Has been a travaler for many years and is now walking through the forest

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**Glad you joined, Sasquach! And welcome to YWS (I'm just guessing by how little you've posted)!**

Karana turned to head back to Mariah's house when she saw another enormous creature approaching a girl...or at least a very small woman. She watched them a moment...Another dragon?!

She cautiously approached, trying not to show her anxiety, or could it sense it? She thought she heard it talking to the girl, or was it her imagination?

The girl suddenly walked towards the dragon...and passed completely through him!

"This is too strange..." she breathed as the two inhuman...things conversed some more, and finally she caught their attention.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:07 am
sasquash says...

**Nice guess and your right, Thank you**

Slowly Warren sneaked up behind the girl, but right as he was inches away, a dragon and a partly human looking thing stared strait in his direction.

Out of anxiety, and for the fear of getting caught, Warren jumped behing the nearest and biggest bush he could find.

From the noise, the girl turned too swiftly for any human movement and caught Warrens eye.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:03 am
Rydia says...

You're doing fine Dynamo and it's nice to have you with us Sasquash. Welcome to YWS!

Julia

"That's a long time. I wish I lived that long," I remarked.

"It's not always so great. Sometimes it can get very lonely," Ryouku sighed. Then, I heard a twig snap and spun around to see the young half elf from earlier approaching. She was tall with a slender frame and wavy, blond hair. Just behind her, a figure jumped behind a bush and I noted that the girl's eyes turned to watch him too.

"Greetings human," Ryouku said politely.

"I don't think she's human," I mused, "She's quite tall and look how fair her skin is. Elf blood I believe. Am I right? And your shy friend. He was fast. An elf too?" I queried in a friendly tone.
Writing Gooder

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:03 pm
greenjay says...

I don't have anything to add, but I just want to say I'm going to be gone for a few days (sorry).
the greenjay strikes again...

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:11 pm
sasquash says...

As I heard this, i sprang from my hiding spot and began to run, but to my horror, a dragon of all things soared right above me. It was time to take evasive action!!

"You know dragon?"I yelled up to it,"I think ill show you a trick one of my friends showed me many years ago"

"Oh yes? And what might that be?" Said the dragon with a sarcastic tone, he must have thought that he had no tricks the dragon had already seen.

"Just watch." I yelled in reply, and at that moment, i jumped into the air, grabbed hold of a branch, and launched myself into the air, landing squarly on the dragons back.

"Now tell me, dragon, have you seen a trick like that before?" I inquired

"Well now, I admit i have not, but you dont seem to realize that you are now at my mercy seeing as we are in the sky and you on my back, you better hold on tight!!"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 pm
Dynamo says...

"Now, maybe you'd like to see one of my tricks." Ryouku flipped and started flying upside down. The man held onto the dragon's horn for dear life. The dragon flew even faster and started rolling constantly in the air. "Having fun yet?" he asked.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

26 Reviews

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm
sasquash says...

"You know, i always dreamed of flying on a dragon, but the way your flying, its really quite dull." said Warren, trying to spur the dragon into a rage. He just wanted to see what it would be like, you know, make things a bit interesting, well... more interesting than they already were.

"Oh, well if thats the way you feel, then ill show you something to make your stomach spin faster than we will!!" said the dragon angrily

Right as he said this, they did a barrol roll to compete with any that had ever been seen, not only that, he started to do a flip

Warren was scared out of my wits, and was holding for dear live."Why does your horn have to be so slippery of all times?" I yelled at him

He started a reply, but Warren could not hear it, considering the fact that he was now going downward at an alarming speed, plus, he was no longer on a dragon

"Well," said Warren to no one, "At least its more interesting!!"

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:00 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

"Well, I'm half elf," Karana answered politely, watching as the stranger maneuvered onto the dragon's back. "As for him...he certainly moves like an elf!"

"Yeah, I noticed. You mean, you don't know him?"

"No, I've never seen him before."

The elf fell from the dragons back as it went through a series of insane loops and flips.

"Damnations!" She ran and leapt beneath him before he hit the ground, breaking his fall and knocking the wind out of herself.

"You okay?" She coughed, rolling onto her side as he rolled off and away from her.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:01 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

**I won't be here for a few days, so go ahead and continue without me. I'll catch up and post when I get back!**

26 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:57 am
sasquash says...

As he backed up, she looked at him questioningly

"Why did you run back there?"

"I dont like to be seen." He replied, and ran in the oppisite direction. The only problem was the pixie was faster, plust it didnt have to dodge trees, she was just like going straight through them!!

"Thats just creepy!!" I yelled, and picked up the speed to get her off my trail.

"Well, if you want to get away from the town your going in the wrong direction!" she yelled from afar

Sure enough, a few seconds later, he broke from all the trees, and there was the city

"Great, im sure doing great on the whole escaping thing today, now aren't I."

"Not really." said a voice from alarmingly close, and as he turned, low behold, there was the dragon

"So did you have fun?"

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:56 pm
Rydia says...

Julia

"Oh yeah. I had a great time," The elf muttered sarcastically.

"What's your name?" I asked, standing beside him. He turned to run again but Karana was there, completing our triangle around him.

"Why keep running?" She asked.

"Afterall, we've already seen you," I added.

"Such a strange creature. You call this one an elf?" The dragon mused, observing the young man.

"Well we call him an elf until we know his name," I replied.

"Warren," The elf said suddenly. "The name's Warren and if you don't mind, I'd like to be on my way."
Writing Gooder

Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi